Getting Over Her 2

Getting Over Her 2

 

I stepped into his house. Tried not to make any sounds. I tiptoed to his room. I peeked and found him having with Park Bom. My jaw dropped, I can’t believe what is he doing behind me. I ran out from his house, hoping he isn’t aware by my presence before. All I see is blurry when I am running on the pavement. I put off my heels and brought it along my way. Now my body tremble, I choked by my own tears. My dress getting sticky to my body by the falling rain. I knew he has interest to Park Bom for long even before he met me, even before he debuted. My heart hurts, I sobbed in the middle of cold rain. Leaned against the big tree.

 

I just kept my mouth shut. Not even bother to keep off the topic. The topic that just happened in front of my eyes. But it’s not Daesung if he can’t recognized. He saw my sad smile. He saw my puffy eyes which I tried to hide and said it’s all because sleep to much. Seunghyun still act normally to me. Kissed me, hugged me, nuzzled at me as usual, still childish like ever. How could he act that way.  I tried my best to smile in front of him. Hid my sadness. I thought maybe he just got into accident. It was just an accident. Maybe he was drunk, maybe Park Bom drunk.

 

4 members except Seunghyun gathered at the recording studio. And all the way Daesung shot me with his words “Noona, is this Seunghyun? Is this Seunghyun hyung you cried all over the nite?”

I can’t hide my sadness anymore. My eyes became teary. I bit my lips.

“Noona...” he soothe.

“I knew it Dae! I knew it Seunghyun has interest to Park Bom since far before I came into his life. But I’m sure he will get over it soon. Maybe he just confuse about his feeling” I could say that because Seunghyun still care to me, loving me as the way it is.

 

But I forgot that he is an actor. This day he came to me, instead of getting over her, he.....

“I’m sorry Rose, umma can’t agree with our relationship”

So he gave up on me. He decided to be with Park Bom. I’m understand that he loves her mother so much. But an anger still rushed on me. The feeling of betrayed. Cause Park Bom was there, at the moment I got dumped. Why must she? Why didn’t it Jiyong, his childhood friend. Why didn’t it Daesung, his close friend. Why must her? And where was his mother? Why didn’t she is here, behind her son, supporting her son. Why Seunghyun seems didn’t bother to say it.

 

They asked me to help the brides wedding dress. Were they polite to ask me about that? I am the one that got hurt here. He was marrying her instead of getting over here. Felt like they slap me right on my face when they asking me.