4

Just because of an accident

Nobody POV

Today is another school day. Hara woke up already and is now heading to TOP High.

"Tch, loser."

"She doesn't even have friends." 

"Busan girl. She even has an accent."

That's all Hara heard when she came to school. It was true, she didn't have any friends at all but she did try to make some. They all just ignored her. She didn't want to have a Busan accent but she has to live with it. 

All Hara did was lower her head and tear up a litttle bit. 

Meanwhile, L.Joe was standing near the lockers, watching her with pity. He rarely feels pity to anyone. But then he soon got angry at the students that said bad things about her. He personally thought her Busan accent was adorable but just never shows it. 

While Hara was walking, she got pushed around. If one person pushes her to anoter, the other person gets disgusted by her and pushes her to another. Then it repeats. 

Hara couldn't take it anymore, she just ran throught the people to the back. She sat on a bench and just let it all out. She was sad that they were all making fun of her. Hara breaks down easily. 

L.Joe followed her. His heart broke seeing her head in her knees and crying. He didn't know that his heart ached but he just felt different. 

He went near her and hugged her. 

"Gwenchanah." He softly siad.

Hara immediatly reconized that voice. She stopped for a second and looked. Of course, she knew it was L.Joe by the blonde hair. Instead she just sobbed louder. 

L.Joe seriously didn't know what to do. All he has is a younger brother. No younger sister. 

After some sobbing, her crys got quieter. L.Joe unwrapped his arms around her and saw Hara sleeping soundly on his chest. He smiled and carryed her bridal style. Once he was in the halls, everyone had their jaws hung and mouths open wide. They were just keeping their eyes on L.Joe and Hara.

L.Joe put Hara in his car and drove to his house. 

"YAH! Byunghun why arne't you at school?" His mom scolded. 

"Aish, umma, shh." He put his finger on his mouth indicating her to be quiet.

L.Joe then brought Hara to his room and tucked her in his bed.  He started to watch her. Unknowingly he smiled. 

Behind the him was his mom and and L.Joe's little brother giggling while taking pictures. 

_____________________________

OMG! Short chappie right? I know :(

It's a boring, bad chapter. 

Well, thank you subbies and silent readers for subscribing and actually taking the time to read my FF! ILY <3

April 21, 2013. 3:40PM

comment&subscribe&upvote

xoxo

Bomi

L.Joe spam :)

tumblr_mlm3pwugvG1s2wqxjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlm2ydQLVF1qk7luho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mllmdu87bs1r6k89ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mll5zyimfi1s9pxlro1_500.png

tumblr_mlkz32W7dS1s7d124o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlkpge0Ppa1s7caeto1_500.png

tumblr_mlke2wjoMB1rjtfmgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mlke2wjoMB1rjtfmgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mlk21thIt11s9pxlro1_500.jpg