What!!!!!!!

The mission; ONE SHOT {HIATUS}

"Hyung what the hell? We should let them see us now!!" Daehyun exclaimed angryly.

"Let us run from their view."

"Zelo are you insane?? We can not leave Himchan now!!" Yongguk was practically beyond pissed.

"What are you talking about??" Youngjae came to them. They all turned and faced him "Oh nothing!! We were just discussing Himchan's case." Daehyun explained.

"Are you bunch of doctors to decide on Himchan's sake? You left us hanging for some stupid reason??" Youngjae was trying his best to control his anger. Yongguk patted his back "Where is he right now?"

"The doctor let him into the hospital. DO YOU THINK WE WOULD FOR YOU TO COME AND SAVE HIM?"

Daehyun glared at him and held him by his collar "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? WE ARE TRYING TO BE NICE."

Youngjae took Daehyun's hands off him "NICE MY NOW OFF. If you want to check up on Himchan hyung then come after me." Youngjae gave Daehyun one last glare before he left.

Yongguk held Daehyun's wrist and dragged him with Zelo after Youngjae "Daehyun you should apologize!!!"

"Me apologize?? For that brat?? Noway in hell I am doing that."

Zelo smiled "Hyung!! You like him don't you? Just say a simple sorry."

Daehyun's cheeks were now painted with a light shade of pink color "I don't like him but I will apologize."

"Good." Yongguk and Zelo smiled.

"I am doing that just for Himchan hyung."

"Yeah right." Yongguk laughed. Daehyun nodded and hurried before them when he saw Youngjae sitting outside the emergency room. Zelo leaned to Yongguk and whispered "Did you get anything from what Daehyunnie hyung said?? What does Himchan hyung has to do with this?" Yonnguk laughed "I have no idea." They looked at Daehyun when they reached the room and the latter whispered to Yongguk "Himchan's case is really critical. Youngjae told me that these 24 hours are so important for him. His life is in risk within the time alotted."

"Oh my god!! Can anyone come inside and see him?" Yongguk asked Youngjae.

"Yes Hyung you can but after an hour cause I was in there and now they are purifying the atmosphere for him."

 

They spent almost an hour and a half either calming a raging Jongup or a crying Youngjae; they really love their hyung. Youngguk was very depressed at that moment; he needed to ask any doctor passing by about Himchan's condition. Yongguk was woken up from his daydreaming when Jongup jumped and began asking the doctor some questions about Himchan. The doctor was very calm but from his tone, Yongguk sensed that Himchan is not fine at all.

"Listen guys you should all pray for him. We did what we were supposed to do and even much more but the rest is now in God's hands. So we are not sure if he will make it. Pray for him."

"Doctor there is no hope at all?" Yongguk was on the edge of going back to his previous boss and kill him.

"Listen son Himchan was shot by several bullets in different areas of his body. He lost a lot of blood and the bullets went really deep. Himchan is a stong guy; there is hope of course there is. If these 24 hours passed normally and he didn't show any signs of lowering in heart rate or blood pressure, then his life will be saved. But he won't be perfect even if he makes it."

"What do you mean doc?? Will he be paralyzed or something?"

"No no he won't but he will suffer from pain all over his body. This pain will be excruciating to an extend that he will try to kill himself to be relieved. You should keep an eye on him. We had several patients who comitted suicide due to the pain the felt. Don't worry if you treat him right, then he will be ok. But pray now for him."

Yongguk smiled at the doctor and thanked him. He went afterwards to the others explaining what the doctor had  just told him.

 

The 24 hours passed normally and all the B.a.P members were looking at their watches while crying and praying that he will be fine. After 26 hours that passed, the doctor went outside and meet the members "Guys!! We made you wait for 2 extra hours because we wanted to make sure that his condition is perfectly fine and everything is fine. So Himchan was a strong beautiful guy. He made it." The doctor smiled and left leaving behind starstruck guys opening their mouths wide enough for any mosquito to enter. 

"Hyung Hyung!! Channie hyung made it!!!" Jongup was flying around and hugging all of the guys standing there. He reached Zelo and pecked him on the lips "Zelo Channie hyung made it!!! Thanks god." Zelo blushed and mummbled "Thanks God."

Yongguk smiled and kissed Youngjae's forehead "See your hyung is so strong!!"

"Yea!!! Thanks Yongguk hyung! Himchan hyung will be happy when he wakes up and sees us all gathered here." Youngjae was crying so hard. Deahyun came closer and embraced Youngjae whispering sweet nothings in his ear "Yaa be a man and stop crying." Youngjae looked up and was about to scold and hit daehyun but when he saw how the latter was looking warmly at him, he smiled and nuzzled his face in Daehyun's broad chest.

 

They were waiting for the approval to get inside and see Himchan when a nurse suddenly hurried and rushed outside "where is Himchan's doctor??"

The doctor came when he heard the nurse was looking for him "I am here. What is there??"

"Please hurry; Himchan heart rate is increasing menacly. That should not happen and his body temperature raised above 42. We should do something."

"WHAT??" They all screamed.


sorry for making you wait!!! I really missed you.

I am going crazy by the coffee shop teasers; they all look fabulous!!!

saranghae