First Misconception

Neon Eodi E

“Oppa..Andwae..” I tried to ignored her when she called me for many times. It was really made she looked more annoyed then before in my eyes. I looked her with mean eyes when she tried grabs my arms. I take my hand away from her.

“Aissh.. You really piss me off! Listen to me! We’re done! ” I tried to shouted at her face. She was looking at me with those sad eyes. It was really annoyed me! I shocked when her kneels in front of me with her tears. Aigoo.. It was really made me more angry.

“Oppa.. i really can’t live without you. You know that, right? Please don’t go. I love you so much..” Again, her grabs my hand and i take my hand away from her. I worried Hyuna can hear our convertation from outside.

 “I don’t love you anymore! You know, right? I've been seeing someonelse! I want us to broke up now!” I emphasized each word to make it clear. I saw her teary eyes get more teary before she looked down. “Can’t you understand me?! I don’t have any feeling for you anymore.”

 “ Taeil Oppa.. Jebal.. I still love you oppa..” She pleaded at me again. Her eyes was full of tears. I really hate her  when she cried. She still grabs my arms and wont take her hand from my arms. What should i do if she still like this? i did’t have many time to talked with her like now.

“Yah! We’re done, now! What should i do to make you understand what i said?! Do you think i’ll change what  i said? Huh, it just your dreaming!!” I shouted her. I got more angry every time she like this. That’s the reason why i done with her. I felt worry Hyuna will angry if to much time she spend for waiting this unwortness moment like this. For many time i looked worry my watch at my hand and studio’s door.

“Oppa.. What have I done wrong to you?  Let's fix everything back and let's be happy again.. Oppa.. mianhae” Oh god.. please let her understand what i said for many time!

“We’re done! We’re done!! Can’t you hear what i said?! I can't stand it anymore! I don’t love you anymore!!” I pusshed her hands away gently. She was wasted my time with Hyuna!

“Taeil oppa! She’s your girlfriend, eoh! Kajima!! ” Yah! My feeling was true. Hyuna opened to the door and slammed it gently. I tought she started felt bored for have been waiting for me since some minutes ago

“Oppa..” I tried to ignored her call and kept talk with Hyuna. I wont Hyuna angry because this little distrubed moment.

“She’s not. Don’t you trust oppa, chagi?” i tried flirt her to reduce his emotion at me. Without a shyness Namara still tried to made me change the word what i said before.

“Oppa..” She stared at me and the stares were annoying. I tried pussed her hand away again and tried to ignore her.. “Oppa!” i got flinced when her pulled my body so hard.

 “Ya! Stop do that!” Aigo! How can i for 2 years ago loved yeoja like her. She really had a head strong.

“I know it’s wrong! Please tell me if you are not love her!.” Mwo! I shocked. Who do she think she is?! Why she arranged my life! She wasn’t my mom.! “Oppa tell me! I know you aren’t love her so much,right? You said before if you just be friend with her,right oppa?”

“Oppa!” Oh god.. My sweety, Hyuna was angry. I worried her will leave me if Namra kept this unless time to waste. I should end this before everything getting worse.

“Oppa! Jebal!” i got my blood boiled because Namra can’t understand what i want. I grabbed hold her shoulder and stared her with deeply sharp stared.

“Huh. You’re a extremely naive girl i ever known. Actually, what do you want from me. Do you want to hear if i really hate you and i really love Hyuna more than you? If that’s what you want i’ll do it. Namra-sshi. I’m Lee Taeil, the person who don’t love you anymore and I’ve been seeing someonelse. I though you know that fact. My love at you were dissapere and now i Hyuna was change your potition in my heart.!” She closed her eyes when  i shouted at her face. I tought witn this way she will stop her act which annoyed me everytime. I let my hand off from her shoulder. “Are you satisfied now?” Without sympatic feeling i broken her hopes in front of Hyuna.

“Oppa.. I know you hate me, right? But oppa I love so much. You're my Mr. Right, oppa.. ”  Were she crazy? I can’t understand her mind.  “Well oppa, i hope Hyuna was your miss right. You should hapy with her, oppa. Mianhae i always made you angry and annoyed. But oppa i really stuck on you. I’m still love you. But if you like her much, i think it’s okay if you want to broke up with me. I’ll happy if you want our relationship done since now.” Before she walked out of the room, I heard her deep sigh. Ah.. Finally this frustated love is now over.

“Oppa. You aren’t liar,right? She isn’t your girlfriend. I trust at you, oppa. Tell me if i am the one to be yours.” I smiled when she pouted at me. What a cute girl! God. This girl, who always made me woke at the midninght and thinking about her.

“Don’t worry chagia.. I’m yours, and you’re mine.” Aigoo.. Neomu kyopta!. She smiled at me.. Her face blushed into red color, when i was flirting at her. I got dazzled every time saw her smile.

“Oppa.. you was promised at me, if you’ll buy my dreaming jewels. You aren’t forget your promise, right?”I got melted when Hyuna showed her puppy eyes. But, suddenly i remembered. My eomma was blocked my credit card and my money at bank not enough to buy jewel as Hyuna wants.

“Of course chagi.. kajja!” I smirked at her and making my beloved, Hyuna giggled. I reached out for her, pulling her into my embrace and took her and walked out of the room. We were on us way go to jewelery place as Hyuna meant.

***

“Oppa Gomawo!!” Hyuna used her aegyo when my hand was full because Hyuna’s thing which she bought with all my money. How happy i am, can made her happy and smiled like this. “Oppa.. Where is your luxury watch?” Hyuna confused when she saw my watch was gone.

“Ah.. I left my watch at home. Let’s stop we talking about that...” I hold her hand gently and take her walk on street.  “I tought we should have a lunch before we back at home. Kajja~”

I looked at my empty hand\. My favourite watch was gone. I was lied at Hyuna. My watch weren’t at my home but i was sould that to bought Hyuna’s luxury jewelery. That’s watch were my birthday present from Namra. I was shocked when i know how expensive that’s watch. But, unfortenatly i musn’t asked my mom to give me some money to bought Hyuna’s jewelery.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Oke this is a short part~

Typo typo everwhere....

Hehehehe.. 

I hope you like it :)