¤

I'll be with you forever

 

 
Min Ji's POV
It's been two weeks since I haven't seen nor heard about Hoya. I've been crying for those god two weeks also.
 
My parents already gave me the annulment paper last week. I've been hesitating for the past weeks, I didn't sign it yet. If i sign it i will not see Hoya again, right? It hurts me but i still need to sign it and give his freedom back.
 
I am now on my bed, sitting and still looking at my drawer. The papers are inside the drawer. I need to do it now. He don't love me anyways, I mentally slapped my mind. I shouldn't be thinking of him, he's a jerk for hurting me.
 
I grabbed my pen and opened the drawer to get the papers. I took a deep breath and was ready to sign when someone knocked.
 
"Come in" I shouted, loud enough for the person outside to hear it. The door creacked open and my mom entered the room. She sat beside me on my bed.
 
"Are you sure you're going to sign it baby?" she asked. Her voice and face seems worried.
 
"Neh, umma..." I said and paused to bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying.  "I want to give his freedom back"
 
"But baby, he didn't said anything that he wants a divorce right?"
 
I nodded. "He doesn't love me, umma. So what's the use of being married when we're not in love with each other" I lied.
I haven't told my mom that I love him yet.
 
"I know you love him sweetheart"
 
I abruptly shook my head. "A-aniyo, u-umma. I don't"
 
"Yes baby. You would not cry if you don't love him, right? And, I already gave you the papers this past few weeks but you didn't do anything to it yet" she explained.
 
I suddenly burst into tears and hugged my mom. She caressed my back and my hair. "Ssshhh.. Stop crying my sweetheart. It hurts me seeing you cry. If you love him why don't you tell him and fight for it?"
 
"I a-already told him, mom..." I sobbed. "b-but he didn't make any moves and i-it only means he doesn't love me"
 
I stopped crying. I thought for a while that it's not worth crying for him when he's out there, happy with all of his girls.
 
I quickly signed the paper and i heard my mom sighed.
 
"Are you sure baby?" she said and I just nodded at her, i gave my mom a fake smile just for her to be ease.
 
I tilted. "Mom?"
 
She smiled signalling me to continue.
 
"...I want to go to France"
 
My mom's eyes widen. She was surely shock about what she heard from my mouth. "What?!"
 
"Since I graduated as a designer, I want to work there" I lied, the exact reason why I want to go there is to be away from Hoya. I don't want to bump into him someday having fun with different girls. It will just hurt me. =.=
 
"Is that what you really want?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Then, I'll book a flight for you the next day"
 
I hugged her. "Thank You, mom"
 
"But I have one condition" she said.
 
I furrowed my brow a little. Curiousity is killing me >.<
 
"Go to Hoya's office tomorrow. Talk to him and let him sign the papers. Don't go home until he hasn't signed the paper yet"
 
"What?! Are you serious mom?"
 
She nodded. "Don't disobey me baby. Tomorrow, arrasso? It's saturday so i guess you're free"
 
"Arrasso" I said, i can't disobey my mom. She's everything to me and I just need to talk to him about the annulment. Nothing else.
 
My mom bid good bye and greeted me good night. She exited my room and layed down on my bed and drifted to dreamland.

 


 

Hoya's POV

I was busy working with the paper at my office. It's already 10 in the evening but I couldn't even concentrate with my work. My head has been occupied by thinking of my wife, Min Ji.
 
I admit, i miss her so much. I can't concentrate with my work, the house we used to live together was now so lonely because i only live alone. I miss her cooking, laugh and cuteness.
 
But no, I should keep my cool. She said she will divorce me and I should accept that. My freedom wil be back, right? But why do I feel like I don't want my freedom anymore.
 
I stood up and ruffled my head in frustration. "Aish. You're driving me crazy"
 
Just when I was about to throw tantrums in the office, my phone suddenly rang. I slipped my phone out from my pocket, it was mom calling me.
 
"Hello? umma?"
 
"Hoya-ah, where are you?"
 
"At the office, mom. Waeyo?"
 
"Did you know that Min Ji decided to fly to France?"
 
"What?!" I was shocked about the news. I quickly cleared my throat and kept my cool. "Is that so? T-that's great"
 
"Great? Howon-ah, do you really want Min Ji to go?"
 
"Err... I need to go umma. I still need to work" I changed the topic and before i could put down my phone i heard my mom sighed.
 
I cleaned my table because my secretary is not here anymore. It was already late. I went home and sat down on the couch thinking about her, Min Ji.
 
"Aish! You, how dare she go to another country?!" I shouted inside the house. "We're not divorce yet. She shouldn't go to
another country" Is that what you really want? My mind suddenly interrupted me. You love her, right?, my heart argued with me too. 
 
Suddenly, the happy memories of us together flashback on my mind. I was smiling the whole time i thought of it. Do I really want her to go?, I thought, and before I knew it, i fell asleep.

 


 

No One's POV

Tomorrow is Min Ji's flight to France and before that, she remembered that she needs Hoya to sign the papers.
 
She's in front of Hoya's office right now, It's already eight in the evening when she came. She just wanted to be there in the evening. No particular reason.
 
She took a deep breath and knocked.
 
"Come in" she heard Hoya shouted inside.
 
She entered the office nervously. She has the verge to cry seeing Hoya but not right now, she encourage herself to not cry in front of him again.
 
She coughed to get Hoya's attention because he was busy with his paperworks that he didn't realize that it was Min Ji who went in.
 
After he heard the cough, the voice sounds familiar, he thought and abruptly held his head up. He gasped and his eyes widen. He didn't expect that she wanted to see him. 
 
He straighten back and kept his cool. I should keep my cool.
 
"Oh! Min Ji-ah, what's up?" he said cooly.
 
It became silent for a while and it was awkward for both of them. 
 
"Err.. Here's the paper" she said and put it on his table. "Y-you should sign it. I'll be waiting here"
 
Hoya looked at the paper. Annulment? Fudge, i don't want to.
 
"What's this?" he asked even though he knew.
 
"Ahmm.. T-the annulment paper" she paused. "Please sign it faster so I can go home"
 
"Why in the hurry?" Hoya asked with a smirk on his face.
 
She didn't answer him and her gaze was on the floor. Not wanting to met Hoya's. It was silent again, but this time, it's just Min Ji who felt awkward.
 
"I-i..." he began and she looked at him. "I heard you're leaving to France"
 
"Y-you heard?" she said with a sad voice. Her gaze was on the floor again with a sunken face. She thought that Hoya didn't knew about it and she was expecting that if Hoya knew about it, he will prevent her from leaving. I'm such a stupid for hoping.
 
Hoya nodded. "Yeah, why? My mom told me about it yesterday" he smiled and that hurts Min Ji. She was on the verge of crying again so she bit her lower lip to prevent herself.
 
"Oh, i see" she sadly said. 
 
"I thought you were going to stop me" she murmured but loud enough for Hoya to hear it.
 
He smiled. "What?"
 
"Nothing, can i go to the comfort room?" she didn't wait for Hoya to answer, she turned around because her tears were already flowing. She was hurt.
 
Before she could open the door Hoya shouted.
 
"Wait!" he said.
 
She stopped but didn't turn back. "What?" she tried her best not to sound like she was crying but she failed.
 
She didn't hear Hoya but instead, she felt arms wrapped around her waist from the back and a head was buried on her shoulder. She cried even harder.
 
"Hey, why are you crying?" Hoya said from behind, still at the same position.
 
"Let me go" she cried and tried to free from his hug but Hoya tighten it.
 
He kissed her cheek or the tears. "Do you really need to go to France?" he asked with a serious voice.
 
"You're the reason why i'm leaving, jerk" 
 
He let go of the hug and turned her around. He wiped her tears and kissed the tip of her nose. Min Ji was shock by his action.
 
"W-what was that for?"
 
He didn't answer her but took both of her soft and small hands. "I'm sorry, Min Ji-ah. I know I hurt you and I regret what I did"
 
She cried even harder and he hugged her, this time tighter. The hug was full of sincerety, forgiveness and love.
 
He let go. "I love you, Min Ji-ah"
 
Her eyes widen. "W-what? Y-you love me?"
 
Hoya wiped her tears and nodded. He smiled sweetly and shyly at her. "Yes, I'm sorry for being a jerk and sorry for hurting you"
 
"B-but why weren't you preventing me to stay?" she sobbed.
 
"Ah~ that? I was just teasing you a while ago but you are so serious" he chuckled and Min Ji playfully slapped his arm.
 
"So, you were just teasing? I don't love you anymore"
 
"W-what?" Hoya said with a sad voice. His face can't be figure out, then Min Ji suddenly burst in laughing.
 
"Y-you should have s-seen your f-face a while a-ago" she said between laughs.
 
"You were just teasing me?" she nodded but still didn't stop laughing. She's cute. That's what I love in her, she changed me into a better man. 
 
Because Min Ji couldn't stop laughing, Hoya suddenly kissed her. Her eyes widen but then slowly closed and kissed him back. His hand were on her waist and his other hand where on her nape to bring her closer. Min Ji's arms were s around his neck.
 
They stopped kissing and were panting for air. 
 
"I love you, Min Ji-ah. I promise to be with you forever and ever. I won't hurt nor make you cry. I'm sorry for what I did in the past. Let's start a new life and let's be happy together with our future children"
 
She smiled. "Promise?"
 
"Promise! I'll be with you forever :)" 
 
"Nado saranghae, Hoya-ssi"
 
Hoya leaned in forward and kissed her passionately. He was longing for her lips and how he missed her scent, lips and her. He couldn't describe how happy he is right now, to be with his wife. I'll be with you forever, Min Ji-ah. I love you so much.
 
I thought this wasn't going to happen. The love of my life confessed to me and made a promise to me. Oh, how i love that. I love you, Howon-ssi. Even though you're a  jerk. Keke :D
 
 
__________________________
 
Hello everyone :)
Thank You to those who supported and voted at the poll.
So, A won with 14 votes :D
I hope you did enjoy this one-shot story :)
Please do leave comments about your thoughts in this story ;)