Chapter 1

Every Sweet Day/Sweet As You

In the U.S; IU, Yoona and Seohyun were very popular in school. Boys were in love and girls were jealous. IU, who is the ‘Maknae’ in the group also known as Lee Ji Eun, is a really smart girl but never like to study. Isn’t it an odd thing? Because she always gets an A+. She is just beautiful in her own way, nice long dark brown hair and a really good looking body. Her eyes are bright and angelic, her skin is always soft and most of all is her voice. Her vocal cannot be judge against to anyone. IU’s parents had gone for a around- the- world- trip and had left a lot of money for IU to pay her school fees including her daily used. Her father held for the position of CEO of the well known company call ‘F.F.Y’, stands for ‘Freedom For You’. The company include businesses such as; Shopping Centres, Petrol Stations, Cafes, Restaurants and etc. Her mother had been a great beauty who cared a lot for the family. She is a Fashion Designer and is famous in her career. IU who loved her parents so much decided to go back to Korea with her two friends to finish their education together at SEOUL Art High School.

Yoona, also identified as Im Yoona, is the eldest in the group. She’s always there to protect her ‘Dong saengs’ from harm. She’ll never let anyone touches a piece of them until they have the right to! She’s a ‘Queen’ in dancing who always lend first out of the three. She has a very unique body which makes girls die for. Who doesn’t want to be pretty right? She has long brown hair and her eye lashes are long and black. Her parents are divorced but Yoona still managed to stay close to both side at times.

Seohyun, as well known as Seo JooHyun, she’s the 2ndeldest in the group and is the tallest one too. She owns a dog named ‘Chanel’. She loves Chanel; she takes her everywhere with her. Chanel is like a family to Seohyun, because when Seohyun was 7 years old, her parents died because of a car accident and then she was adopted into Yoona’s family, but then had moved out with Yoona because of the divorced. She has long black silky hair and she’s very sweet when she has those coloured black glasses on. She’s very good at playing the piano. She’s passionate about music. She enjoys living her life through listening to it and singing it.

The girls never got separated before. They’re always close together. That’s what friends are for! They all share secrets together, are honest to all and they respect one another. They look more than friends. Perhaps more like true sisters in reality. Yoona, who is the eldest Unnie, sometimes do get a little out of control if something bad happens to her Maknaes. It happened once when Seohyun and IU left the dorm without Yoona and she thought that they were kidnap and all of that stuff. She went crazy running everywhere to search for them. No big deal but Yoona even called the police! Seohyun, who leads 2nd, always like hiding in one corner to read books! She’s a ‘Bookworm’ in the group, she wakes up at 7am just to read which really annoys IU! IU, who’s the very Maknae, is sometimes childish and sometimes very spoiled. She’s not the type that can easily be overwhelmed. In other words, she’s sometimes very straightforward.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t Judge On Me Too Easy Boy

Yoona’sPOV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      At School 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    8:00am  

Seohyun, IU and I arrived at school with our casual clothes on. In U.S, we didn’t have to wear our school uniform. It is optional. By the fact of moving back to Korea had already made a big changed to us so we decided to leave it this way, wearing our own comfortable clothes and accessories. Well, I do admit that it does feel awkward when the other students in the school are looking at us but maybe it’s because we’re new here. Who knows? God knows.

8:05am

Teacher Kang was the head of music class, and right now, he’s taking us for a tourist around the classes and making sure that we’re on the right track. IU went with Teacher Shi so now there is only me and Seohyun together because IU is one year younger than us so she’s in different classes. I feel bad for her now because we’re not in the same class. “Do you think she’ll be fine?” Seohyun asked me as she took out her book from her bag. “She’ll be fine. I know she will. She’s the strongest Maknae of ours right?” I faked a smile. I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? Why can’t different ages be in the same class? I just hated when our group is split up, especially to my sweet dong saeng, poor girl. “Yah Seohyun-ah! Don’t tell me that you’re going to find a somewhat area again to read?” I looked at her and the book. “Arasso, arasso! I won’t read then, happy?” Seohyun place her book back into her bag and crossed her arms together. She is totally a bookworm! Everyday her routine never changed. Seohyun wakes up at 7am to only read. No big deal man, but that’s seriously a really boring life, but I respect her in many ways because she’s the friend that I loved the most. What can I do? Our friendship cannot be unlock until if there is a key which and unlock us far apart.

8:15am

We went to our locker to drop our things down and then went straight to our first class. “Annyeong haseyo” Seohyun and I greeted with well manners. “Oh! You must be the two new students that Teacher Kang was talking about. Come in and take a seat. I’m Teacher Yang.” He said. He seems mean but he sounded friendly. Even his face makes his expression freaky, gives me Goosebumps.

Seohyun and I found a seat at the back of these two guys who kept on staring at us. Was it because we didn’t have our uniform on or maybe...OMO! Don’t tell me that they are erts?! If they are then they’re dead. I stared back at them and they noticed it and faced away. “Yah Seohyun-ah, did you realised that the two guys in front of us was starring at us just then?” I gave her the curious eye. “Of course I did!” She said, forgotten that she’s still in class. “Yah, lower your voice!” I whispered. “Opps, Mian.”

8:30am

“So girls” Teacher Yang interrupted. “How about the two of you introduce yourself a little to the whole class?” He said. “Ah Deh...” Seohyun and I answered softly. “Annyeong hasyeo” I started, clearly my throat. “I’m Im Yoona and I’ve just came back from U.S about 4 weeks ago. Hope you’ll all be welcoming me and teaching me new things throughout the year because my Korean language isn’t that fluent yet.” I smiled and everyone clapped. “And I’m Seo JooHyun imnida. I prefer people just calling me Seohyun since its short. I’ve also just came back from U.S about 4 weeks ago. Hope you all will be nice to me and treat me well, Kamsahamnida” Seohyun finished off with clapping sounds again.

“Well, nice to meet you both” The guy who was sitting in front of me, popping out of nowhere asking for a hand shake. To be polite, I take that as a greeting way and smile. “I’m Taecyeon and this is my friend Yonghwa” He introduced himself and his friend to the two of us. “Nice to meet you” Seohyun replied in English. Again, she had forgotten that we’re now in Korea not U.S! This girl seriously has short terms of memories. I lightly push my elbow to her to remind her and she did realise her mistake but to my surprise, the guys knows English pretty well. After all, Korean guys aren’t that bad. Am I right or wrong this time? Who can answer it for me? Hmmm...I guess it’s the same answer...God?

8:40am

Our first class was dancing today. Yes! The first day of school and something that I’m good at can now be shown. “Good morning again class.” Huh, Teacher Yang again? He can dance?

Teacher Yang wasn’t that bad after all. He’s skills were very good. You can say that he’s better than me. I looked at him in amazement from the reflection in the mirror. My eyes were wide open and my mouth unclosed. “Yah, what’s with that face of yours just then Yoona?” Taecyeon asked. “N-nothing” I said, pretending to fix up my hair. “Chincha?” He teased. “Chincha! Can’t you see? I’m fixing my hair!” I said in a loud tone. “Shhhh!” Teacher Yang warned us. “No talking when Teachers are speaking guys” He said.

8:45am

“Ha! That was Yoona Teacher Yang, not me” Taecyeon pointed. Who is he? He’s judging me to easy. He’ll know how embarrass was that later on. I gave him an evil look in the eye after when Teacher Yang stopped talking. “Yah! You’re freaking him out do you know that?” Yonghwa came towards us together with Seohyun. Now when did they become friend aye?

“Times ticking, so don’t put the early smile on your face yet” I told Taecyeon. I walk towards Teacher Yang and asked him something. Taeyeon, Yonghwa and including Seohyun didn’t know what I was doing. Anyways, I told him that I want to show a little dance performance in front of the class today because I have learnt dance before. It’s true though. I know how to dance and it’s properly the best subject that I have high marks on. I’m pretty stupid at Maths, especially Science.

8:55am

“Okay class” Teacher Yang walked up to the class as I followed from behind. “One of our new classmates, Yoona would like to show us her skills in dancing. So let’s welcome her braveness with applause!” He smiled widely. I turn on the song ‘Circus’ by Britney Spears and got into the centre of the dance room. Facing to the mirror, I lift my arms and had my legs ready to swiftly start with some simple moves. Taecyeon, who was still thinking that he was right at everything thought that I was just stupid and didn’t know anything about dancing technical. He’s wrong I’m telling you. Next came in Seohyun, she took off her coat and join me. The both of us then give a sign to each other and started to do some power dancing. Now this is what you call the real show. For a moment, Taecyeon and Yonghwa dropped their jaws down and stared at us non-stop. Teacher Yang and the whole class was cheering and screaming saying this and that. How awesome more can us girls be huh? This time, it will be us judging, not God.

 

Yay! Finished the first Chapter! I thought of writing it when the poster is out but I felt guilty making you guys waiting so I started Chap one. Hope you guys like it :D This Chap is mainly for the TaecYoon Fans :)

Comment & Subscribe!

Chapter 2 Coming Soon...