OO4: We Were Meant To Be..

Blooming Friendship [Short Story]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Disclaimer: This story may have some parts that can be read from other stories, and I have no intentions in plagiarizing anyone's stories so do infor me if any certain part of my story is plagiarized so that I can make minor adjustments to my story as I go on. Thank You.

`
Listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vq0xdU5QkI
- FT Island_Lie (One Date Single)
`
Hours ticked by as Heechul sat outside the emergency room.

Raemin had already arrived before he came to the scene.

Heechul's mother sat by him, apologizing to Raemin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that the rice cakes were poisoned. I bought on the way here since I saw a street stall nearby and I knew Miseon loved eating rice cakes, especially when she was feeling down. I didn't know this would happen. I should've checked it first. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Mrs Kim. It's okay. Miseon is strong enough to fight. She's able to fight the accident, she should easily fight the food poisoning. She's a strong girl. Don't worry."

But Heechul knew.

He knew Miseon had always been putting up a strong and fierce front for show.

It was just a mask that Miseon had been wearing since she was a child.

She would have not survived this cruel world without that mask of hers.

But, because of that mask, Heechul grew fond of her.

Because of that mask, Heechul wanted to know more about her.

Because of that mask, Heechul found his true love, Miseon.

If it wasn't for that mask, Heechul wouldn't have met her.

If it wasn't for that mask, Heechul wouldn't have been interested in Miseon.

If it wasn't for that mask, Heechul would have never found true love.

All it took, was for the presence of that mask, to bring these two people, who were the exact opposites of each other, together.

As the clock ticked by,seemingly mocking at Heechul, Miseon's doctor comes out of the emergency room.

"I've got good new, good news and bad news." He started.

"The first good news is that Miseon-sshi made it through smoothly. The second good news is that Miseon should be able to start remembering her past, just the way it is supposed to."

"And the bad news?" Heechul's mother boldly raised the question.

"The bad news, I'm afraid, is that Miseon might have a side effect, which is Short Term Memory Loss. In other words,she may remember why she's here for for a while, and she'll forget why she's here moments after."

"Are you serious? My sister? Short Term Memory L

Please log in to read the full chapter