Reunion

In You I Found Love

 

I was nervous. Very nervous, to be honest. Me, Lee Soo-Min, or rather SooMin, I'm in the car on the way from shooting a commercial for a new amusement park along with Super Junior and about to refind Eunhyuk after time. I've known him since before everything. Since before I become, how many speak "the most successful Asian idol" or even "the one that although it started in Asia, dominated the world." Bleh. Not to do so. Ok, I'm known but is not like I have dominated the world. Hehe. Anyway, since when Eunhyuk had just debuted with Super Junior and I was just a little girl who occasionally would watch their workouts. Hyuk and I have always been best friends since childhood and as always studied together, our friendship only grew stronger. Plus, with my world tours with him and Suju, we do not see the time even though we always talk by phone.
 
Trimtrim. New Message.
 
Of: Eunhyuk
 
To: SooMin
 
"Minye ~ ~
Already coming? I hope so ~ I can not wait to see you.
Come soon ♥ "
 
Minye ..... despite him calling me that at times, it's still funny to read. Hyuk always been very nice to me and always stood up for me, especially in high school when the girls were mean to me. He was always there and mainly because he is famous among girls whenever he intervened they immediately apologized.
 
Of: SooMin
 
To: Eunhyuk
 
"Oppa ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥
I'm in the car, almost there!! I can not wait to see you too, it's been so long (> 人 <;) "
 
Soon i sent it and my heart seemed to want to leave the mouth of both nervousness. Hyuk and I have known since childhood, but had been so long since the last time we met. And there's also the other boys, they are all there. Not to mention that the recordings will be in an amusement park and I am terrified of height. Soon we came to the park and several people began to move to realize that I had arrived. I came down from my car and my manager and the boys one started to talk and organize everything. I looked around, recognizing some people but apparently none of the boys were there. Until a really really cute girl came up to me.
 
- Annyeong! It is a great pleasure to meet you. I'll be your makeup artist today, but I am a long time fan of your. - She said, sweetly, while trying not to look me in my eyes.
 
- Omg, Annyeong! The pleasure is all mine. I am very happy to know that you're my fan and also that you will be my makeup artist. I know you will take good care of me. - Said smiling.
 
- Of cou-course I will, you can be sure! - She said, now more serious. - Come with me, please!
 
- Thank you. - Said walking towards the place she showed with her hand.
 
- Hm..... do you by any chance can tell me where are the boys of Super Junior? - I asked.
 
- They're doing the makeup too! Once we're done, I'll take you to them.
 
- Ah - nod - thanks.
 
As soon as she started doing my makeup, several other people arrived. Some took care of my hair and from time to time came to ask me about some clothes that bare. It also gave me a roadmap showing how the recordings would occur and our speeches and opening of the park.
 
Trimtrim. My phone vibrates again.
 
Of: Eunhyuk
 
To: SooMin
 
"Hey, Minye~ I heard you had already arrived.
Everyone here is talking about you! Soon we will see one each other hehe
Hwaiting! ♥"
 
Of: SooMin
 
To: Eunhyuk
 
"Yes, i have got already Hyuk~ Kyaaaa, only talk about me? how so?
I'm getting ready now and soon we finish, I'll go where you are ~ ☆ (ゝ. ∂) 
I can't wait oppa, Hwaiting ~ ~ ~ ~ "
 
Once finished straighten my hair and do my makeup, I get changed. As we are in an amusement park, the clothing chosen is quite simple. No jumps or anything fancy, thankfully. As the day was sunny and the fact that we are in an amusement park, I'm wearing jeans shorts, after all, would not be possible to go in a skirt toys. However, a little windy, so I'm wearing a tank top with cold mango thin, with cuts on his shoulders.
 
I do not usually wear shorts so I do not feel 100% comfortable with them, but there was no other option. Soon the girl who had done my makeup came to me.
 
- Can we go? - She asks.
 
- Sure, let's go. - Said once again following the path she showed with her hand.
 
I could not believe, soon i will be with Hyuk. Soon i will meet with all the boys of Super Junior.
And little did I know, as this meeting would change my life.