Silence is nearly impossible

It's An Idol Thing

 

"Stay here? As in live here with us?" you question not processing the manager’s request "Precisely."  Your eyes widen and your mouth breaks out into a smile you look around at all 12 faces of Exo and just as you were about to nod you look at your brother. Your smile drops and you look at the manager "I really would love to...” "Great!" "..But...” "But what?" the manager asks confused. "This isn't my house, my parents are returning tomorrow and I don't know if they'll allow it." You watch as the manger's face turns to disappointment and the guy's faces turn to worry. Manager looks at me with a look of understanding and nods his head "I completely understand. Well boy's I guess its back to the hotel room."

You watch as the members slowly stand up and you heart aches at the fact that you couldn't help your idols but you knew you couldn't do anything about it. After all this was reality you where living in not some random fan fic. The guys but their shoes on slowly as everyone gathers in the front foyer. You and Joon stand near the stairs while exo stands near the door. "I guess this is goodbye" Suho says and you nod you head sadly "Bye bye." Kyungsoo looks around nervously at everyone before taking a step forward, he wraps his arms around you and gives you a squeeze before letting go "I'll miss you." You heart starts beating at his soft words and his wide sadden eyes. The Do Kyungsoo was sad to be leaving you!  "I'll miss you too" you say your voice thick.

"ME TOO!" Baekhyun shouts and latches onto you. You hug him back and before you know it every member had come up and given you a hug. Kris walks up to Joon who was standing silently this whole time and hands him a piece of paper "My number.  If you ever need anything just call. We owe you one." Joon takes it giving it a look "I don't think I'll need" he says but stuffs it into his pocket anyway. Manager opened the door and takes a step outside the boys following him. "Wait!" Joon shouts and every gives him their attention. You glare at him, if he was about to spill another secret you were going to chop off his crown jewels and then lock him in a closet. 

"What?" Chanyeol asks and Joon runs a hand through his hair "I guess you guys can stay" "WHAT?!" We all shout and Joon chuckles "You can stay! I'll explain to our parents that your friends of mine and are just stay for a couple of days..." "We're here for another 3 months" Sehun interrupts but Joon just waves his hand like a diva "Like that matters they're leaving for a 2nd honey moon 2 days after they comeback that’s going to be for like a year." "WHAT!?!?" This time you yell. You had no idea that your parents were taking a second honeymoon. "Yeah, they were going to tell you today." "So that means we're staying then?" Luhan questions still unsure and Joon nods "YAY!  We don't have to leave!" Baekhyun shouts and Luhan frowns "Well that was a waste of a perfectly sappy goodbye."

"So does that mean we need to go grab our things from back at the hotel?" Chen questions and Manager shakes his head "No I already got everything, they're in the car." Manager points to the and he walks out with Exo, they each come back inside carrying a suitcase as well as a backpack. "You might want to check to make sure that everything in there" Manager says and the boys nod. They all drop their suitcases on the ground as well as their bags and start opening them right in the front foyer. "WHAT THEY HELL IS THIS?!?!?!?" Lay shouts and everyone turns to look at him. Kai and Tao burst out laughing; Lay was holding a lacy black woman's underwear with one finger as far away from his body as he could. "Looks like some saesang fans got to you bag!" Tao says in between laughs and Lay groans before frowning and throwing it away from him "Ewy! Why me?" Lay asks no one in particular.

After making sure that they had all their belongings they take everything up into their rooms and the black underwear was mysteriously nowhere to be found.  The manger approaches you holding out a piece of paper “My number, call if anything happens.” “Will do!” You grab the paper and stuff it inside of your pocket and watch curiously as the manager sleazily walks up to Joon. “Here’s my card. Give me a call if you ever feel like going into entertainment.” With that he winks and leaves through the front door. “Where manager?” Chanyeol asks walking down the stairs “He left” You reply and Chanyeol nods before walking back up the stairs. That was random you think as you walk over to Joon and give him a hug “Thanks.”

“For what?” he asks feigning confusion and you chuckle. “No problem, they’re cool guys” Joon ruffles your hair and you swat his hand away “Don’t touch my hair.” Joon shrugs and walks towards his room to move all of his stuff into yours. Sighing you arrange the shoes that were scattered everywhere into a neat pile. While doing so a sudden thought struck you, 12 more boys are to be living in your house for another 3 months… Exo was going to be living in your house! Looking around to make sure no one was randomly standing there you jump up and down silently screaming. Little did you see a certain dancer hiding at the top of the stairs watching you. “Kai what are you looking at?” Sehun asks and Kai shakes his head before standing up “Nothing lets go down.” You notice movement at the top of the stairs and hurriedly compose yourself “Looks like you stuck with us for a while” Kai say as he approaches you with a small smile.

“It’s not so bad” you mumble looking down “Well what are we supposed to do for 3 months now?” Sehun asks and you give him a look “Don’t you have any events or stuff planned?” “Nope! We finished our last fan sign yesterday and these 3 months off are our break. Well the time we don’t spend practicing that is.” Sehun answers and Kai casually places his arm around your shoulder “I guess we’ll just be bugging you then” he whispers and your palms star to sweat “Hands off Kai” Kris says narrowing his eyes as he walks down the stairs. Kai frowns before removing his arm, Kris smiles at you before continuing on downstairs probably to watch some TV. “So anyway, where were we?” Kai asks and Sehun smirks “Monopolizing Azalea’s time if memory serves.” You gulp and take a step back from the guys “Right, but you see I still have school so I’ll be a bit busy but I can hang out when I’m done.” You try to explain thinking that that these 2 were going to be a handful.

“YOU STILL HAVE SCHOOL!” Baekhyun shouts running down the stairs towards you. “Yep, I’m in my last year and have like another 2 months before the year is over. It’s only April.” “Oh my god you poor creature!” Baekhyun exclaims before hugging you “Uhh…?” You weren’t exactly sure what to do, on one hand Baekhyun was hugging you again on the other you have no idea what he means by ‘you poor creature’. “Hahaha Hyung it’s not so bad” Sehun says and Baekhyun glares at him “School is evil” Baekhyun hisses his arms still around your neck and you raise an eyebrow. “He hated school and thought the teacher were out to get him” Kai explains rolling his eyes.

Just then Kris exits the basement holding a bagel in one hand, he takes a look at the 4 of us before shrugging and continuing up to his room. “Hey! How come Baekhyun can touch her but I can’t!!!” Kai shouts stomping his foot. Kris turns around and glares him “Because he is a child and you are an idiot. Who knows what idiotic things you’ll do?” Kris says and continues walking “HEY! I know what you are implying and I have more self control than that!” Kai shouts running after Kris. You also understood what Kris was implying and suddenly felt a little hot “Um, Baekhyun could you let go now?” you ask and he remove his arms. “Woah! Your face is red Azalea! Are you sick?” “Who’s sick?” Suho asks coming down the stairs and Baekhyun point at you “She is!”

“I-I’m fine really!” you say waving your hands in front of your chest but Suho frowns. “Your face is red” he says and you put a hand to your cheek “T-that’s normal!” You say not wanting the guys to realize you where blushing because of Kris’ comment. “We’ll see” before you could respond Suho cups your cheeks with his hands and raises your head slightly. He places his lips gently on your forehead and you freeze. You were positive smoke was coming out of your ears. He stayed there for a moment before moving away “Your forehead is kind of hot…Azalea?” You couldn’t respond, although it only lasted a couple of seconds Suho’s lips still were on your forehead! “Azalea?” Suho sang while waving a hand in front of her face “Hyung just leave her, I think you made her dreams come true” Chen says chuckling.

His chuckle brings you out of your faze and you glare at him while he comes down the stairs. “Shut up” you snap and Chen pouts “Come on don’t be like that~” Your heart tugs at his words and Chen suddenly smirks “Or I won’t let you see me shirtless again~” Your glare returns as well as another blush. “And who says I want to?” you respond and Chen gives you a look “Well it was pretty obvious by the way you where acting.” “Again?” Baekhyun whispers to Sehun who looked equally confused. “Please, I rather see Baekhyun shirtless any day” you scoff “OK!” You turn eyes wide as you see Baekhyun pulling off his shirt “Baekhyun stop!” you shout and the boy puts his shirt down looking confused. “But you just said…” “Ok that’s it I can’t take any more of this. I’m going to do my homework now.” “NO! DON’T! IT’LL KILL YOUR BRAIN!!” Baekhyun shouts clinging onto the hem of your shirt.

You give him a WTF? look before prying his hands off. You leave the boys into the front foyer and walk up into your room. You notice Joon sitting on the desk playing on his laptop. Grabbing your backpack from the closet you walk over to him “Oppa I need the desk” “Too bad use the bed” “Oppa~” you whine but he just ignores you. Sighing you lay on the bed and pull out your books just as you were about to start on some math you hear gunshots and loud screaming “Oppa!” You shout glaring at Joon; he was playing some violent video game with the volume on full blast. Once again you got ignored; you grumpily put your books back into your backpack and walk out of your room but not before hitting your Oppa on his head. Once out of your room you decide that the living room might be a good spot.

Walking down the stairs you enter the living room to see Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Sehun, and Chen playing poker with a deck of cards. “YOU CHEATED!” Chanyeol’s deep voice boomed pointing an accusing finger at Kris. “Please, why would I cheat? You’re just stupid Chanyeol.” “AM NOT!” Chanyeol roared glaring at Kris. The 2 looked ready to start fighting so you slowly backed away before turning around and heading to the basement. “Boy will be boys whether they’re idols or not” you say with a shrug and walk to the TV room hoping it was quiet.

Baekhyun, Tao, Luhan, and Lay were watching an episode of a random drama you think was called Flower boy Neighbor. “Can’t you see that you love her?!” Tao shrieked at the TV with tears streaming down his face. He grabbed a tissue from the box he was holding and blew he noise throwing it into a full garbage can. “I know!” Luhan shouted trying to wipe away his tears. “Sniff..sniff.. She’s so pretty! Why is she such a hermit?!” Baekhyun wailed blowing his nose as well. Unlike the others Lay wasn’t crying or blowing his nose, but his eyes were glassed over and his face scrunched up. You could tell that he was trying really hard to hold in his tears. “SHE WENT TO THE BEACH WITH HIM! OH MY GOD! SHE DIDN’T LET HIM GO ALONE LIKE I DO!” Tao screamed and clutched his fist into a ‘fighting’ pose.

You didn’t know what to do. The sight of the guys crying made you want to cry because they looked so broken but the fact that they were crying over a drama in the most dramatic way was hilarious. Silently taking out your phone from your pocket you take a snap shot and save it. Silently you backed away without them realizing it, “Maybe the kitchen is empty?” you say hopefully to yourself but you soon realize you were completely wrong. “Hyung I’m hungry~” Kai wines sitting on the counter top. “So? I don’t care!” Snaps Kyungsoo who was trying to make himself coffee “Make me something to eat~” Kai wines with aegyo and you silently squeal.

Freaking Kai was doing aegyo! “NO!” Kyungsoo shouts “We’re eating in about an hour so wait!” “But it’s already 1:00 pm~ I’m hungry~” Kai continues to wine and you could tell Kyungsoo was close to losing it. “Hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry!” Kai says saying hungry in a different voice each time “OK! Just shut up!” Yells Kyungsoo and Kai hops off of the counter top! “Yay! You’re the best hyung!” Kai shouts and wraps his arms around the older male’s waist. He nuzzles his face into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck and you freeze. Holy f****** ! You scramble for your camera and get a picture just in time “Get off!” Kyungsoo shouts and pushes Kai off of him “You’re getting bacon and fried rice is all” Kyungsoo sighs and Kai nods sitting at the table waiting for his meal.

You leave the basement and go back up into your room praying that Joon was done with his game but of course he wasn’t. “Why can’t I find a quiet place?!” you shout and someone chuckles “Because you now have 13 guys living with you” Xiumin says. You look over at him and he smile “Come on” he says and making the gesture with his hands. You slowly get up and follow him to his room.

Once there he closes the door and smiles again “There nice and quiet, you better get your homework done fast the guys will get bored with what they’re doing and come up soon.” “Thanks” you say and sit on the floor pulling out you books, you start doing your math and finish your cosine graph problem you where working on before. You notice Xiumin staring at you but don’t say anything until you finish your math and physics. “Do you need something?” you ask and Xiumin looks away blushing “N-no” “What is it?” you pester and he sighs “I wanted to do some math problems” He says shyly and you hand him you text book “Knock yourself out” you say and takes the book gratefully. “Thanks!” For the next few hours you and Xiumin work in silence until someone screams “HOLY !” 


Late update but i was super busy this weekend ^^

Comment, subscribe, upvote

I'll love you forever <3