“It’s Hen-Ry.”

“It’s Hen-Ry.”

 

“Sungmin hyung,”

Sungmin stopped strumming on his guitar and turned his head to see his guest, even though he already knew who it was.

“What is it, Henli-ah?”

Henry closed the bedroom door behind him and shuffled closer to Sungmin sitting on his bed. The bed dipped a little when he sat beside Sungmin and leaned closer, attacking his personal space. Sungmin noticed how Henry kept his eyes focused on his lips.

“What, Henli?”

“It’s Hen-Ry, hyung, how many times do I have to say it?” Henry rolled his eyes. “I know you can say it, I’ve heard you practicing Chinese and I know you can pronounce the R, alright?”

Sungmin laughed, “Alright, Hen-Ry,” he repeated and emphasized on the ‘Ry’, watching how Henry kept his eyes on his target all the time. “Why are you staring at my lips?”

“Can you say that again?”

“What?”

“My name,”

Sungmin quickly obliged. “Henry,” he said flawlessly. He grinned when he saw how Henry’s eyes light up even though they were still not moving from his lips. It seemed that Henry had been staring at his lips a lot these days since they came for the long stay in Taiwan. He had gotten used to it. And he already knew that sooner or later Henry was going to ask that one question…

“Hyung, can I kiss you?”

There it was.

Sungmin laughed when Henry finally looked up to meet his eyes.

“Why, Henry?”

“Because… your lips are so pretty. They’re so tempting. I’ve noticed this since years ago but lately I’m always near you I don’t think I could control myself, hyung. So yeah, I think I better ask you this now, while I’m still nice enough to ask permission from you?” Henry explained with a grin on his face.

Sungmin hummed his agreement and put away his guitar. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips for Henry to kiss.

Henry chuckled and scooted even closer. He leaned in and without hesitance pressed his own lips to Sungmin’s full ones. Just a heartbeat, and then he pulled away. They both stared at each other and giggled.

“Happy now?” Sungmin pinched Henry’s cheeks.

“Yeah, sort of, but not completely yet,” Henry shrugged. “One more request?”

“What now?” Sungmin raised his eyebrows so high they disappeared behind his fringe.

“…Can we kiss?”

Sungmin blinked. Once. Twice.

“Please, Hyung…?” Henry showed Sungmin the puppy look.

“But we just did?”

“We didn’t. I did. I kissed you. Now I want us to kiss. Meaning, I want you to kiss me back,” Henry explained with some hand gestures, pointing at himself and then at Sungmin, back and forth.

They stared at each other again.

Sungmin blushed then, and seeing him blush, Henry couldn’t help but to feel his face grow hot, too. They were aware, that what Henry requested wasn’t just a simple, meaningless peck on the lips. It meant deeper, and somehow they knew it’s not only about physical attraction now.

Sungmin swallowed and giggled nervously. “Alright, then. Umm. Lock the door, Henli-ah,”

Henry grinned wide, jumped out of bed and quickly locked the door. He was back on the bed within the next second, grabbing the front of Sungmin’s shirt, pulling him closer. “And Hyung, it’s Hen-RY,”

“Oh, shut up, you,”

Then Sungmin shut him up effectively.

+++

END

a/n:

Done in fifteen minutes or so. LOL. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you it’s pointless fluff :p