Chapter One

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

"Please,stop it," he said at Hana weakly.

"No," Hana said and punch him on his face.He collapsed on the floor.Hana's gang only look at him with their hot poker face.Hana let out a sigh and squat beside him.She whispered something at his ear. "If you disobey my order for a second time, I promise you will suffer more, understand?" she asked.

"Y-yes, I will not disobey your order anymore b-but please d-don't hit me," He stuttered because he was too afraid of her.

"Good, I will let you go this time but like I said just now, if you disobey my order again you will suffer more," Hana warn him. He only nodded his head.

"Go now!," Hana said to him and he quickly run away from her.

"Yah! you're so scary, you know?!," Dongwoo said to Hana after the boy left them. Hana just chuckle evily.

"Who does he think he is that he can disobey my order? That's the punishment for those who disobey my order!," Hana said with a smirk on her beautiful face.

............................................................................................................................ 

"I'm home!," Hana shouts after she come back from her school.

When she is about too open her house door, her mother has open it from inside the house. "Hana I need to talk with you,"

Mrs. Kwon said to Hana with a serious face. Hana just nodded her head and walk to the living room. "What is it, umma?," Hana ask her mother curiously.

"You're going to Seoul International High School next week," Mrs. Kwon said to Hana with a serious tone.

"Bwoh?! but why?," Hana ask her mother. She was dumbfounded when her mother tell her about transfering her to the other school.

"I and your father had decided to send you there because you always playing around and not studying.You always get the lowest mark in your exam!," Mrs. Kwon said angrily.

"but-" Hana was cut off by her mother. " No buts!" her mother said.

Hana just pouted and angrily went to her room, and shouted, "ARGH!! I HATE MY LIFE!!"