Eusha-Eusha part 1

Those Songs in My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Don’t waste your life. When you live like that, you become polluted. Just for once, forget everything and enjoy your life! If all day long there were boring and annoying things, Forget everything else and just take off for a journey. [ Shinhwa - Eusha-Eusha ]     Beautiful afternoon in the mid of summer day. Sooyoung drove her car from Cheongdamdong, her house, while humming some songs which randomly played on her mp3 player. With black sunglasses on, one hand on the side of open window the the other one controlled the steering. She surely loves Summer, the bright sunshine, summer breeze, ice cream and everything about summer. Sica didn’t name her Summer for no reason. Yes, she loves winter, it’s a common thing among her fans. She loves winter, Christmas eve, and discount clothing but sometimes she hates the thick clothes that make her feel uncomfortable.   Her car parked in front of a big house in Apgujeong. Before she could pressed the intercom button the door swung open, revealing middle aged woman from the inside. The woman smiled brightly and hugged the brunette shortly. She let Sooyoung inside and greeted her warmly, “It’s been a while, Sooyoungie, how’s your day? I heard from Siwon, you’ve been selected for a new drama, how’s it? Please take a seat” the woman ushered her to sit.    “I’m fine Mrs. Choi, ah yes, the filming was almost coming to end maybe it’d be broadcasted in early September”   “Then I’ll make sure I’ll watch it”   “Don’t call me ‘Mrs.Choi’, you’re just like my daughter ever since my son befriend you, call me ‘omonim’ oke? Didn’t I tell you this before Sooyoung-ah?”    Sooyoung nodded awkwardly, “Ah ne eomonim”    “Are you looking for Siwon dear?”    “Y-yes, is he at home or dorm?” Sooyoung blushed. The two have been dated for years and both of their parents knew this yet she’s still embarrassed with such question.    “You both must be missing each other like crazy” Siwon’s mom commented. “But Siwon just left the house early in the morning” she noticed the sudden change of the brunette’s face, from a smile to barely noticeable frown.    “Maybe he goes to SM building for practice”    It was silence for few seconds then his mother spoke again “Honestly, I’ve been worried about Siwon lately…”    Sooyoung narrowed her eyes, his mom spoke again before she could ask    “He must go back and forth from Seoul to Taiwan for his drama and missed few stages of Super Junior performances. But even when he came back to Korea, all he did was overworked himself, reading scripts, memorizing script, memorizing lyrics, working out, practicing new dance moves and so on, he said he just wants to do better and not to disappoint fans, but it makes me worried him even more”    Seems that not only his mom who noticed the sudden change of his behavior. She too honestly noticed it. They barely communicated and met each other for months. Usually they’d always catch up on each other no matter how busy they were, sometimes he even called her in the midst of his filming, or at least sent her message, but now he’s not even replied her message. Being understandable girlfriend she was, she decided not to make this as a serious matter because she also had filming for drama. Maybe he tried to focus with his drama, but seems like he forced himself to hard, she thought.   Siwon’s mom held her hands suddenly, made her awake from her little thought.    “Sooyoung-ah, as his girlfriend I hope you could talk to him not to overworked himself. I already told him, but failed” her eyes full of hopes. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter