05

Stay, Stay, Stay

 

 

Jay Sean - Down

 

Chorong step into the room and shocked notice Eunji wearing a snow cap while sleeping. Maybe she's cold. Ignoring Eunji's snow cap thingy, she lay on her bed. She take a deep breath and let it out. She stare at her phone wallpaper which is her crush. She likes him eventhough they not so close but he always understand what Chorong tell him about her problem with members. 

 

Next day...

7:30 a.m, Chorong already wearing her tracksuit. She quietly close the dorm's door so that she's not wake up the members. Before Woohyun arrived, she do a light exercise. At 7:55 a.m she saw Woohyun walked while stretching his body. She smile and waved at Woohyun and he do the same.

"Sorry i'm late." Woohyun bowed.

"Aniya...I wake up early to take some fresh morning air. Chorong said while fix her ponytail.

"Oh...so should we start jog?" Woohyun raised his brows and she nodded. So, they walked fastly then slowly jogging while Chorong tell him about what happen yesterday.

"So..are they made up?" 

"No..Bomi doesn't even want to talk to anyone. I hear she and Hoya sunbaenim have a conservation." 

"Really? Actually, i don't want to interupt in their problem but since you're the leader, i have to help you."

"No no, i just want to tell you about my problems. Not ask for you help." She smile awkwardly. Woohyun take a glance at her. What a gloomy expression. After a whole Mangwondong they jog, they take a break at a cafe to have a breakfast. 

"Sunbaenim, i'll treat you okay?" Chorong said.

"What? Are you kidding me? Chorong-ah, it's not nice girl treats boy. It's on me. I'm a man. And can please drop the honorific? We're same age, Chorong." Woohyun chuckled.

"But you're my sunbae..."

"I don't care about that. When on-screen, you call me sunbaenim and when off-screen, call Woohyun."

"It's kind of awkward though..."

"Try not to." Woohyun said as he drink his coffee. While Chorong eating her bacon, he stare at her. She doesn't know he have that feeling to her since their first met. She doesn't even know he's oone who always sent her a letter with a name 'Double U (W)'. He's not ready yet to tell her his feelings. 

 

Meanwhile in the dorm...

"Unnie, wake up." Naeun shake Bomi's body.

"Urgh...i'll be there in 5 minutes." Bomi cover all of her body with her blanket. Naeun sighed as she get out from the room. Bomi take a peek to Naeun. She just doesn't want Naeun saw her swollen eyes because of last night. She wash her face and rub her eyes. Wish they didn't saw it. 

"Eunji unnie! Breakfast time!" Namjoo shouted.

"Coming!" Eunji walked out of the room. Her mood is great until she saw Bomi also get out from her room. She pretend that nothing's happen and sit beside Naeun. Bomi not even look at her dongsaengs eyes.

"Unnie, what's wrong with your eyes?" Yookyung asked. Naeun pinch Yookyung's thigh and put her finger at her lip. Yookyung nodded. "I..i mean you look sleepy."

"Oh...yes." Bomi take a sip her milk. "I'm still full of last night dinner." she get up and walked back into her room.

"Didn't she skip her dinner last night?" Namjoo asked.

"Sh..she did! She eat in the room." Naeun said.

"What's wrong with her lately?" Hayoung asked with full of pancakes in .

"She's been acting weird. Unnie too." Namjoo pointed at Eunji.

"Aish these maknaes. Finish your breakfast and do your schoolwork." Eunji knocked Namjoo's head.

"Ow!" Namjoo shouted and Eunji give a death glare and her. "Ow." 

"Where's Chorong unnie?" Eunji asked. 

"I'm home..." Chorong greet right after Eunji's question.

"Where you're going?" Eunji asked.

"I...I go to jog." Chorong smiled awkwardly.

"With who?" Naeun asked.

"Aaaalone." 

"Really?"

"Yes! Why would unnie lie to you?" Chorong run to the bathroom.

"She lied." Eunji said.

"We know." Naeun and Yookyung said. 

"Unnie.." Naeun look around if Hayoung near them. Luckily no. "How's you and him?"

"I think...we will remain our relationship." Eunji flashed her eye smile. Naeun and Yookyung screamed while clapping.

"Glad to hear that!" Naeun hug her.

"Thank God." Yookyung finish her pancake. "I'm done." she get up and after she wash her plate. She walked towards the balcony and she can smell the fresh air. I just love this scenery...

"Psst!" she hear the sound. "Psst! Yookyung-ah!" she look up and saw Lee Sungyeol show his gummy smile to her from Infinite's dorm. He's so lucky she's there when he was hanging his hyungs and dongsaengs clothes.

"Oh...you." Yookyung rolled her eyes.

"Hey what's wrong with that face?" Sungyeol asked.

"It's no." Yookyung said.

"When will it be 'yes'?" Sungyeol shouted. He's been liking that girl for almost a year and he had confessed to her but she doesn't want a boyfriend. Until now, he's still waiting for her.

"Bye!" Yookyung walk to the couch and she hear Sungyeol's frustation words to his hyungs. She giggled. She do want to make him as her boyfriend but her study make she have no time to lovey-dovey. She just have one more exam and she will be free. 

"Why you're smiling like an idiot?" Naeun asked.

 

"What are you babbling about?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol crashed his body on the couch.

"What's wrong with my appearence?  I'm handsome and hot." Sungyeol praise himself make all of them laughed.

"You're ugliest in this group!" Myungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

"Yah! I'm more handsomer than you!" Sungyeol shouted back.

"Sungyeol-ah, keep your dreams to have a classy yeoja chingu like her." Woohyun said.

"Andwae!" Sungyeol messes his hair.

Sunggyu just smiled looking at his dongsaengs dorkiness. Then, his phone vibrated. He jump from his sit when he saw Eunji's name on the screen.

"Eunji-ah..." he called her girlfriend name.

"Oppa, you had your breakfast?" Eunji asked. He smiled widely hearing her normal voice.

"Yes. You?"

"Of course. Thanks for the knitted cap."

"You like it?"

"Love it."

"..."

"...oppa, I want to apologize for mad at you like crazy. It's just a show. I'm just too immatured."

"R...really? Don't apologize to me, Eunji-ya. Next time, I'll say you're my type."

"Stop it." she chuckled.

"I love you." he said.

"I know." 

 

Hoya can hear Sunggyu's conservation with Eunji. He felt relief they already cool. But what about him and Bomi? He still don't want give up. He already too into her. He will find a way to get her forgiveness.

 


Kyaa!!! i add one by one couples okay? Yookyung rejected Sungyeol! haha! but i miss her...