Love..

Love..

Good night, Sooyeon...

They were the last words Lee Donghae gave to Jessica. Donghae was her husband until 365 days ago, before he went to the other world of peace. For her, he was a kind and caring man. Sometimes, it reminded her of a sentence in movies, "kind humans usually died faster." Maybe God pitied those humans to live in this cruel world any longer, so God took their lives faster.

So why didn't God pity her? Why did God take his beloved husband so fast? They just bonded each other by swearing in front of God 3 years agoand she had to say goodbye to him? Did God not believe in her? What did she do in the past that God was so cruel to her? That's true, life was always unfair, that's all.

Jessica Lee---no---Jessica Jung was standing in front of someone's grave. It was her husband's grave, Lee Donghae's. She was wearing a black dress and a pair of black shoes she bought when he died. Her hand was taking a bouquet of flowers.

"Are you happy there?" She asked. "Do you eat well? Are you having enough rest?" Hopelessly, there was no answer. She began to cry. Her hands were shaking and the bouquet fell from her white, skinny hands. "Do you know that I miss you a lot, Hae? Come back to me, Donghae. Come.. back..." She cried out loud like a baby who was searching for her mom, knowing that hope was just too impossible.

Jessica fell her body beside Donghae's grave. Her eyes were red because of crying. She touched his grave smoothly as if she was touvhing a diamond. Then she thought of a crazy idea. If she died, she would probably meet him... Meeting him, her beloved husband...

That time, Jessica's driver came to find her. "Mistress Lee, it is your time to go back."

Jessica gave a sad yet beautiful smile to him. In other circumtances, he must have fallen for her. But he knew he was not suitable for her. Her heart had been given to another gentleman who had saved him from a car accident and now he was nowhere to be seen. He respected her.

"I know. Let's head back, Kim Jaejoong." Jessica stood up and followed him. Before she reached the gate, she turned her face to see Donghae's grave for the last time and she could even imagine her grave was placed beside his.

LEE DONGHAE

Born: October 15, 1986

Died: March 20, 2013

Wait for me, she thought. And we will live together forever and have a happy ending love story like you always dreamed about.

Now she fell she could use her husband's last name, because she knew she was part of him. Jessica Lee left the cemetery with a happy smile, because she knew she was going to meet her husband, Lee Donghae.

 

{FIN}

a/n: This is such a short one-short story. Well, I hope I didn't disappoint you guys; who subscribe, comment, and upvote this story. Thank you very much!