Chapter One

I Fell In Love With Kim JongIn

Kai pov

Ugh today is the field trip to HanSan high and today well find out who will be transeferd to our school i hope its a group of girls "Come one hyung cheer up~~"sehun said smiling "whatever"i said i walked behind sehun and sat down next to him "Oppa can you sit by me your always with our friends"jiyeon the queenka said i heard girls giggle "OUR friends...They dont even like you neither do i so stop bothering me"i said she gasped "what oppa?"she asked embarrased "You heard me stop bothering me"i said she whined "PLEASE OPPA~~~"she whined i was getting irritated who is she afraid of....KRIS "KRIS HYUNG JIYEONS IRRITATING ME!"i yelled he looked back with a galre she quickly walked back i smirked and looked at kris i smiled he smirked and turned ahead as the bus drove off within 20 minutes we finally arrived i quickly got off the bus and stretched we walked in "Hello i am the principle ms.kim please enjoy-Aish i told them not to be late"she said i looked back and saw tweleve beautiful girls walking in exo looked in awe to "Who are they?"i said "thats x-12 the trouble makers in this school theres two units k-6 and m-6 m-6 is the chinese group and k-6 is the korean theres only four chinese members."a guy said "Whose the girl with the light brown and dark brown hair?"i asked shes extremely pretty "Thats geumhee shes the worst but shes the youngest"he said again they walked past us but a teacher stepped infront of them the girl with a bithc face spoke up "Bwoh?"she asked "I TOLD YOU GIRLS NOT TO BE LATE"he yelled the geumhee girl snickered with a cute looking girl he looked at her "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING"he yelled iw as gonna speak but she stepped forward glaring at him "I have the right to laugh"she said and walked away with the girls "YOUR THE STUDENTS WHO WILL BE TRANSFERING"he yelled she flipped him off we all leaned in and looked at their asses "Sss~"luhan hyung said "Ik"i said then we followed our students then about 30 minutes of walking around the tour was fnally over we stopped by the bleachers and sat down "YAH YAH YAH YAH YOU!"a girls yelled it was that geumhee girls she was running twords us she turned twords a girl "Whats that color...YOU WITH THE BROWN HAIR"she yelled pointing at sehun "Me?"he asked she nodded and brought a girl over "whats your name"she asked "Oh sehun"he said she smiled "Sehun this is yooyoung yooyoung sehun" "Ik "the girl said she galred at her "Well yooyoung said your cute"she said he blushed "and you"she pointed to luhan but he didnt answer "whats his name?"she asked me "Luhan hyung"i said she looked at me"hyung?"she asked i nodded "LUHAN"she said he looked she pulled a girl over "Uee here says your a baby faced devil in hiding"she said the uee girl pinched geumhee luhan stood up and looked at uee "really now?"he asked uee cleared "Yes your face..you can use it to your advantage"she said luhan smirked and pulled her twords exo and sat down geumhee smiled "My job is done"she said she looked at me "Oh pardon my rudeness im Lee GeumHee"she said bowing "Kim jongin aka kai"i said winking smirking "Omo your a playboy~"she whined my eyes widened "What? how can you be so sure"i asked she tilted her head to the side damn that was cute "Your friend with the chubby cheeks was making hand motions"she said "Xiumin hyung~~"I whined "Hyung??"she asked "yes...Luhan and xiumin ore the oldest...Oh were the same age 18 but theyre 19 the oldest out of all of us"i said "Oh"she said and smiled "This is jessica yooyoung jia lime alice uee sohee minzy yoonjo hyoyeon...Usee and sohee are the oldest 19 aswell"she said i gave her a charming smile but she had no reaction "Omo your the first girl to never fall for his charms"lay said smiling she giggled and poked his dimple "Dimple"she said "Oh thats lay sehun luhan xiumin kris suho chen d.o chanyeol baekhyun and tao"i said "Tao liked gucci"i said minzys face lit up and she ran to tao and they started talking about bags and stuff "I hope in SM were not this close"jessica said "Waeyo noona~?"i asked she looked at me "Because when i go out yooyoung want to go get bubble tea with uee so they come and then minzy omes and uses aegyo on me to get her gucci AND then hyoyeon and geumhee wanna go to the dance studio"she said "Your like kris hyung"i said she looked at kris and she whispered something to geumhee. geumhee pouted and pulled on kris's sleeve he looked down "Jessica unnie says your handsome"she said jessica gasped and started hitting geumhee "Mianhae~~"she whined and ran to me and hid behind me sniffling "Oppa~ shes being mean~"she whined i smiled...Im going to love it when she comes to SM.