When The Magnae Didn't Like To Share

When The Magnae Didn't Like To Share

 

It was supposed to be a silent night inside Super Junior 11th  floor  dorm if not because the harsh banging keyboard sound that came from the youngest member bedroom.

“Stupid interview…”

The magnae mumble while keep banging pressing his laptop keyboard while killing his enemy in his starcraft game with a so not happy face.

“I Hate everybody”

Just then, suddenly a pair of soft arm hugs him from behind.

“Kyu…. “

The younger just answer it with a soft hum.

“Kyu…” the cute loving guy call him once again and start snuggling his nose to the later neck  craving for the younger attention.

“Kyu…” The older start roaming his hand on the younger chest from behind.

But still, there is no responds from the younger, he even didn’t took a glance at the cute guy who’s longing for his attention for the past minutes and keep focusing in his game..

“Fine!” the older shout, slightly lose his temper towards the younger “If you still ignoring me then, no for month!”

And it just like a thunder on a sunny day, the younger just pause his game in instant and look at the pouty face of the cute guy in front of him.

“HELL NO! No for month??? Are you ing kidding me Sungmin? You’re the one who’s in fault, why do I have to be the one who’s being punished?”

“Language young man! And what did I do? Why are you so grumpy after the interview?”

“Hell yeah.. ask the one who shows how great is his to the world?” Kyuhyun smirked while looking straight at his boyfriend face.

Suddenly, the pink lover man blush “that… that… so that’s why you were so grumpy since we finished the interview.

“Well… who doesn’t” the magnae said, while searching for something interesting to see instead his boyfriend cute face.

“such a brat. Shindongie is the one who bring it up. Beside you know that our fans know that my is just so yummy. They even make so many gift and appreciation post on tumblr about my . It isn’t a secret anymore”

“tsk.. It’s different ming! You even show your but to camera, on a national TV!”

“it’s a reflect you know. I, myself didn’t even know why did I end up showing my in the camera”

Then the sungmin seductively coming closer to the younger and sat in kyuhyun lap in a very y way “I’m sorry then, beside I didn’t show them the ‘real’ exercise that I do to maintain this y .”

Kyuhyun suddenly form a smirks, he knows where this conversation is going. He peck the older lips.

“Just.. don’t do it anymore. I just don’t like sharing what is mine. Your y and yummy is mine, and only mine!” He said in such a childish tone.

Sungmin playfully hit the younger chest “Who said I’m yours?”  and crossed his arms.

“Well, let’s see if you still say the same when we’re doing ‘your exercise”