Chapter 1

My "Shining" Knight and Armor (SHINee fanfic)
Kage's P.O.V May 28, 2011 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PIPPA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!", We all sang to my little sister. Today is my adoptive sister Pippa's Birthday. It was 10 years ago when she arrived in Paris from Seoul, Korea. When I was 14 and Pippa was 7 both my parents died in a car crash, that was on the way from Korea, that was when Casper found me and Pippa. Pippa blew out ten of her candles and everyone cheered. "Happy Birthday Pippa!", Lousaper said. "Thank you Eonni Lousa!", Pippa said while running to her and hugging her torso. "Well lets cut this cake so little miss Pippa can go to bed", Casper said but in result of Pippa pouting. "Yup, so lets get this thing going", Charlie says in a weird voice. We ate cake and talked a bit, but then it was time for Pippa to lay down. "Alright Pip its time for bed", I said to her. I pick her up sense she was too out of it, She says goodnight to the girls then I walk up the stairs I pass a couple of bedrooms before we reached ours. I open the door and lay down Pippa on her bed and tucked her in. "Goodnight Babes", I say and kiss her forehead. I walk out back into the living room to see the girls talking. "What's going on?", I sit my on Ava's lap. "We're discussing on what song we should sing for our weekly upload on YouTube. Do you have any ideas Kage?", JoJo asks. I sit there for awhile, thinking then a smashing brilliant idea came to mind. "How about Hello by SHINee? We can do the same dance moves and plus its been a long time since we did a SHINee cover", I suggest. Their eyes lit up and a wide smile spread across their faces. "Great suggestion Kage!", Ava said still smiling. Which is rather rare, Ava almost never smiles its the same with JoJo but I guess that's just their personality. I smile, "Thanks Eonni". "C'mon lets go to the dance room!", Casper said running out. Our house is very big, we have at least 3½ floors, the second floor is door me, Pippa, Charlie and JoJo and the third is for our Eonni's Lousaper, Casper and Ava then the half is our dance room where we record the covers for Diamond Girls. As we step in Lousaper sets up our camera as we stand in front of the big mirror wall. Then the red light starts to flash meaning we're recording. Sense I'm the leader I have to start the intro.dancer. "Bonjour, Annyeonghaseyo, DG fans! As you know I'm Kage Petit and I'm 17 also the leader of Diamond Girls. This is Louasper and Casper age 24 our rappers and back up vocalists. This is Ava Martinez age 20 and our vocalist and dancer. Charlie Roux age 19 vocalist and dancer. JoJo Dubois vocalist and dancer. So this week, since we feel like we haven't done this in a while we're doing a cover of Hello by the wonderful shining boys of SHINee so enjoy!", I say smiling at the camera. The music began so I begin my part. [Me] Eereol ddaereul bomyeon na origineum hangabwa nunape dugodo ojji hal jul molla [Charlie] Etteohke deul sarangeul shijakhago itneunji saranghaneun saramdeul marhaejwoyo [JoJo] Eonjenga geunyeo soneul jaba bol nal olkkayo [Me] Gameun dunun wi.ae kiss haneun naldo wajulkkayo [All] Hello Hello [Casper] Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo [All] Hello Hello [Charlie] Jamshi yaegi hallayeo [All] Hello Hello [Me] Naego jom sodool jin mollado [All] Who knows eojjeom urine [JoJo] Jal dwaeljido molla We continued through the song and the music stopped and we finished the dance. "Phew! Well I hope you guys love it, see you later!", I say then the red light turned off. May 28, 2011 8:00pm Jonghyun's P.O.V I was on my laptop before we went to bed and I just so happen to find a cover of one of our songs by this French girl group Diamond Girls. Now I that it might sound weird, why are you listening to your own music? I just like it when our fans do this kinda thing for us. "HYUNG!", I scream from across our dorm. "Ne Jonghyun?", Onew says coming in the little room we share together with the rest of the boys. "Look at this video", I say as they crouch behind me. I press play and six girls come into vision. They did their introduction and began. But that Kage girl is really yeppeo. "Lousaper? Lucifer? Huh haha that's weird", Onew says. They start to sing and WOW it was honestly amazing! "Is it bad that I think that JoJo is really y?", Taemin says out of nowhere. "Taemin!", Key says slapping his arm. "What?", Taemin looks up innocently. Key chuckles and ruffles Taemin's auburn hair. Aigoo... Umma Key is always a sight to see, haha. "Nothing Taeminnie", Key says back. After the song was over Kage was talking again. "Phew! Well I hope you guys love it! See you later! ". We stare at the screen for a long time, in a trance until Minho speaks up. "Do you realize what we have to do?", Minho says. We look at him waiting for him to continue. "Well... we have to tell Manager hyung about them! Maybe he can sign them to SM Town!", He continued. I would do anything to see those girls up close.