Without You (Gdragon x Amber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

"My mind is not changed from the very first
but my mind is now full of wounds cuz of you
Cuz of your cold voice, I’m changing, I’m getting cold as well.
It’s hard to get back, between you and me
we are drifting farther and farther apart from each other
It’s hard to go around each other
So I gave parting to you as a gift and turned my back
I’m falling without you"
-G-Dragon, Without You

189 days.

27 weeks.

6 months.

It had been about half a year since they broke it off, but the woman simply couldn't seem to get the cursed man out of her mind. There's the saying "out of sight, out of mind", but it proved irrelevant for the woman. True, she did occasionally see him around, so he wasn't completely out of sight, but she often wished he was. Even a glimpse of his face reminded her of their past, a past filled with smiles and stolen kisses. It was perfect. Too perfect. And now here they were, avoiding each other like the plague and wishing that particular day had never happened, and they were still living in that perfect little bubble they had created for themselves.

 

It started with a small argument, as almost all arguments go. It was simple; they merely wanted to hang out with their other friends that may or may not have consisted of members of the opposite . It was a small argument they had all the time, and was always resolved peacefully with them both spending time with their respective groups of friends, the same friends now watched as their two friends tried to let time heal their wounds created half a year ago. The argument this time was no different, and the same solution was suggested by the girl. But she had not expected the dark glare he shot her.

"Don't think I didn't see how touchy that dog was with you," Jiyong spit out, his face twisted in ugly anger.

Amber was taken aback but took the chance to shoot her own retort at him, her own rage starting to rise. "And you're telling me that the girl is merely your best friend?" It was unlike her to be so petty, but she hadn't expected her boyfriend of three years to suddenly spout jealous nonsense.

"And what? You're telling me the dog is your best friend?" he scoffed. "We all know he has more than innocent intentions."

The tension rose between the two, waves of anger and hurt rol

Please log in to read the full chapter