Everything's Changed.

Kyungsoo's Change.

 

 

You open your eyes, you’re woken up because there’s someone snuck inside the cover beside you. It took the person’s a few moments before he finds the right and comfortable position beside you, and the position is facing you which makes you easier to see who is it, and he just recognized too that you’re awake.

“I’m sorry, did I wake you, honey?” Kyungsoo whispers, you shake your head “I am waiting for you.” you say, left hand caressing his cheek a few times before finally notice there’s something different with your boyfriend.

“Did you style your hair?” you ask, Kyungsoo nods “you like it?” he grins. you nod, “it’s cool. Kyungsoo, where have you been by the way?” you ask as you play with his hair, “meeting with the CEO about our comeback.” He answers, “oh, but why did it take so long? What happened in the meeting?” you ask again, hand doesn’t leave Kyungsoo’s hair and eyes don’t leave from Kyungsoo’s.

Kyungsoo doesn’t answer you and laughs instead, you furrows your forehead, “why are you laughing?” you ask and he gradually stops laughing and cups your face making your body suddenly weak, your hand which played with Kyungsoo’s hair earlier falls to your side due to the weakness.

“no, it’s just... you’re so cute when you’re being protective. I was at SM with the boys met the CEO and continued learning the choreo, nothing else.” He says trying hard to surpress the giggle, “Am I that protective?” you pout, you’re actually trying not to sound protective in front of Kyungsoo because you know that he won’t like it.

“You are, baby.” Kyungsoo ruffles your hair lovingly, you’re still pouting but it gradually changes into a frown.

“Hey? What happens? Did I say something wrong?” Kyungsoo asks, noticing the change of your expression, he touches your cheek. You shake your head and manage to smile, “nothing.” you reply. Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, “I don’t believe you.” He says as he locks his gaze at you, and sometimes Kyungsoo’s gaze is just melting, exceptionally melting you.

“I-it’s just, everything, well not everything but so many things have changed since your debut.” You say, not dare to look his eyes because, even yourself feel not safe to spill it to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo lifts the corner of his lips and shape a smile, “hm? Like what?” he asks as he snuggles closer to you and place one of his hand around your waist.

“hm...” you’re not sure if it’s right to say it or not, but in the end you breathe, “time?” and Kyungsoo’s eyes grow wide but gradually smiles again. “About that, I’m very sorry. I can’t be present as much as you want me to, but believe me, I work hard for you. If I’ve done working, then I’ll have free time, much free time to be with you. Just like this... I’m going to sleep with you at night.” Kyungsoo kisses your forehead for further reassurance, but that still doesn’t satisfied you.

“but you’ll have a comeback soon.” You say, “so? Does that change anything?” Kyungsoo grins and you nods decisively “yes it does, you’ll spend more time out there and I will be here alone, just go to work, eat and sleep.” Kyungsoo chuckles and kisses your forehead again, “sweetheart, I understand, I understand.” He looks at you lovingly and makes a smile with his lips, “but everything, me working overseas, having a comeback, you being alone here... don’t change anything about us, our feeling.”

With the words which just came out from Kyungsoo’s mouth, you froze in front of him. Your body feels weaker than earlier, even you stop breathing for a few seconds.

“I was, I am and I will always be your Kyungsoo. The Kyungsoo was, is and will always love you.” Kyungsoo kisses your forehead again, “got it? So I will not change, for you, just for you, I will never change.”

You are nervous, not sure is it because of the too much kiss on the forehead, Kyungsoo or his words, but after recovering from the stiffness your lips shape a smile for Kyungsoo.

“I believe you, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo smiles and locks his gaze with yours for a few moments before he jumps off of the bed.

“Wah, it’s three in the morning. Are you hungry? I’m hungry.” Kyungsoo says putting both hands on his hips, “are you going to cook? I’ll be hungry if you cook.” You reply, half joking. Kyungsoo raised one eyebrow, “you want me to cook and make you hungry? Challenge accepted! To the kitchen we go!” Kyungsoo walks to the kitchen and you follow him after.

*

You

Kyungsoo made me his trademark cook, the almighty kimchi spaghetti.

I miss it very much, it’s been a while since the last time he cooked me this spaghetti.

We’re having an early breakfast today. Haha. Everything will be changed after this, my wake up time, my jogging schedule will be ruined, I will eat lunch earlier today, I don’t know if the messed up schedule will continue until the next and the next and the next day.

Everything will change, everything will eventually is. But there is one thing that surely won’t change.

Kyungsoo.

I don’t care if suddenly God decides to change the world from the shape of ball to the shape of prism, I don’t care if suddenly the North Korea joins the South part, I don’t care of the changes that occur in the world. As long as I have Kyungsoo, and his feeling for me remains. I am okay with everything.

Because Kyungsoo, he’ll never change when everything is. He will forever be my Kyungsoo, My Kyungsoo who likes simple style, My Kyungsoo who likes to cook, My Kyungsoo who will widen his eyes whenever he gets shocked, My Kyungsoo who will remain the same when everything change.

Do Kyungsoo, thanks for not changing for me.your girlfriend