It's coming again.

I n c i p i e n t

 

"Yongguk oppa." Jieun called him with a serius tone. 

"Yes, jagi?" Yongguk stare at her. It's been awhile that she got her serious gaze to him, usually she was just playful and joking around. He saw her closing her eyes.

“I’m breaking up with you.” And she finally said it, still staring at the floor. Worried about his reaction, she knew that he just love her that much.

Yongguk blankly looking at her. He messes his hair and then let out a loud groan. Thinking of a right word to say, to make her stay. But his brain is just too worried about thinking to live his life without her. It’s just beyond his expectations.

“No!” He finally said it. “Don’t, Don’t...don’t leave me J-ji eun ah. Please.” He can’t hold back his tears anymore. The tought of living without her is torturing him.

Jieun shakes her head. “I…I like someone else.”

And it’s just that. Yongguk's heart beat just stopped. He’s mad, he’s mad and he knew he could just kill people right now. He turns back and then hits the nearest wall behind him hard.

Jieun gasped. “Op-oppa..A-are you-“

“Go away.” Yongguk finally said it. “JUST GO. AWAY!” He shouted. His voice was so furious and made Jieun backing away.

 “I thought you love me. I thought you love me as big as I love you. We promised. We promised that we will be together forever. You promised me that you’ll never leave me.” Yongguk said it between his tears. He covers his face with his hand and refuse to stare at Jieun.

“I did love you. Oppa. But I just love him, more than I love you.” And Jieun go by the door. “Thank you for the memories, Yongguk oppa.” And she left.

 

 

 

He turns his head side to side, whimpering and sweating all around. “Jieun!” and let out a groan. “Jieun! Don’t leave me!” and begin sweating all around again and again.

“Hyung! Hyung! Are you alright? Hyung wake up!” Zelo shouted.

And Yongguk’s eyes open wide. It’s the dream again. The dream just won’t leave him alone. He sits up and then whipes his sweat.

“Hyung drink this.” Zelo offered a glass of water.

“Thanks.” Yongguk answered it shortly. And begin to drink it.

“It’s been awhile since you talk you know, hyung. I almost thought another soul went into your body and took my hyung away.” Zelo chuckles. “Is it that dream again?”

Yongguk nods. And stare at the floor blankly. “What are you doing this late night? It’s 1 am you know. “ Yongguk avoids the conversation.

“HYUNG YOU ARE TALKING TO ME! OH MY GOD!” Zelo shouted. And then covered his mouth, remembering it’s late at night. “I miss you hyung.”

Yongguk chuckled. It’s his favorite dongsaeng. He knew that the other members also worried about him. “Why are you up anyway?”

“I’m just in the middle of talking at the phone, and then I heard you hyung.” Zelo answered happily.

“Phone? With who? In the middle of the night?”

“Ah, it’s my bestfriend. Soyeon. She just asked me about her homework for our school tomorrow.”

“At this time?” Yongguk raises his eyebrow.

Zelo nods and chuckles. “Typical of her, starting a homework at this late night because she is too lazy to do it earlier.”

“Ah.” Yongguk nods.