Major or minor?

The Way?

"Uh..I'm H-Hyoyeon! Sorry,I got lost. Are you a c-composer?",she asked,still lying on the floor.

Junhe pulled her up and hugged her tightly. "Hara!",he shouted and kissed her.

"H-Hara?! I'M H-Y-O-Y-E-O-N! KIM HYOYEON!!",she yelled and pushed him away with red cheeks.

She ran out and bumped into another cute boy. "HEY,PABO! LOOK WHERE YOU'RE WALKING!!!",she yelled at Wooyoung and ran out of the school.

 

"AISH! What have I done?! Such a cute girl and..I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT HER. WHAT AM I DOING?!",Junho yelled at hiself and kicked the piano.

Junho panted and sat down to calm down.

 

Hyoyeon panted and sat down to calm down.

"Minor.Minor.Minor.",they whispered to theirselves at the same time.

 

"I have to apologize.",Junho said.

They both stood up to find the other one.

Junho searched her verywhere,also Hyoyeon searched him. They found each other finnaly behind the school.

"MIANHAE!",they said at the same time. They blushed and looked away. After a few minutes silence Junho spoke.

"H-Hara is my ex. Sorry,I'm very confused at the moment.",Junho mumbled.

"Give me my first kiss back!",Hyoyeon said angrily and kissed him. "I like your music. I love..singing."

After these words she began to sing. Her voice filled the school backyard. Birds stopped to chirp,only to listen to Hyoyeon.

At the moment as he heard her voice he started crying. He sang with her under sobs.

"Hyeya, eojji tteonaryeoneun geoya

Utneun geu nuneuro annyeongiran janinhan mareun nareur jugigo sumi meomchwo
Haengbokhage haejudeon geu mellodiga
Ajig neomu chanranhada
Jebal beorijima beorijima
Salgo sipji anha eojjihana neo eoptneun nal eojjihana

 

Aye moreun chae sar geoseur ireohge michidorog seulpeur juriya"

They sang together a beautiful duet while holding hands. They didn't notice but he grabbed her hand.

As she noticed it she just smiled at him..