When You Can't Fall Asleep

This Is All Fiction B2st Scenarios

It was 3:35 am and you were in bed wide awake. You've been trying to fall alseep for a couple hours now but it just wouldn't come to you. You weren't exactly sure why, there weren't any major concerns or worries.

Tired you picked up a book from your nightstand. It only took a couple of page flippings till you grew bored again. Not knowing what to do you grabbed your phone and dialed Yoseob’s number. *ring ring ring*

 

“Please pick up” you whispered to yourself. 

“Hello?” God you loved this groggy voice. 

“Yoseob?....”  You were starting to feel sorry, he must've been tired from practice and all.

You took a deep breath before continuing “I can’t fall asleep”  

“Have you tried reading a book? it might help” 

“I already have but it didn't work!” 

“So, what do you want me to do about it?” he was begining to get annoyed. 

“Just forget I called! Good night Oppa!” you screamed before hanging up.

“Now i’m too mad to sleep” you mumbled.

 

*ding dong ding* You pulled the sheets over your head. 

*ding dong ding* "Who the hell could that be!?" you groaned before throwing your pillow across the room. Flipping over the covers you checked the clock before heading towards to door, 4:12 am. 

 

 

Opening the door, you were greeted by a very tired and dead looking Seobie.

"Oppa!?" you asked shocked. Without even being invited in, he enters your house and into the kitchen. 

 

"Come in?" you chuckled before closing the door and following him. 

“Here” was the only thing Yoseob said as he handed you a warm cup of tea. As soon as you finished the cup he puts it onto the table and pulls you into your bedroom.  

 

Seobie took off his shirt before hopping onto your bed. “Come here” he says patting the space next to him. You decided that you would take his offered and layed down right next to him.

“Oppa, you know you’re too good to me sometimes” you giggled. 

“Just shut up and sleep” he says as he snuggles up against you before you both drifted off to sleep.