Confession (DaehyunxAmber)

Beautiful Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: due to several requests, this is a sequel of sorts to Because of You (DaehyunxAmber)

He took one step closer to the stage, feeling Zelo's gaze boring into his back. But he didn't dare turn back, afraid that if he did, his bout of courage would disappear and leave him moping around yet again. Even Jongup, known to be one of the more patient members of B.A.P. was starting to get annoyed with his hyung, telling him to get a move on. Then f(x) was headed backstage, towards him. He could almost feel Zelo's mind pushing him towards the quintet group. The five girls were laughing and chatting with each other, satisfied with their performance, and barely noticing those around them. 

This is it, he thought to himself as he took another step towards them. If he continued to lag, the girls would disappear into their waiting room backstage. With a sudden surge of courage, Daehyun walked faster, almost running, to the girls. Standing in front of them and stopping them from continuing their walk, he bowed and cleared his throat awkwardly. The five girls returned his bow and looked at him curiously. His throat felt scratchy and his mouth failed him for a moment. It was so much worse when his crush was standing right in front of him, raising her eyebrows in curiosity, but a small smile lingering on her lips nonetheless.

"I-I...can I speak to Amber for a moment?" he asked. He watched as the other four members looked at the said girl, as though waiting for her approval. The rapper of the group gave him a brief nod and told them that she would meet them in their room. Daehyun almost sagged in relief as he bid the others goodbye and pulled Amber into a vacant waiting room backstage, looking the door lest someone stumbled into them. 

"Why are you locking the door?"

Daehyun almost jumped at the question, though it was the fact that she spoke directly to him that surprised him. He had never had a conversation with her, let alone be in the same room with her and having no one else around. Giving her a practiced, easy

Please log in to read the full chapter