Sign in!

The Way?

Hyoyeon just realized what happened. She let his hand go and ran away,dropping a necklace.

A golden medaillon with a photo of a girl on one side. On the other side was the word MINOR engraved.

Junho took it and kissed it.

 

Hyoyeon ran to the school gate but a teacher stopped here.

"What are you doing? Break has just ended,go to your class!" Hyoyeon had no choice but go in.

She followed the boy from earlier she bumped in,Wooyoung.

Wooyoung stared at her angrily,pulling her to the side. "Hey,you! You were very mean! You should apologize."

"I'm sorry but-" Hyoyeon couldn't finish her sentence.  The teacher interrupt her,pushing her and Wooyoung into their class.

Hyoyeon tried to hide,the teacher shouldn't notice him but he did.

"Ah,are you new? What's your  ability? Come here and show us!"

"S-singing but.." Wooyoung pushed her forward to the class.

Hyoyeon had no choice but sing. She started to sing. She didn't sand properly because she was nervous but it was becautiful.

The students were dazzled by her voice.  As she finished singing everone clapped.

"B-but..I'm not on this school. This is a big mistake! I got lost!"

Suddenly Junho stood in the door. He listened to her the whole time.

"Why don't you just sign in?",he asked chuckling.

"Y-you!",Hyoyeon said blushing.