Just Plain Me!

⌠SeoYeon's Crush⌡

Lazily tapping her pen on the desk, Jung SeoYeon heaved a sigh and stretched her arms.

*When will this sorcery end?!* She thought and looked at the chalkboard, full of confusing problems and solutions.

It's obvious that she hated Math. She looked at the back and smiled at her best friends.

TaeYeon, Tiffany, Jessica, SooYoung, Sunny, HyoYeon, Yuri, Yoona, and SeoHyun, the queenkas, smiled back at her and waved their hands.

She giggled and then turned her attention towards the teacher. She started taking notes since it's really needed.

Pouting up to her ugly handwriting, she quietly ripped the page off and crumpled in into a ball.

"Hey, SeoYeon!" TaeYeon called her quietly. She craned her neck to the side and mouthed the word 'what.'

TaeYeon raised her notebook in a level that her professor wouldn't see.

SeoYeon squinted her eyes and read the words written on TaeYeon's notebook.

*Y U NO LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?! TaeYeon, really?* She thought and playfully rolled her eyes.

TaeYeon giggled at her reaction as she set her notebook down on her desk.

"Okay, Class dismissed," The professor finally said the magical words, SeYeon has been wanting to hear.

SeoYeon darted her attention towards the front as her lips curled into a huge smile.

*Yes!!!!* She thought and slung her backpack.

"Hey! Easy there, girl!" TaeYeon rested her hands on SeoYeon's shoulders and pushed her down her seat.

"What?! I wanna go home now!! Let's go!!" She whined and did an aegyo (which is an epic fail)

"We'll go home... Later," Tiffany said and blew on her polished finger nails.

"Why later?!" SeoYeon asked in dismay, sighing.

"Someone wants to meet you!" Jessica beamed as she clasped her hands together.

*Oh no, not another one. AGAIN* She thought and facepalmed.

SooYoung lifted her up and pushed her towards the door, "Let's go! Before he leaves!"

Sunny giggled and joined SooYoung on pushing her.

"Come on! I wanna go home!" She whined while stomping her feet like a kiddo.

"Don't be such a baby, SeoYeon. I swear you'll like him," HyoYeon insisted, patting her left shoulder.

Yuri popped out of nowhere and smiled goofily, "Yeah, he's the guy that you're looking for!"

Yoona and SeoHyun nodded in approval as they continue to lead SeoYeon at the rooftop.

Candle lights and flower petals are seen as SeoYeon tries to figure out who in the world would make this.

The 9 girls squealed in happiness as they saw Yongguk, the school's basketball captain, walking up to SeoYeon with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

SeoYeon stood still as she watch Yongguk moving towards her.

"Er... Hey," Yongguk greeted awkwardly and breathed out nervously.

"uh... Hey," SeoYeon replied in return.

"Um... These flowers are for you," He gave the flowers to her as SeoYeon awkwardly (but kindly) accepted it.

"So, you made this all for me?"  She asked while Yongguk nodded, smiling.

"I like you, Seoyeon. No, wait, I love you..." Yongguk said and kneeled in front of her.

SeoYeon's eyes widened as Yongguk took her hand.

"I'm in love with an amazing girl and it's you," Yongguk blurted out and looked into her eyes.

"I was wondering if... Will you be my girlfriend?" He bravely asked Seoyeon.

The girls were peeping behind the door, their giggles and squeals are heard.

SeoYeon bit her lip and escaped from Yongguk's grasp.

His eyes widened in surprise as he stood up.

"I'm s-sorry, Yongguk but, I'm rejecting you," She said.

"I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry if I let your efforts go to waste," She added and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm not yet ready for these type of things. I'm still waiting for the right one to come and I'm sure, it isn't you." She sounded cold, placing the flowers slowly on the ground.

The 9 queenkas quieted down as their eyes rounded.

"I swear, I'm the one you are looking for SeoYeon! Please! Give me a chance," Yongguk pleaded.

"I'm r-really sorry, Yongguk. I'm going now," She turned towards the door and walked out of the place.

Yongguk held his tears back and leaned against the railings, broken-hearted.

The girls on the other hand, followed SeoYeon down as they stayed quiet.

"Why did you reject him?!" TaeYeon asked and looked down.

"I told you, I'm still waiting for the right one to come," She bluntly replied.

"Why are you being like this?" Yuri questioned.

"Because this is me. I am just me..." She said and finally parted ways.

 

 

OMG! i'm sorry for the sad chapter!!!!!! But don't worry, on the next chapter, she'll finally meet Key!!!

haha, nothing more to say!

Comment below :))