Heartbroken?

How Are You?

Sulli- Pink

Ka-young- Red

The Person (??)- Blue

Others- Brown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

    Sulli, wearing a white dress while holding a yellow umbrella happily turning in circles, in a garden near her house.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Aunty Yang!!"

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Sulli, Why are you here this early morning?"

"Oh, I was just waiting for my boyfriend, Ka-young. You, aunty?"

"Oh, my lovely Sulli have gotten herself a boyfriend. Hahaha. I was just taking my dog for a walk, I have to go now, see you next time my dearest Sulli."

 

Aunty Yang walked off after Sulli bid goodbye.

Sulli sat on a bench and patiently waiting for her boyfriend, when suddenly she saw a familliar back of a guy kissing a girl at the corner of the garden.

Sulli eyes widen as she saw the guy, "K-K-K-KA-YOUNG?!?!?!"

Ka-young turned around and let go of the girl who he's been kissing, "S-Sulli, listen to me. I have to talk to--"

Ka-young was cut off by Sulli who shouted, "I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!!! STOP!!" Tears were b in her beautiful eyes, she turned around and started running in the other direction.

Ka-young wanted to chase Sulli but was stopped by the girl that he kissed, Ji-min.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

Sulli was so depressed and angry at the same time, but she ran and ran when suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"S-sorry.." her voice was shivering, because of the overloaded crying.

The person (??) squatted down and looked at her and said, " Hey, it's okay. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Sulli's vision was blur, but she heard a warm voice and hugged the person and started crying and crying...

"...erm, excuse me, lady?"

The person (??) felt sad all the sudden and hugged her tightly and said, "It's all right.. it's all right.."

After Sulli crying, suddenly, she fainted and The person (??) doesn't know where she live or even who she was, she took her back to his home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omma!! Help me! A girl fainted and I carried her here!"

His mother then arrived and helping his son to carry Sulli to his room. He layed Sulli on his bed and checked her temperature, It was 38 degree celcius.

"Let her sleep here, maybe she'll be okay after sleeping. Make sure you take good care of her." His mother said to The Person (??)

"M-ME!?! but I'm a boy! I can't be taking care of a girl! Omma~~"

"You carried her in, and of course you have to take the responsiblity to take care of her." His mother said and walked to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of porridge for Sulli.

He then sat down and looked at Sulli's face. His heart skipped a beat, "Wow, how can a girl be this beautiful?" he whispered to himself.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

AHHH, How is it? Please leave a comment below. :)

The mysterious person will be revealed in the next update. Please look forward to it :)

But, I think you guys already know who the person is, am I right? *giggles*

 

Anyways, Thank you for reading my fanfiction. THANK YOU!!! :) *bows*