Umbrella

Onsies. ヾ(´・ω・`)

With the sky hanging dull above the heads of a few people on the streets, heavy, thick droplets were falling from the sky. It was a holiday and the stores were closing early so after a short trip to the mall Kikwang and Yoseob were on their way home, not having thought the weather would pull a prank on them so quickly.

As soon as they left the mall it had started raining and it just got worse by the second Kikwang pulled out an umbrella to shield themselves from the cold, wet rain. Kikwang had been holding the umbrella more to Yoseobs side, getting a little wetter than his boyfriend. Yoseob took a small glance at the other, noticing the misplacement of the umbrella and took it into his own hand as well, pushing it more towards Kikwang. The latter, a little confused though, smiled and pushed it back.

It was a little silly of them, but this continued for a little while. They pushed and turned the umbrella so it would be better for the other, until they noticed they were comepletely soaked from head to toe anyways, just noticing the dampness of their clothes when some wind was blowing against them, making both of them shiver under the winds cool touch.

Both of them looked at each other, breaking out into a fit of laughter at the same time because of their sillyness, having wanted to keep the other dry and away from the rain but ended up both being wet. As their laughter subsided, Kikwang pulled Yoseob close to himself, letting the umbrella fall to the ground, as it has been useless anyways.

Kikwang placed his fingers under Yoseobs chin, staring into the latters eyes as his damp hair was attatched to his forehead, hanging over his eyes. Both of them leaned in closer, anticipating the next moment as they felt their heartbeat getting faster. Kikwang was now close enough so that their lips would touch, sending a tingle through Yoseobs body.

They had shared their first kiss in the rain.