Chapter 15! The secret~

My First Airplane Ride.

 


Jieun’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

… Did everyone figured it out? Or was I just overthinking stuffs?  I shouldn’t have picked Jinyoung. It would be less-obvious.

I really don’t know what happened. Remember when I talked to Gongchan on skype? I also talked to Jinyoung back then. He told me that he really likes me & wanted to know me better. He said if we could give it a try. Jinyoung. Me. Us. Together. Of course I would accept, who wouldn’t, right? And besides, it was just a trial. If it works, we’ll continue dating, if it doesn’t, we stop. It’s as simple.

But did anyone saw the smirk Jinyoung gave me? He was clearly looking at me. I hope no one noticed. My only problem for now is how to tell Gongchan. He should know. He’s my closest friend here, and my superhero! I don’t have the guts to tell Eunsung, though. She might get mad at me as he’s also part of Jinyoung’s fansclub.

It’s really confusing! ALGKAHBGAGAG;

“So, yeah. That’s the game. Let’s start dancing! Since it’s the first meeting, we will start with our very own song, ‘Okay.’ It isn’t very hard, right? We want to know who can really dance well.” Jinyoung suddenly spoke.

WHAT. I dance well, right? Ofc, I do dance covers. Not only dance but I also cover songs! That’s how I got here, right? Through my videos.

We started the dance, the dance movements wasn’t that complicated. We danced smoothly as we followed the rhythm. Our sweat started falling despite the cold atmosphere, Our feet feels tired for the non-stop dancing. It’s been almost 2 hours. We we’re almost finish but Baro suddenly asked for a break so we all agreed. We drank water then rested for a short while.

While we’re resting, Gongchan suddenly heads into the direction where i’m sitting. Then he sits beside me and my friend. He said Hi, and then I also replied with a Hi and smiled. I introduce Eunsung to him. Eunsung said that she will go to the comfort room so Gongchan and I just sat there and had a little chat

GONG CHAN:  Are you tired? Do you want more water?

BANG JI EUN:  “Not really, actually I really enjoyed it, looking forward to the last hour of the dance training today. It’s okay, I already drank a lot of water.”

GONG CHAN:  You know I was really expecting to see you line up for me, well I guess you really are a big fan of Jinyoung.

BANG JI EUN:   uuhhhmmm….. aaahhhh…. ye.. . yeah, I am really a big fan of him.

Jinyoung saw us and said that training will resume in a minute. When Gongchan saw that the trainees are already gathering, he said, “Ok then, see you later.” then he went back to where the members are. 

 

 

__________________________________

The last part was written by my cousin^^  I'll try to upload chapter 16 later! :D Anyways, thanks for the subscribers! I love you guys~~

Comments, please? :D