Angel (Into Your World)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: No idea why it didn't show it was updated before .-.

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

The f(x) girls were in their dorm watching a music video by a certain hoobae group of theirs, and like any other females who've watched it, fangirling ensued and idol images were abandoned.

"Sehunnie is so cute!" Krystal and Sulli squealed.

Amber rolled her eyes and was about to open to say something when a burst of giggles cut her short. She turned irritably to Luna, whose eyes were glued on the rather small laptop screen.

"Baekhyun oppa looks so cute! Omo, look at Chanyeol oppa! And Suho oppa! Omo, omo, Baekhyun oppa's voice is so pretty! And Suho oppa and Kyungoo oppa's voices as well!"

"I think Kyungsoo is the best," the eldest and the leader, Victoria, said. The other four girls rolled their eyes.The two ummas of the two groups got along well. Really well.

The tomboy gave a silent sigh of exasperation and turned back to the screen, tuning out her groupmates. As much as she loved them, she wanted to focus on the music video. Her eyes were focused on one member, and one member only. Ironically, the other four girls hadn't squealed over him. Had the male been in the room, his ego would have taken a colossal fall. After all, he was the self-proclaimed "y dance machine of Exo".

Her eyes followed Kai's smooth, fluid movements. Not for the first time, his dancing caught her by surprise. It was so exceptional, so elegant. His jazz and ballet background shone through the dance, making his dancing strong yet balanced with gracefulness.

And of course, the other girls took that moment to notice Amber's silence and after nudging each other, Krystal asked, "So, unnie, who's your favorite?"

Not tearing her eyes from the screen, the rapper replied, "I like Kai's dancing."

As she spoke, a light blush colored her cheeks, though she didn't seem to notice. Ever observant, the other girls noticed and nudged each other again, giving each other knowing looks. Their tomboyish rapper had developed a crush on Kai for a while now, though she never actually came out and said it. They could only tell by how her eyes lit up when she saw the dancer and how she always asked after him first.

Taken by the soft wind to your world
You asked me brightly where I came from to your side
And I told you that It was a secret
Wherever we walk together
Will be paradise

"Is Jongin okay?"

Sehun and Kyungsoo turned to Kris with worried looks on their faces.

"He hasn't come out for three days and refuses to eat," Kyungsoo said calmly, though his eyes betrayed the panic he was actually feeling. He and Sehun were standing in front of Jongin's door, looking worn out and tired. There was no doubt that they were the most worried members and spent all their free time trying to get the dancer out of his room.

Frowning, Kris walked up to the door and rapped it quickly three times. "Jongin-ah, you need to come out right now and eat."

No sound came out of the room and Kris knocked harder, more furiously.

"Kim Jong-!"

Before the Exo-M leader could finish bellowing out the younger's name, the door quickly opened and Kris jumped back in shock. And he wasn't the only one. Kyungsoo and Sehun looked wide-eyed at the dancer's appearance. His normally near-perfect physical appearance was replaced by ruffled, uncombed hair, bags under the eyes, and a droopy looking expression on his face.

"I'm not hungry," he mumbled, his words slurring and his voice scratchy-all of which resulted from him not having spoken for a couple of days.

"You still need to eat," Kyungsoo insisted. "You can't just go on without eating. Three days is three days too  many, Jongin."

The young dancer just looked at him blankly, robotically turning when another voice chimed in.

"Hyung, please eat. We're all really worried about you," the youngest of them all begged, a near pathetic expression on his typically stoic face. But it wasn't pathetic, not really. Sehun too had bags under his eyes, from having been too worried about his hyung. All the Exo members did. Jongin had not been acting the same since the day Krystal had confessed to him. It wasn't the confession itself, okay maybe it was just a little, but it was the brief look of regret that flashed through Amber's eyes as the younger girl confessed that almost killed him. He was fairly close to the female rapper, but he never realized to what extent his affections for her had grown to. At first, it was just the pride, the happiness of knowing he was friends with Amber, the social butterfly as they liked to call her. But slowly by slowly, his originally friendly intentions turned into much more.

After the confession, the girls immediately ran away once they saw his reaction. But Amber had been the last to escape, and she turned back to him with a small, tight smile before making her exit. And since then, Jongin locked himself in his room, refusing to come out. He was contemplating his feelings for the rapper he admired a lot, the girl he unwittingly harbored a crush on, the dancer he wished he could dance with just once-a slow, meaningful dance.

He sighed, "Alright, I'll eat."

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

I alway want to protect you
So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love

'It was a dare. It was only a dare,' Amber thought to herself as she spent another sleepless night on

Please log in to read the full chapter