I Found a Girl

Byun Baekhyun's First Love Story

“Dude, looks for girl, can’t you?”

“None of them I met are my type.”

“What’s your type?”

“A girl who look alike with Kim Taeyeon.”

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, “Stop dreaming, Taeyeon will never be yours.” Baekhyun made a face as he stepped on Chanyeol’s foot under the table, “Yah!!” Chanyeol stand up, all pairs of eyes are on both of them. Chanyeol sit back as Baekhyun smirked.

“Nevermind. Buy something.” Chanyeol nodded to the cashier where everyone ordering their orders, Baekhyun turned to the cashier and turned to Chanyeol again, giving him a ‘why-should-i-do-that?’ looks.

“I have a picture of Taeyeon that you don’t even had before.”

Baekhyun immediately go to the cashier. Just for a picture. Chanyeol smirked, *Gotcha. Sorry, bud.*

 

“Two cappuchino, please.” Baekhyun said exitedly, “You can wait on your seat.” The employee said without even looking at him, *What a rude employee.* Baekhyun just stepped forwards, intend to return to his seat but a girl caugh his eyes. A girl that look alike with Kim Taeyeon.

“One chocolate milk shake.” That girl said, she noticed that Baekhyun is staring at her, that girl smiled. Baekhyun blinked and smiling awkwardly, all of sudden flowers coming and making a circle on her.

Reality hit the Byun Baekhyun.

That girl isn’t looking at him, there are no flowers, and that girl even go already. “Sir?” Baekhyun turned to the employee, he nodded and took the americanos.

“What makes you so long?” Chanyeol asked while held his hand to get his cappuchino, “Uh, nothing.”

Chanyeol took a sip and glanced at Baekhyun, *Something’s fishy.* Chanyeol followed Baekhyun’s gaze and stopped at a girl who playing with her phones and sometimes looking around, maybe looking for her friend. Chanyeol smirked and knows already that his best buddy is in love.

“Sorry, buddy. I don’t have that picture of Taeyeon.” Chanyeol said, thought that Baekhyun would not be angry. Baekhyun Chanyeol, “What?!” Chanyeol blinked, “Oh, shoot. You need to pay for this.”

Chanyeol scratched his head. It’s look like Baekhyun fell for that girl, so why should he cares anyway?

“That girl and Taeyeon is different! I-“

Baekhyun stopped, realizing that he was divulge it all. Especially to his buddy who is also his enemy too.

Chanyeol smiled with his ‘the-most-creepy-smile-ever’ as he turned to that girl. Knowing already what will he do to that girl, Baekhyun stopped him. “No.” He whispered. Chanyeol flicked Baekhyun’s forehead and push him aside, “Yes.”

 

“Hey.”

Minji turned to Chanyeol. “…….Yes?”

“There is a friend of mine, and he really likes you. He said he want to try dating with-“ Baekhyun closed Chanyeol’s mouth with his palm. The question is, how can his hand reach his mouth?

“TEWHANTTODESYW!!!!” Chanyeol shouted but failed, Chanyeol bite Baekhyun’s finger as he lose his grip. “He wants to date you. Done.”

Baekhyun hit his own forehead and kick Chanyeol’s from behind. While Chanyeol gave him a ‘i-win-and-you-lose’ looks.

Minji chuckled, Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned to her. “Really? You want to date me?” “NONONO!! He’s just joking!”

“No, It’s-“ Chanyeol’s words cutted up by Baekhyun who pinch him hardly, while their eyes are still on Minji. “Hm? It’s unlucky for me, then.” Minji said, and Baekhyun blushing.

“And Chanyeol, how can you forgot about me?” Baekhyun take a glance at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol did too. Minji rolled her eyes and punch Chanyeol playfully.”Oh, please. I’m your cousin, you forgetful person.”

Chanyeol clapped his hands, he finally remember him. “Minji noona!” *…….Noona…?*

“Your forgetful character is really…… Have gone too far, you know?” Minji said narrowed her eyes on Chanyeol, “Sorry, I’m just too excited about his feelings for you- Ouch!” Baekhyun hit Chanyeol’s arm hardly, while he winched in pain Baekhyun shook his head. “He’s just kidding.”

“Minji?”

The three of them turned to that voice’s owner, a tall man with his blonde hair and charismatic looks. “Oh, Kris. You’re here already.”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun glanced at each other, “Kris, he’s my cousin, and he’s my cousin’s friend.” Minji said pointing at Chanyeol then to Baekhyun, they bowed a bit while Kris bowed too.

“And Chanyeol, Baekhyun, he’s my-“ “Boyfriend.”

Minji turned to Kris, Chanyeol’s jaw fell down, and Baekhyun frozen on his spot. *Noona………. Boyfriend………….*

Minji tried to talk but Kris close with his palm, “I’m Kris, Minji’s boyfriend. Nice to meet you.” He said.

“N-Nice to meet you too.” Chanyeol said trying to glancd at Baekhyun who just smiled, fake.

 

“Dude, it's looks like you love her now and not like anymore.”

“Indeed.”

Chanyeol rub the back of his neck, and Baekhyun just placed his hands on his pocket. “Don’t worry, there are still many girls that look alike with Taeyeon!” Baekhyun nod his head.

Awkward. Chanyeol tried to cheer his bestfriend up but looks like he can’t do that easily. All of sudden, Baekhyun opened his mouth, “She’s older than me, maybe she will just think of me as her little brother. Plus, she have boyfriend already.”

Chanyeol sighed and took something on his bagpack, two tickets of Girls’ Generation’s concert on Gangnam. Chanyeol shows it to him as his eyes widened. “Girls’ Generation!!!” Baekhyun shouted, fanboying.

“I bought this for us, so we can see SNSD noonas. But you need to pay back.” Chanyeol said as he placed the tickets on his pocket.

“Okay! Okay! I will do everything!!” Baekhyun said, not realizing what did he said. Chanyeol smirked as he give one ticket to Baekhyun and walk to their each house.

 

“You can’t lie like that, they looks shocked.” Minji said after taking a sip on her americano. Kris chuckled, “That shorter one seems like he likes you, that’s why.”

“So what if he likes me? It means I’m popular.” Minji pull out her tongue, “You’re still mature inside but childish inside, Minji.” Kris said. “That’s none of your business.” Minji said as both of them laughed.