Sunday Morning

Another morning

Pic credit to whoever owns it.

---------------------------------------

Sunday

9:37 AM

Baekhyun arrived half an hour earlier. He woke up at 8 AM. There’s no reason he woke up that early. It’s already his habit. He’s now waiting for Chanyeol to come while playing games on his phone. He’s actually pretty nervous.

Baekhyun is wearing a casual plain black long sleeved shirt. With a dark colored skinny jeans. He’s also wearing dark blue converse shoes

Yeah. That’s how Baekhyun usually looks like. Plain and dark. His life is also like that. Normal. No drama at all. Too normal for Baekhyun’s liking. He always thought his life is so boring. But he doesn’t know how to change his life. So he just pass his days with the same routine. Without changing any of it. He has no friend. Well, after yesterday’s incident, he think he got a new friend.

Someone suddenly covers his eyes from back

“Yah!” Baekhyun tried to let go of the stranger’s hand

“Can’t wait to see me huh? You’re so early.”

Baekhyun recognize that deep y voice and blushed hearing the statement.

Chanyeol removes his hand from Baekhyun’s face then moved to stand in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is dazed.

‘This guy… is actually quite handsome..’

He’s wearing a bright orange colored T-shirt with a long baggy jeans and a multi colored shoes.

Chanyeol’s clothing is really different from Baekhyun’s

“Stop staring at me like you’re gonna eat me alive Baekhyun-ah” Chanyeol laughs.

“I-I’m not staring at you! And ah-uhm tell me what’s the reason!”

“Yeah yeah sure” Chanyeol answered sarcastically

“I’m not going to tell you this soon. You must follow my orders first” He continues

“What is it? You’re not going to tell me to wear dresses aren’t you?”

“That would be great but not for now. Follow me.” Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun’s arm and then drag him to a nearby restaurant. They both get in and sit on a table.

“Why are we here? Are you going to treat me or what?”

“First. We’re here because you need to eat a breakfast. You’re hungry right? Today will be a long day. You could faint if you don’t eat your breakfast. Second. Yes I’m going to treat you today. Be happy”

“Okay….”

After that they both orders food. Baekhyun orders ordinary kimchi ramyun and Chanyeol orders bibimbap.

There’s a few minutes of silence until a waiter delivers their food and then leaves their table.They both eat in silence.

-------------------------------------

03:02 PM

“Turn around. Go backward a little. Okay it’s perfect. I’ll take this. Change your clothes Baek”

Baekhyun gets in the fitting room, well, more like pushed by Chanyeol. He changes his clothes back to his black one. He didn’t get it. Why does Chanyeol buying him lots of new clothes. And they’re very expensive too.

Chanyeol goes to the cashier to pay Baekhyun’s clothes.

Baekhyun said

“You don’t need to buy me this. I really don’t need these expensive stuff”

“Your clothes are boring. Just accept it okay”

Baekhyun sighs and decided to give up persuading Chanyeol not to buy those clothes for him.

They come out from that store with 4 big shopping bags. Inside it are shirts, t-shirts, vests, pants, jeans, shoes, etc.

Then they go to a nearby park and sits down on a chair near a fountain.

“Are you going to tell me yet?”

“Not yet. There’s still one thing to do”

Baekhyun sighs. He’s already tired with all of that shopping. But he’s still curious, so he just followed where Chanyeol goes to. A salon.

-----------------------------------

Baekhyun is already sitting on the chair. Listening to Chanyeol and the hairdresser discussing about which hairstyle will suit Baekhyun well.

After 2 minutes of discussing, the hairdresser starts working on Baekhyun’s hair. Cutting his bangs, Coloring his hair to a light brown color.

His hair is done and styled now. It looks really great.

“Now… you look cuter than before” Chanyeol chuckles.

“Stop calling me cute!” Baekhyun whines

“Okay calm down. I’ll take you back to Namsan tower okay”

“But when will –“

“You’ll know” Chanyeol interrupts Baekhyun’s word while smiling a little.

Baekhyun just nodded while pouting a little.

They’re back to Namsan Tower.

“Take these and these. Use it well. Bye!”

Chanyeol hands the shopping bags and snaps his hand.

And again.

Baekhyun magically back to his room.

‘He didn’t tell me in the end’

Baekhyun sighs for the umpteenth time that day and decided to see the new clothes inside the shopping bags. When he’s taking out a shirt, a paper fell from it’s pocket. Baekhyun takes the paper.

aa

--------------------------------------

A/N

So. yeah.

Ta-dah. Here it is.

Sorry if it doesn't makes sense

I love comments.

-Jihoon