They meet

Between Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

Ma-eumi shigineun il keuraeseo deo apeun il

(This is what my heart tells me to do, so it hurts even more)


 

Neol sarang-hajiman neowah heyeojyeoyahaneun il

(I love you but I need to break up with you)

 

Nareul sarang-haejwoseo komab-go tto mianhae

(I’m grateful and sorry at the same time that you loved me)


 

Nae-ga bujo-khae neoreul tteonaneun nareul yongseohaejwo

(I lack so much so please forgive me for leaving you)

 

“Thank You.”

Daehyun said and bowed. Loud applause could be heard through the practice room and Daehyun grinned in satisfy. It’s been a while since he became a trainee in the company, and just now, he was told by the CEO that he could make his first debut in just a few months. How excited. And he can only keep waiting and waiting for D-day to come. It was his dream to debut as a singer, anyway. His one and only dream. To become a singer.

“You’re really good, Hyung. No wonder the CEO wants you to debut faster.” Zelo slung his arm around Daehyun’s shoulders as the older straightened his body.

 “Really?!” Daehyun asked excitedly. His hands reached out for Zelo’s shoulders and shook the younger hard until Jongup joins them and stop Daehyun from killing the younger.

“Of course, Daehyun. Why would he lied to you? You’re very good.” Jongup smiled to Daehyun as he tries to pry Zelo away from the latter.

 “And stop grinning like an idiot. Or else your mouth gonna tear off.” He said while poking Daehyun’s cheek with his finger. Daehyun and Zelo chuckled at Jongup’s words. Daehyun slowly pushed Jongup’s finger out of his face before he jumps in happiness.

“I can’t Jongup! This is what I was waiting for! For heaven’s sake Jongup, I will become a singer!”  With that, Daehyun throw his fists to the air and started to run around the practice room like he just scored a goal in a football match. Yes. That was Jung Daehyun. Always bubbly and full of energy.

Daehyun still bouncing up and down near the entrance door and didn’t noticed when someone entered the room through the door. The said person seems so busy with his eyes glued to the papers on his hand as well as he tried to write something on the papers. He too, doesn’t seem to noticed Daehyun.

“Daehyun, watch out!!” Jongup and Zelo warned in unison. But everything is too late. Daehyun and the guy collided with each other. The papers that the guy held was dancing in the air before landed on the floor. And Daehyun lost his balance and fell on the hard ground. Thanks to that hard chest of yours Mister, Daehyun thinks.

“Argh..” Daehyun groaned while rubbing the pained spot of his body. Both Jongup and Zelo shook their head and sighed.

“Are you okay there?” The guy asked, concerned. His voice was deep and scary. But still, he sounds sincere. And he is good looking, Daehyun admitted. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault.” The guy apologized as he sneaked his hands under Daehyun’s armpits as he lifted the boy to get on his feet again. Red tints slowly could be seen on Daehyun’s cheeks as the guy holds his arms. Daehyun tried to pull his arms away from the guy’s holds awkwardly as soon as he got to stand up again.

“I-It’s o-okay… It’s my fault too.” Daehyun said softly but could be heard enough by the guy. “I’m sorry!” Daehyun bowed d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter