Sorry (?)

⌠SeoYeon's Crush⌡

 

SeoYeon felt sorry towards Yongguk. All that Yongguk made for her just ended up in the trash bin.

She bit her lower lip as she looked down. *It isn’t your fault, SeoYeon. You just don’t want to rush these things so you rejected him and that’s a good choice.* Her inner conscience told her.

Heaving a sigh, she fished out her phone and checked on her messages.

She was surprised at what she saw: 25 messages and 30 miss calls from Yongguk.

*Dammit! Do you ever learn Bang Yongguk?!* She thought in frustration.

She dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

“Yoboseyo?” Yongguk’s voice was quite strange, *Is he sobbing?*

“Yongguk…” She said as a sigh followed.

“SeoYeon, p-please… Give me a ch-chance to be your b-boyfriend,”

“Yongguk… Don’t make these things more complicated…”

“I’ll treat you like a princess, I’ll be your prince,”

“I’m sorry but I’m still rejecting you…” With that, she hung up and breathed out in frustration.

She finally reached her house. She was exhausted from all the walking and stuff.

Reaching her hand for the doorknob, she opened the door with ease.

She set her bag down on the sofa and went to her bedroom.

She plopped down on her bed lazily, not even bothering to change her clothes.

The door of her bedroom opened, her mom walked up to her bed and caressed her hair gently.

"I know you had a rough day, sweetie. Sleep well," her mom kissed her forehead as she smiled down at her.

*Yes, I did have a rough day. Mom, thanks for brightening up my mood,* She pleasantly thought, finally drifting off to her dreamland.

 

[THE NEXT DAY]

The bright sunshine shone as the birds chirp a happy tune.

SeoYeon reached the school gates as she slowly walked in.

She somehow felt low and blue. She tried chasing the blues away but none had worked.

She still felt sorry for Yongguk. She looked up and saw her best friends.

When the girls finally saw her, they ran as quickly as possible to give a group hug.

"Hey SeoYeon! I missed you!" TaeYeon beamed and hugged her tightly.

"Oof! Not... Too... Tight..." She breathed out, trying to get herself out of TaeYeon's tight hug.

"Hey, hey! Let go of her! Can't you see she's dying?!" Jessica stated and quickly drew TaeYeon away from SeoYeon.

"T-thanks, Sica," She said. Jessica smiled and winked at her.

"You're just jealous because I hugged her that tight!" TaeYeon retorted, earning a glare from Jessica.

"Not a bit, TaeYeon. Not a bit," She simply replied.

Tiffany and Yuri gave SeoYeon a friendly kiss on the cheeks as they smiled in content.

"So, What happened?" Yoona asked, anticipated of what she'll answer.

"Sorry but, I'm still rejecting him," SeoYeon said and looked down.

"You're guilty, aren't you?" Sunny asked her.

She nodded while biting her lower lip gently. SeoHyun and HyoYeon shook their heads and petted SeoYeon's back.

"We know your situation, SeoYeon. But seriously, you won't be having a prince charming if you won't move," HyoYeon stated it like a professional phsychiatrist.

"I am waiting for the right guy, okay? If I ever found him, we'll be having a slow-mo moment. Get it?" SeoYeon replied as she pouted up to them.

"And, Yongguk and I didn't have a slow-mo moment, not even once," She added and snapped her fingers.

The girls mouthed 'oh' as their reaction.

"Oh well, good luck to that," SooYoung said.

The bell rang and the students quickly scrambled to their classrooms.

"We'll see you later, SeoYeon. Ciao!" Tiffany said, blowing a kiss to SeoYeon.

She kissed her two fingertips and saluted to them as they parted ways.

Along the way to her classroom, she bumped into Yongguk.

"I'm sorry," She mumbled.

"I'll wait for you, even if it'll take forever," Yongguk said as he finally walked off.

*Let's see, Bang Yongguk. I wanna see you try,* She thought and looked back at him.

 

[AFTER SCHOOL]

"Class dismissed," The professor announced and quickly walked out of the classroom.

SeoYeon didn't flinched a bit which made the girls worry about her.

SeoHyun approached her and gently tapped her shoulder, "SeoYeon-ah?"

She finally snapped back into reality as she looked around, only to find out that the girls are all staring at her.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," She blurted out and rested her forehead onto her palm.

Yuri turned to Jessica, "We should go out tomorrow. I guess she's stressed out because of Yongguk,"

Jessica nodded and passed the message to the others until it reached TaeYeon.

TaeYeon nodded in approval. "Alright, we're going out tomorrow!" The girls howled and smiled.

"It's Saturday tomorrow so, we'll have lots of time to spend," TaeYeon said.

"Let meet at the cafe at 9am, okay?" The girls nodded along with SeoYeon, who nodded as well.

"Great! Don't be late!" TaeYeon said and dragged all the girls, "We'll be going now!"

SeoYeon bade them goodbye and waved her hand.

*Oh well, it can help me relax a bit. I'm ready for Saturday!!*

 

 

Sorry, I lied T.T

she'll meet Key on the next chapter. An idea suddenly fogged up my mind so I went with it.

Comment below :)