starting all over

complicated love

 

It was finally silent and the colors disappeared from the sky. Yonghwa took his girlfriends hand and pulled her in a hug

 

 "Let's enjoy the Christmas fair, honey"

 

They both walked to the Ferris wheel  when he saw Jungshin and Jia walking a few meters away from them.  He saw them talking all happily and Jungshin even had a arm around her. It looked like it all worked out between Jungshin and /his crush/

 

"JUNGSHIN... " Yonghwa called and pulled Hyosung with him towards the other couple.

 

"Ooo.. Hyung..! hyoungsoo!!(elder brothers wife) how was your date???" 

 

Hyosung got a red shade over her whole face

 

"Well... I can say that we are official now" Yonghwa had a ridiculous wide grin on his face and squeezed  softly in Hyosung's hand.

 

"I see you're date turned out well too, nice to see you again Jia" Yonghwa knew Jia. They met a couple of times  in shows. Jia chuckled softly and got a red shade on her cheeks too.

 

" well Hyung~…. what are you guys going to do? "  The maknae asked.

 

"We were actually going to enjoy the fair a bit… do guys you want  to join us?"

 

Hyosung jumped up happily "O… yes let's make it a double date!"

 

Jungshin and Jia looked at each other remembering what happened one and a half hours ago. But they both nodded, agreeing to having a nice night

 

 

 

***

 

 

It looked like A century….. so long they sat on that bench looking over the water.

 

"Hyung...what will the rest of the band say if they see us this way?" Minhyuk said. filling the silence between him and Jonghyun.

 

"Well, we will know after we told them… let's go home!" Jonghyun said happily. But Minhyuk was nervous. He knew the problems the band had and he didn't want to ruin cnblue any further. He wanted to continue with cnblue for at least 50 years. But he knew for sure that things needed to improve too accomplish that.

"Well, okay..." Minhyuk said softly.

 

After some time they arrived home. Jonghyun sat on the cough and Minhyuk laid with his head on Jonghyun's lap. Jonghyun his head softly.

 

"You're nervous aren't you ?" Jonghyun asked suddenly.

 

Minhyuk nodded "But let's not think about it. By the way how is your wrist doing?" 

 

 

 "it's going ok.... I can  play well now so I'm happy" Minhyuk could only smile at the older guy. but then he sighed deeply .

 

 "Hyung, since we came at this stupid dorm our lives had been a torture. I don't want to live here anymore" Jonghyun agreed completely. The fight between Jungshin and Minhyuk, the Hyosung Yonghwa and Seohyun fight.  He had enough of it too.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Hyosung , Yonghwa  Jungshin and Jia came laughing out of their bumper car ride.

 

 " We've totally beat you guys" Jia said while pointing at the teeth couple.

 

"Totally not…… we won" Hyosung stated.

 

Jungshin and Yonghwa just stood there laughing at the girls.

 

"Let's leave it...." Yonghwa chuckled

 

 " It's already late. Let’s go home..!  Do you want to stay at our dorm tonight? " Yonghwa asked Surprisingly. Jungshin mouthed a ‘are you sure ‘ at him. And Yonghwa then responded with his million dollar smile.

 

" Uhmm... I think I have to call my manager first " Hyosung said hesitantly.

 

"Yeaah... me too.." Jia  said.

 

 "Wait I will call manager-sshi and he will take care of it, arraseo……" everyone nodded and waited patiently for the leader to finish the call.

 

/A few minutes later/

 

" Andd...? " Jungshin asked a bit too hyper .

 

 " Well .. He will contact your managers and will call back in 10 minutes. But we can go to our dorm"

Everyone nodded and when they finally sat in the car of Yonghwa -Hyosung next to him and Jungshin and Jia at the back – he got a call back from cnblue’s manager.

 

" You can stay!!" Yonghwa cheered

 

Everyone was surprised but happy. The first time that there are  going to be girls in the dorm of cnblue.

 

When they arrived home they found  a Jonghyun watching TV and a sleeping Minhyuk on his lap. Jonghyun softly patted Minhyuk awake.

 

"Omooo Minhyuk.... what happened..... where is Jieun.." Jia suddenly run up to him to everybody's surprise.

 

 

"I think you need to sit down for a bit" and Jonghyun patted on the empty space next to him.

 

"what happened....?" The leader exclaimed worrying about his band.

 

"I'm going away...." Jungshin  said with a painful voice. He just couldn't hear the story what happened between Minhyuk and Jieun so he simply  choose to avoid it. But before he could walk away he felt someone holding his clenched fist.  When he turned around he saw Jia with puppy sort of eyes looking at him.

 

"Stay with me... if you really want to continue with us... stay with me" She whispered.   Jungshin looked up and saw that all the eyes where fixed on them. He really wanted to start all over so he decided to stay with her.

 

After they sat comfortably, Minhyuk and Jonghyun started to tell the whole story. From Minhyuk  wanting to be taking seriously to the plan of Jonghyun to the accident on the street ‘till the double date.

 

"Nooo.... you idiot..... what have you done to Jieun…..I hope she’s ok...." Jia said. She just couldn't believe how selfish Jonghyun was

 

Yonghwa was amazed and his brains started to work immediately. He remembered what Jungshin had told him the other night.

does that mean that Jungshin likes Jieun? But he was on a date with Jia, right?  they are together. is the accident thee cause why Jonghyun failed while practicing? Is it that why Jungshin and Minhyuk got into a fight?

Yonghwa just thought of too many questions and couldn't handle it anymore. He stood up and started yelling

 

 " SERIOUSLY GUYS...What am I to you??.... This is for god sake a band. We need to stick together until the end  but how are we going to pull that off when everybody is a jerk to each other. WHAT HAPPENED TO US??? " the leader walked nervously through the room.

 

"Honey.... it's not your fault come here" Hyosung said suddenly. Yonghwa obeyed and sat next to her.

 

"Just ask what you want to ask" and she his hand with her dumb. He sighed deep preparing for some shocking answers and asked his first  question.

 

" Ok... I get the whole.....Jonghyun wants to teach his sister a lesson but Jungshin… did you know about this?"

 

Jungshin eyes widened and  his head dropped slowly.

 

"You knew about this?" Jonghyun Jia and Minhyuk screamed out at the same time.

 

"How...? Why haven't you told me? " Jia said

 

"Well I overheard their conversation and I haven't told anyone because it hurt too much to see a girl you like getting hurt.  I was so hurt that I was afraid telling people about it. And of course I don’t want to make the situation in cnblue even worse"

 

"You like her!? " Jonghyun asked

 

"and Jia?" And he looked at her.

 

"Well.... Jieun isn't meant for me Jia is... so I will stick by her side forever " Jungshin looked  at Jia who was sitting there nervously.

 

"I'm sorry.... Jungshin I suddenly got a painful headache can I lay in your bed? "She said suddenly what made Jungshin worried about her.

 

"I will go with you guys I will talk to you later" and in not even 10 seconds they disappeared

 

"Hyung....?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"What’s  wrong" the leader answered worried. Afraid that there is more to come.

 

 

"Well.... haven't you noticed that since we moved to this dorm everything turned into a disaster?"

 

Yonghwa was surprised. Minhyuk was actually right.

 

"I think we should move to another dorm" Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

"U guys are right.... I will call our manager the first thing in the morning but now I see that my girl is tired  so let's enjoy the rest of this Christmas evening in my room" and he squeezed in Hyosung’s hand

 

" why sooo cheesy… o well goodnight then hyung... goodnight  hyoungsoo" Minhyuk said while having  a smile on his face.

 

When  Yonghwa and Hyosung left the living room Minhyuk started talking again.

 

"I'm glad we're moving from these dorm" and he put his arms around the older one’s waist. he just simply nodded

 

"hyung...." he asked again.

 

The smaller, older guy looked in the maknae's in his eyes.

 

"Yes" he grinned like an idiot. It just sank in that he has a boyfriend. an amazingly cute boyfriend

 

"Happy Christmas" Minhyuk  whispered after he gave a peck on Jonghyun’s  cheek.

 

"Happy Christmas to you" and before they knew it their lips were brushing against each other.

 


 

 

 

 

well hellooo people ik it has been a while well i've got some good news I PASSED MY FINAL EXAMS NO MORE HIGHSCHOOL HAHA I FINALLY GET MY DIPLOMA SO I CAN JOIN COLLEGE YAAY

 

ghehehe you know i'm really sorry i have the feeling this chapter is not good enough as last chapter :-\ 

sorry for any derps of errors or typos 

but you can tell mee i've got a little idea!

1.well who wants more jungshin/jia???????

2.whoooo wants some yonghwa/hyosung ????

3. whoo wants too know what seohyun thinks??????

4. who wants to know what jieun(IU) think????

 

you telll mee and i decide what i will continue maybe ine maybe all it's all up too you lolololol

 

AAAAND GUYSSS FINALLY MY JUNIEL MADE HER ING DEBUT I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT AFTER I SAW THE MV WITH YONGHWA GOD HE'S SO Y LIKE SERIOUSLYY 

LOOK AT THIS ------------->