Chapter OO2: A Wrong Mistake..

Blooming Friendship [Short Story]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: This story may have some parts that can be read from other stories, and I have no intentions in plagiarizing anyone's stories so do inform me if any certain part of my story is plagiarized so that I can make minor adjustments to my story as I go on. Thank You.

`
Listen to this:
(i) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKzvOys-H4&feature=related
- FT Island_Don't Love
(ii) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLt5d1LfLtA
- FT Island_I Hope
`
(ii)
"Miseon-ah, neo eodiya? I'm with Sohee already, we're standing outside Lotte World." Heenim oppa asked.

We were in a phone conversation as I sat in Hongki's car.

He had offered me a ride this morning and was already waiting for me outside my house.

"Ohh,me and Hongki-ssi are on our way. Give us a few minutes,nehh?" I whispered into the receiver.

"Araseo.. Keunyang bbali hae.." Heenim Oppa replied.

"Nehh.." I hung up.

"Is that Heechul Hyung?" Hongki-ssi atemted for the umpteenth time to make a conversation with me.

"Ohh, y-yeah.."

We became silent once again as the only noise heard was the rumbling sound coming from the car exhaust.

Hongki-ssi cleared his throat.

"You know, I predict that Heechul Hyung and Sohee Nuna would ditch us once we get into Lotte World. They'd probably go to the Love Tunnel and disappear for hours."

"Erm-hm." I replied and stared out the window.

"We're here." He said as he turned off the car exhaust.

I took one step out the car as I felt a gush of wind rushing straight into my face, like a sign telling me to wake up from my dream of being with Heecnim Oppa.

"Miseon-ah!" I heard Heenim Oppa calling my name out with an arm around Sohee.

"Miseon-ah! Why are you sooooo late? I waited for a lo~ng time,you know?" Heenim Oppa pouted.

"Mianhae Oppa.." I bowed slightly.

"Ah~ Miseon-ah, I want you to officially meet Sohee, my girlfriend. Sohee, this is Miseon, the best friend that I've been talking to you about.. You will never be able to get tired of her.. She's the most unique person I've ever known!" Heenim Oppa bragged about me while Sohee and I shook hands and smiled.

Is it just me? Or does her smile look forced?

"Miseon-ah, let's go!" Heenim Oppa broke me from my train of thoughts.

"O-ohh, sure."

Like Hongki-ssi had predicted, Heenim Oppa had went of in a different direction with Sohee wrapped around his arm.

"So.. Where do you want to go first?" Hongki-ssi asked.

"Let's just ride the Merry-Go-Round and then eat something.. I don't really feel like playing all of a sudden.."

"Oh come on, just because Heechul Hyung left you doesn't mean you have to change your attitude. Let's go for the Gyor Drop and then the Viking Ship, then we'll rest for a while, okay?" Hongki-ssi offered me a hand.

Smiling slightly to myself at his sudden cuteness, I accepted his hand as we made our way to the Gyro Drop.

"Uhm, Hongki-ssi, I don't think this was a good idea, I'm not really good with heights..I'm--"

"Why, are you scared? Haha! Come on, just this once, I promise you'll a good time!"

We walked up to the Gyro Drop and settled ourselves side by side.

As the Gyro Drop went up I closed my eyes, afraid to look at the scenery.

"Miseon-ah, open your eyes.. I'll be here for you, okay? Do you trust me?" Hongki-ssi spoke as I felt his hand placed atop mine.

I slowly opened my eyes and faced him.

"Erm." I nodded slowly.

"Then don't close your eyes because you're really gonna enj---"

"AHHHHHH~!" We both shouted as the Gyro Drop started to, well, drop.

It felt like the machine was never going to stop dropping as my stomache kept turning and flipping.

As we reached the bottom, I understood why Hongki-ssi told me to open my eyes.

For the first time, I felt as though I was flying.

"Now, wasn't that fun?" Hongki-ssi chuckled as we took our belts off.

"YUP! Come on, let's go to another station!" I practically laughed as I began pulling Hongki-ssi towards the Viking Ship.

"Come on, let's get the hight seat!" I prounced onto the ship and took the last two seats.

Hongki-ssi sat right beside me.

"Okay, I may be good with heights, but I was never good with the Viking Ship.." He confessed.

"Awh~ Come on now.. Don't tell me you're scared??" I joked.

The ship started to move slowly, side to side.

Soon enough, the ship was moving furiously from side to side and both Hongki-ssi and I screamed at the top of our lungs.

"Whoa.. That was tiring.. Ah~ I'm sooo dizzy.." Hongki-ssi said as we plopped ourselves onto the nearest bench.

"Miseon-ah, you're tearing up.." He moved closer to wipe the tear of my face.

No, it wasn't tears of sadness, it was tears of laughter.

For a moment there I felt like a lunatic, laughing away.

"Heyy, wanna eat now?"

I shook my head.

"Then where do you want to go?"

I pointed to the Merry-Go-Round and grinned like a little girl.

Hongki-ssi shook his head while smiling and took my hand as he led me towards the Merry-Go-Round.

"Sir, Ma'am, today we are having a special, couples will sit in the couple seat and a picture of you kissing would be taken." The person who is guarding the machine said.

"B-but we're not---mph!" Hongki-ssi's hand covered my mouth.

"Sure! Thanks!" He grinned to the man and pulled me to the couple seat.

"Heyy! But we're not a couple! How could you lie to that guy?" I feigned anger.

"I wanna get a free picture! Come on, just this once, please?" He pouted.

"Fine! Just this once."

As we rode on the Merry-Go-Round, I caught a glimpse of Heenim Oppa and Sohee a few seats in front of us.

They too, were sitting in a couple seat but when the photographer asked if they wanted a photo taken, they shook their heads.

Well, Heenim Oppa shook his head but Sohee pouted at him.

The photographer then came towards Hongki-ssi and me, asking the same question.

Hongki-ssi nodded his head vigorously as I sat there staring at Heenim Oppa's direction.

He saw me sitting in the couple chair and gestured me a sign telling me 'No'.

But it was too late, by the time I got his message, Hongki was already closing up on me.

His was relaxed but excited at the same time.

He closed his eyes as he was leaning in.

I closed mine in panic of the situation I was in.

By the time I realized that Hongki-ssi's lips were a mere inch away from mine, Heenim Oppa was already stomping away with Sohee trailing right behind him.

I turned my head towards the camera as Hongki-ssi pecked my cheeks.

The picture was taken and Hongki-ssi looked sad.

"Uhm, Hongki-ssi, I.. Need to get going first.. See you... Whenever..." I apologized to him and made my way out Lotte World.

I tried calling Heenim Oppa's phone but he wouldn't answer my calls.

I texted him the whole way back home, apologizing to him for not listening to him.

I reached my house and opened the door to find Raemin Unnie waiting more news about me and Heenim Oppa.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Unnie.. It's been a bad enough day, I don't wanna make it worse."

The first thing that came into my mind was to write Heenim Oppa a letter like I used to when we were in elementary school.

I rushed into my room and took out a blank piece of paper and a pen.

I started think of what I should start with.

Hours passed by and I finally finished writing the letter.

I spent the rest of my Saturday and Sunday trying to contact Heenim Oppa but to no avail.

His phone was either switched off or he just wouldn't answer my calls.

~~~
(i)
Soon enough, Monday came and I got ready to go to school.

As I grabbed my bag and my lunch, Raemin Unnie called out to me.

"Yah, good luck with the letter you wrote. I saw it already. I hope he sees it too. You truly love him and I can tell he loves you too, but he doesn't know it yet. Just try your best okay? Aja aja hwaiti

Please log in to read the full chapter