Feeling Better

Feeling Better

 

 

Under the bright, fluorescent lights lay a small, frail boy sleeping peacefully beneath his white blanket. His dirty blond hair sprawled like a halo around his head. Sehun wonders as he watches his sick boyfriend sleep.

 

00000000000000000

 

In the room next door, an argument was well under way.

 

“We’ve got to wake him up! We have to catch a plane in half an hour!” said Kris.

 

“But are you sure he can handle the flight” asks a concerned Lay.

 

“Can’t we just stay here until he gets better, hyung” asks Chen to their manager.

 

“We can’t! You boys have a performance as soon as we are back in Korea!” inputs the manager.

 

“Let’s just get Sehun to wake him up. He’ll feel better that way.” decides the leader Kris.

 

00000000000000000

 

Off go the members in search of Sehun and Luhan, unsurprisingly finding the two boys they were looking for together. In the meantime they were arguing. Sehun has fallen asleep next to his beloved.

 

“Aww” coos Lay “Don’t they just look adorable together!”

 

“Wake Sehun up will you!” scolds Kris jokingly.

 

With Sehun awake, the members leave the room, unwilling to see the actions that will trespass among the two.

 

00000000000000000

 

“Lulu, you’ve got to wake up honey. It’s time.” says Sehun as he softly shakes Luhan awake.

 

“But Hunnie, it hurts!” whines Luhan slowly waking up.

 

“Do you want oppa to kiss it all better?” jokingly flirts Sehun.

 

“Uhum” responds Luhan.

 

“Show oppa where it hurts” says Sehun while leaning on the bed.

 

“Here” says Luhan as he points to his head.

 

“And here” now pointing to his temple.

 

“And here” pointing to his eyelids.

 

“And here” now pointing to his nose.

 

“Here as well” pointing to his chin.

 

Sehun droping feathery light kisses along the way.

 

“But mostly here” says Luhan as he points to kiss mouth, receiving a sweet kiss there as well.

 

As Sehun made to leave, Luhan throws an arm around his neck, keeping him in place.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” jokes Luhan “I wasn’t done pointing yet!”

 

Sehun’s laugh gets caught off by Luhan’s mouth once again. In the mist of their make out session, Sehun ends up with his knees on either side of Luhan’s body.  His hands rested beside the boy’s angelic hair on the pillow.

 

Wide brown eyes filled with love staring up at Sehun, watching his every move.

 

“Feeling better?” jokingly asks Sehun.