Cinderella's Sister 2 - Chapter 6

Cinderella's Sister 2

 

Chapter 6

It was sunset when Eun Jo arrived home; she looked so stressed and tired. Everyone in the house thought that she wont arrive at all that’s why they all started to worry. Ki Hoon and the rest of the Goo family such as her mom, Hyo Sun and Joon Soo were waiting for her. Eun Jo opened the wooden gate and entered. Everybody turn their heads where the gate opened and saw Eun Jo entering. Eun Jo didn’t entertain them all cause she wanted to go straight to her room and rest. When Eun Jo stepped in the wooden floor of their living room she turned to her room’s direction. Kang Sook spoke “So you’re lost for almost the whole day and you won’t even tell us where you have been?” Eun Jo stopped and said “I’ve somewhere work related.” After saying Eun Jo went directly to her room. Kang Sook wanted to ask more but Hyo Sun held her hand tightly as a sign of letting Eun Jo.

That night then Ki Hoon was sorry for Eun Jo’s sake. What happen to her, why did she act that way? That is what Ki Hoon thought in his mind. Jung Woo went inside their room He saw Ki Hoon thinking so deep. Jung Woo asked why he is thinking that serious. Ki Hoon looked at him and said “I wonder what Eun Jo is up to now. I wonder what bothers her.” Jung Woo thought of it and remembered the intention of Mr. Jang to Eun Jo he then became silent. Since it’s a noticeable silence Ki Hoon asked about it. Ki Hoon asked “Do You have any idea then?” Jung Woo replied “Ah. No. I think she’ll be fine. Better sleep now it’s late. ”

It was morning again in Dae Sung Cham Do Ga. Everybody started working as usual. It was around 9am when Hyo Sun noticed Eun Jo not around again. That morning to Ki Hoon decided not to make a text message because he doesn’t want to disturb Eun Jo. When Hyo Sun invited Ki Hoon to look for her in the house Ki Hoon didn’t agree. He said “I’m pretty sure she is there better if she’ll saw you first. Come talk to her a little.” Hyo Sun smiled and went away. Ki Hoon remembered the conversation of Hyo Sun and Him yesterday. He wanted to talk to Ki Tae to know what he wanted from Hyo Sun and Why He is bothering Hyo Sun this time.

Hyo Sun knocked at Eun Jo’s room and entered she saw Eun Jo sleeping so deep. Hyo Sun sat beside her and looked at Eun Jo. Hyo Sun was smiling and was so happy for her hardworking sister. She knew that if her father is still alive he might really praise Eun Jo so much. Eun Jo noticed that somebody is sitting on her foam. When she looked at it, it was Hyo Sun. Eun Jo went out of the bed and combed her hair. She looked at the clock and she was shocked that it is already late. Eun Jo looked at Hyo Sun said “Why didn’t you wake me up?” Hyo Sun replied “You didn’t tell me Unni.” Eun Jo went to the comfort room to take shower then.

When Ki Hoon was alone in Dae Sung Cham Do Ga, He thought of talking to Ki Tae he is worried that Ki Tae wanted to spy behind on Hyo Sun. He tried dialing Ki Tae’s cellphone number but he was directed to voice mail but he didn’t chose to leave a message. Ki Hoon wanted to call Ki Jeong but Ki Jeong wasn’t also awake from his yesterday activity so no one answered. When Ki Hoon was thinking seriously he saw Eun Jo approaching. Then his mood changed. He greeted Eun Jo a Good Morning but Eun Jo went straight to the desk. Eun Jo checked the computer for some updates in the factory. Ki Hoon just sat staring at Eun Jo til he finally remember that he wanted to ask about what was Eun Jo doing yesterday. Eun Jo didn’t want to talk about it and just said “I just met a friend before I think she needs something I can’t give.” Ki Hoon was curious then because he knew that ever since before Eun Jo didn’t have friend unless if she met one in Ki Hoon’s 8 years absence. Ki Hoon replied “Oh. Who is she? What does she need?” Eun Jo didn’t answer the first question only the second one “I think it is something I don’t know.” Since Ki Hoon didn’t get a straight answer he didn’t ask that much anymore so he then left to check the winery. Hyo Sun heard the conversation of the two. She hid next to door but Ki Hoon didn’t notice her when he is going out. Hyo Sun knew that ever since Eun Jo didn’t have a friend that approached her. Hyo Sun knew that it is imposible that Eun Jo would trust to talk to strangers it made Hyo Sun have a suspicion that Eun Jo is into something. At the End Hyo Sun forgot about that and entered the office for work.

It was around noon when Ki Hoon thought of visiting his father and Ki Tae. He wondered of inviting Eun Jo to be with him. But he thought that Eun Jo wouldn’t because she’s so busy in importing some of their products. Ki Hoon walked around and sat infront of his room. He kept thinking of Eun Jo and those things that she always do. Later on, Ki Hoon began to be curious on Eun Jo’s birthday. Ever since they’ve been together he never thought of asking her birthday. Ki Hoon wanted to ask personally so he went straight to the office.

While Eun Jo is very busy working together with Hyo Sun. Eun Jo asked Hyo Sun where Ki Hoon is. Hyo Sun answered unsurely. Eun Jo started to wonder where he would have been. Then, a call was received by Eun Jo. Eun Jo didn’t have a chance to read who was it and just answered it immediately. Eun Jo answered “Hello?” It was Ki Jeong again. Eun Jo waited for a reply. Ki Jeong remarked “Hello, Goo Eun Jo-ssi, I just wanted to have some conversation with you. I’ll wait for at the same place where we have talked the last time” Then, Ki Jeong ended the call. Eun Jo was curious about that call. “Would it be a nonsense thing again? “ Eun Jo thought. Eun Jo went out immediately without even telling Hyo Sun anything. Eun Jo rides on her white car and went away.

Ki Hoon finally arrived in the office looking for Eun Jo. Hyo Sun said “It wasn’t you who called?” Ki Hoon replied “What?” Then, Hyo Sun started to wonder. She told Ki Hoon what happened. Eun Jo just went away immediately without leaving any word. Ki Hoon then tried calling Eun Jo. Eun Jo’s phone rang; she thought it was Ki Jeong. So she picked the phone up and remarked “I’m on my way, tell everything you want to tell me when I arrive there.” Then Eun Jo ended the call. Ki Hoon wondered who Eun Jo was talking to.

Finally Eun Jo arrived where Ki Jeong was waiting. Eun Jo asked immediately what Ki Jeong intention was. Ki Jeong gave the final invitation for the wine convention. Ki Jeong explained that there were some changes from the date and time of the event that is why. Eun Jo asked why he was holding the invitation of Dae Sung Cham Do Ga. Ki Jeong explained that the organizer wanted to mail it to you but Ki Jeong wanted to personally give it to Eun Jo. Eun Jo “That’s all, I’m going.” Ki Jeong didn’t want to hold onto her. While Eun Jo and Ki Jeong are having their conversation, Hong Dong Soo saw them. Dong Soo wanted to greet Eun Jo but there must be something unusual. Dong Soo didn’t mind it and entered the Café. Dong Soo saw how Eun Jo left but it seems to be that Ki Jeong’s reaction doesn’t seem that their conversation was into business. So when Ki Jeong also left the café Dong Soo take out his order and went directly to his car and called to Hyo Sun.

It was around evening when Hyo Sun received Dong Soo’s call. Hyo Sun said “Dong Soo?” Dong Soo replied with a question “Did Eun Jo arrive already?” Hyo Sun answered “Yes! Just few minutes ago, did she go to you a while ago? What was that about?” Dong Soo replied “No, Honestly I saw Eun Jo talking to Hong Ki Jeong of Hong Do Ja. I don’t know what they are up to. But it seems suspicious; do you know what it is all about?” Hyo Sun was so shocked “Oh, Dong Soo I need to Hang Up.” Dong Soo wondered why Hyo Sun hanged up immediately. Hyo Sun wondered what Eun Jo is thinking. At First, She thought of importing their wines, it was also suspicious. Second, she often leaves the house without a word. Is she making a contract with Ki Jeong after all? When everything succeeds she’ll sell Dae Sun Cham Do Ga. Like what almost happened before?

 -End of Chapter 6-