Murders

SM's New Choreographer

Hee Young P.O.V

    Plan, plan, plan, I need a plan. How bout' shoot and run? No, no, won't work... hmmm

"Hee Young? Hee Young? HEE YOUNG?" Eunmi yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I asked, more like yelling. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU ?" She screamed.

"Maybe a tad bit," I replied. 

"Sure... but let's just, shoot him, run, hide him." Eunmi suggested. 

"Ok, let's go with that, we don't need a in plan." I scoffed. 

Mi Young P.O.V.

   I yawned, I saw a message from Zelo, wait, what? It was a text message. It said," Meet me at the cafe where we usually go to at 12 PM, I need to talk to you." What the , what does that bastard want? Ugh, it's already 11:30, let's see what he wants. I got dressed in some black skinnies and a shirt with my sleeves rolled up. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTQqay13BsIEXg0ZG3qZy I used my skateboard to get to the cafe. I didn't see him, but it was only 11:50. I waited for a bit, I heard the bells that jingle when I entered the door. There I saw Zelo, standing with... Minji. How nice. They looked to me as I looked back. They sat in the seats in ront of me. Silence, all besides the workers making drinks. 

"So..." Zelo started.

"Yes?" I asked. Minji just scoffed. I looked at her oddly. 

"Well, I just wanted to talk about the time when you saw us together," Zelo said. Oh, so that's why I'm here. 

"Oh you wanna explain?" I scoffed. He nodded. "Yeah sure, I'm leaving." I stood up.

"Mi Young wait," Zelo said. 

"WHAT? What is there to explain? Nothing, you can explain nothing to me, it's over, you hate me, I love you, end," I said running out. I looked behind me and saw Zelo tugging on my wrist. 

"Please, Mi Young, just get along with Minji," He said, while he got slapped by me. He turned his face away from me.

"If you want to explain something to me, how bout not bringing the problem?" I smiled. 

"Fine, let's go to your house," He suggested. I sighed.

"Fine."

Eunmi P.O.V.

"Hey Hee Young?" I said,

"What?" She replied.

"You're crazy."

"I'm aware of that," She said smirking. She took a gun, her favorite, from the shelf. "I've been waiting for a perfect moment to use this, haha," She said laughing. 

"Yep, this is a perfect moment to use your favorite gun," I said. She looked at me. 

"Choose one," She said. I chose one from the shelf and we went on our journey. "Ok, Eunmi, this is gonna be quick, and fast. Just shoot him, then blame it on someone else and-" She got cut off as we heard a gun shot. We quickly looked behind us.

"Next time you plan a murder, make sure no one is in the room," Yougnam said. We gulped. "Trying to kill me, no, no, no no. I will kill you first," He said. Wait, what? I saw bullet come at me as I dodged it. I quickly held up me gun and shot him, dammit, missed. Hee Young shot him in the arm. "AH!" He screamed. She smirked. "es," He muttered. 

"Uh, no, you're the ." Hee Young smiled. She shot him, but sadly missed. He was already running out of the hideout. We were running behind him. He kept running. Damn, how can he run so fast with a shot arm? We were running and running, we shot. 

"AHHHH!!!!" I heard a girl scream. Hee Young and I stopped. We looked at each other.

"Oh ," We said in unison. Let's hope it's not what we think it is. We saw a bloody girl in the distance. Is that,

"MINZY?" We screamed. We ran to her, oh my god, we jsut shot a 2NE1 member! OH ! NO!! 

"Feel her pulse!" I said to Hee Young. 

"Nada," Hee Young said. We just murdered, my favorite kpop idol. NO! Youngnam smirked.

"Good job, ladies. Shooting innocent people," He said and scoffed. We glared. Hee Young shot him before he could say anything. 2 down. 

Zelo P.O.V.

  I was talking with Mi Young again, and I was really nervous, I didn't love her, I love Minji. But I want to be her best friend again. We sat on her couch.

"Spill," She said. I cleared my throat. 

"Mi Young, I didn't mean what I said that night, I care about you, I really do, but I just fell in love with Minji," I said. 

"If you keep being with Minji, I won't be your friend anymore, deal with it," She said. 

"Please Mi Young, please," I pleaded. She shook her head. 

"Hell no, ," She said. "Never." I sighed after she said that. 

"Will you atleast forgive me?" I asked.

"No, honestly, I could say I forgive you, I could act like I forgive you, but in my heart and mind, I'll never forgive you," She said. I sighed and a tear fell. 

"Ouch," I said. I felt a pain through my heart. I clenched my heart and fell to the ground. 

"Zelo? Are you ok?" She said, whcih was really faint. 

"N-no," I stuttered. 

"Ok, just breathe Zelo, breathe in, breathe out," She said, her face was a blur now. And then, I think I fainted. 

I woke up up in a room, Mi Young's room. She came walked in.

"Morning. sleeping beauty." She smiled. I smiled back at her. "You feeling ok?" She asked. 

"Yeah, but, I feel like..." I started.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I feel like, I don't love Minji anymore," I kind of asked myself. She scoffed.

"Ok, sure Zelo, I totally believe you," She laughed.

"Seriously!" I said in a loud, but serious tone. She stopped laughing. 

"You serious?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, that's weird." 

"It is, but I wonder why.." I wondered. 

"I still don't believe you though," She looked away. 

"Can I make you believe me?" I asked, wondering what I was doing right now. 

"Sure thing," She smirked. I leaned in and kissed her. 

Hee Young P.O.V.

  YES! WE KILLED YOUNGNAM! But we just killed 2NE1's Minzy. . Actually, after killing her, something inside of us kinda, dissapeared. Like, our liking to her. Is it weird that we don't like her anymore?

"You feel that too?" Eunmi asked. I nodded.

"A feeling like you didn't really like her-" 

"In the first place," Eunmi continued for me.

"Yea," I whispered. 

"COME," I heard an old woman yell. "Come here, you two!" She said. I looked back and saw an elderly woman waving to us.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'll explain later! Just follow!" She said to us. And we did. We arrived at her cabin, deep in the woods. 

"Uh, if you don't mind asking, why is your house so deeps in the woods?" Eunmi asked. She chuckled softly. 

"Because, I'll explain soon, get inside young ones," She said. We oopened her doors. We said a couch and a mat. "Sit, sit," She said. We did. 

"So? Are you gonna answer our questions?" I asked. She smiled.

"Oh yes, yes. Well, I live deep in the woods so no one will find out about me. But you two are probably wondering why when Minji died, you felt like you didn't like her anymore." She explained. Wait, how does she know.

"How do you know this?" Eunmi asked. 

"Ha, I'm the one who made her the potion to be loved by everyone," She replied. We gasped.

"She had a potion for that?" I asked. The lady nodded. 

"Sure did, the young girl was so un-likeable, the potion makes people see a nice, girl who should be loved. But people who see the true her, look deep into her," The lady explained. "Minji had herself a boyfriend, a boy named Junhong." 

"Junhong, like, Zelo?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," The lady said. "Zelo loved another girl, her name was Mi Young." 

"MI YOUNG!??" We shouted. 

"Yes, is there a problem?" She wondered. 

"No it's just Mi Young is our yougner sister," Eunmi said.

"Oh dear, well, Zelo loved Mi Young, and Minji despised her. Minji was so jealous of Mi Young. Zelo always hung around Mi Young, they were best friends, so, Minji came to me," The woman said. "She asked me to help her make, everyone like her, and make Junhong love her deeply, so I did. It was me job to. She paid me lots of money. But there was a catch," She laughed.

"What catch?" I asked.

"Oh, when Minji dies, the potion doesn't work anymore, so right now, millions of people around the world right now are hating Minji now, even Junhong." The lady smiled. 

"Ohhh. So that's why," Eunmi said. The lady nodded.

"Anyways, we never got your name," I said. 

"Oh dear, seems I forgot, Kim Shin hye," She said. 

"Oh, I'm Hee Young," I said. 

"And I'm Eunmi, we're twins," Eunmi explained.

"Oh! Twins!" Shin hye-ssi exclaimed. "That's so cool!" We smiled at her. "Oh my, look, it's getting sort of dark, do you two wish to stay here? I have a room for the two of you," She suggested.

"Um, sure! If it's ok wiith you," I said.

"Of coruse, of course, just get situated." She led us to the guest room as we laid in bed. "If there's anything you need, just call, I'm just in the other room." She smiled and closed the door. We fell asleep after our long day.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! I updated! WOOOOO!!! FINALLY! I hope this is a good chappie! Sorry for any typos. I have a head ache and I just drove for 6 hours yesterday. Urghhh... I don't have much to say, but, BYE BYE! 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.