.

I'll remove your make up

 

You just came home from an event, well the event ended 3 hrs ago but some of your Inspirit friends dragged you somewhere to celebrate the succes of 'Infinite Rally' . You threw your bags and yourself on the couch stretching you arms in the air.

 

"I am so exhausted" you stared at the ceiling. Your lips curled up. 'they all did well and I finally saw myungsoo after almost a month, you sat straight "I think he's thinner...." 

 

After resting for a few minutes you went to your room, you decided to take a bath before sleeping.

 

---

"My body hurts" you headed to the kitchen to get something to drink like a zombie with a towel on top of your head. You took a water bottle inside your ref for you to drink. 

 

The door suddenly opened just the right time after you finish drinking.

 

'wait is that....no it cannot be' you put the bottle on the table and made your way to the door. Your eyes widened as you see the person who was taking his shoes off .

 

"myungsoo" you mumbled, he looked up and smiled, he stood straight and opened his arms. You bit yor lower lip to hide your smile, you ran to him and you gave him a hug. After almost a month of not seeing each other, not being able to hug him, you did miss him alot.

 

"I missed you...so much" you mumbled on his chest where your face is buried.

 

"Your hair's still wet" he took the towel off of your head. "Can I go in now" he chuckled. You hugged him tighter. "Can I put down my bag first?" he asked softly. "just a little longer" you snuggled. He just sighed and held you close with a smile on his lips.

 

"You're going to get sick if you leave your hair like this" he reminded. You sighed "Fine" You let go of him and took a step back. "Wait, just one more" he was just about to go in when you gave him another hug, he chuckled "baby we can do more cuddling later " you let go and looked at him "really????you'll sleep here??" he gave you a nod. You stepped aside and smiled at him. He went to the living room and placed his bag on the couch. He noticed 2 bags on the couch.

 

"someone else is here?" he looked back at you. You went to the living room "Nope why- Those are mine"

 

"Where did you go? Wait Dont tell me ....You went to the event?" his voice was a bit loud.

 

You sighed "You are so not going to scold me for not telling you about this" you crossed your arms 

 

"you said you missed me when you're not even finding a way to see me" he sighed heavily.

 

"not finding ways?I went to the event didn't I? " "well you couldve told me earlier" "I went with my friends" "That's not an excuse"

 

"myungsoo" you raised your voice. You dont want to have a fight with him, not at a time like this when you just feel like cuddling. You have your reasons, if you told him that you're coming he'll give you special treatment, he'll let you go backstage and even stare at you on the crowd while they're on stage. You didnt want those to happen so you kept it a secret.

 

"I dont feel like fighting myungsoo, can we not talk about this anymore" you bit your lower lip. He let out  heavy sigh and opened his arms . Your lips formed a small smile before you got trap in his arms.

 

"Myungsoo You're squeezing me" you giggled, you struggled to loosen his tight hug. He let go of you.

 

"Ya, Is that the way you treat your precious boyfriend after not being able to see him for almost a month?" his arms fell on his sides and he pouted.

 

"I was going to give my boyfriend a kiss but... nevermind" you smiled, you turned your back and was about to leave when you were pulled back . His lips landed on yours, you knew this would happen,he locked you in between his arms you smirked as you snake you arms around his neck, still kissing him. 

 

He leaned his forehead on yours then he mumbled "I love you." before giving you a peck. You two stayed in that position. "You still have your make up on" you kissed his nose "you're going to geta pimple if that stays any longer. I'll remove that okay?" you smiled, with that you went to your room to get your make up remover and cotton balls.

 

-----------------

You went back to the living room, myungsoo was sitting on the sofa with his head leaned back and his eyes closed. You smiled, you sat on his lap with your legs in both of his sides. He opened his eyes gave you a 'what are you doing?' look. You just smiled and gave his forehead a little push using your index finger

"I'm going to remove your make up" , He pouted "How about I spend some time with my girlfriend first?" he held your waist and pulled you closer, making your face just a few inches away from his, you swear you wanted to attack him and do stuff to him but you kept your cool.

 

"Nope"you kissed the tip of his L-shaped perfect nose "sorry" he sighed deeply making you giggle. "You just turned down your boyfriend , do you think its funny" he glared at you like a kid. "Is baby mad" you pinched his nose. "stop that" , You pouted. "You really are mad huh" you mumbled "Okay, what do you want" you gave in.

 

"YOU" 

You glared at him, he chuckled "just kidding" "Do your thing in 5minutes" he furrowed his eyebrows "just 5minutes, no extentions" you crossed your arm.

"I just want to remind you that we're on a sofa , I dont think we need that much time cause you wont even reach half way" you whispered in his ear. "Are you punishing me?" he raised a brow. "who knows" with that you kissed him, It wasnt a rough one, it was a soft and passionate kiss you two shared.

 

"Done" he gave you a peck , you leaned your forehead on his. "I love you" you mumbled.

"I know, I have like 3minutes left" he chuckled "I should dry your hair" he held the towel placed on top of your head and started drying your hair with your forehead still attached to his. After a minute you moved your face away from his.

"What?" he chuckled 

"Why are you perfect?" 

"I am not" he laughed "You know that"

"You are Perfect" you pouted. "You're saying that cause you're my girlfriend" he held your waist and pulled you closer. "You are the one whos perfect" he said before pulling you in for another kiss. After almost a minute you pulled back. "Now let's remove your make up" you smiled at him, he chuckled and nodded