No Idea (YoungjaexAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/N: Loosely based off of No Idea by All Time Low He looked at her, smiling for the camera, but his heart feeling as though it was being ripped apart. For heaven's sake, he couldn't possibly be jealous of his hyung, could he? After all, Himchan was most likely only for fanservice. Leaning his ear closer to the girl would only make the fangirls go crazy, even the hardcore ones who disliked their "oppas" within 10 feet of another girl. But Amber was different. Anyone could hang out with her, on and off camera, without having to worry about getting into trouble. One just didn't get into a scandal when Amber was involved-everyone already knew her ability to make fast friends with just about anyone. Youngjae personally felt offended whenever he saw fangirls giving the boyish rapper hate simply for being herself. In a way, she reminded him of his Yongguk hyung, with her easygoing demeanor and ability to stand on her own without worrying about what others thought about her.

These thoughts were only clawing at his conscience, reminding him that there were so many people who were a good match for Amber, and he wasn't one of those people. He couldn't even think of anything that they could possibly connect on, with the exception for their love of music. And yet, which idol didn't love music? It was their career, their passion. Before his thoughts could linger on Amber and the list of her possible suitors, he quickly returned to his MCing role, unable to look Himchan in the eyes for the rest of the broadcast.

And then they had to film for the backstage camera. It was to help Amber get closer to her fellow MCs for the day. Again, he forced a smile on his face for the cameras as he watched how comfortable Himchan
Please log in to read the full chapter