Fight

Snowed 'in'

"You idiot!" A tallish, blonde snapped as he swatted the hand that was trying to push his hair down away. "How on Earth could you do this to me?!"He hissed, eyes glaring daggers at the shorter yet older, brown-haired boy that was looking at him, a soft, cheeky smirk playing on his lips.

"I think you look great, Kibum-ah."He said, ruffling the blonde hair that resembled a bird's nest, if not a haystack. Or maybe both. The short, fair strands were sticking up, each in a different direction, sometimes tangling with a few others. "Plus it's not like we're going out. Hey, it's snowing too much for that." He added, pulling his messy-haired lover to his chest. 

Well okay, so maybe Jonghyun wasn't the best at combing or washing others' hair. Or touching them... He would always mess it up somehow.

Kibum sighed, glaring at his boyfriend. At the moment, he hated him with all his heart and more. Not only did his hair look everything but presentable, it was rough to the touch as well from the tons of spray the elder had used. "Idiot."He muttered before standing up from the toilet he had been sitting on - well actually, he had been sitting on the lid - and stomped out of the bathroom. Moments later, he was in the hall, wrapping his scarf around his neck. He pulled his hood over the weird, blonde mop on the top of his head before grabbing his thin coat - he had put his winter coat away weeks ago as it was supposed to be spring at that day - and his shoes before leaving without a word, slamming the door behind him.

The first thing that hit him was a cold wind along with a couple of snowflakes dancing in it. As he walked slowly, it seemed to get colder and colder. "How could he be so clumsy and stupid?"He muttered to himself, staring at the snow as he took a few steps. It was cold, his coat was soaked, his whole body shivering. He couldn't help but want to go back, though he hadn't even left their yard yet... He sneezed loudly before coughing a little, dread washing over him. "No. Not another cold."

The moment the younger left, Jonghyun who a little shocked, stared ahead as the younger left before suddenly leaping to his feet, realizing that it was snowing outside. "He's going to catch a cold."He thought worriedly. "But... he was so angry, it was almost scary..."

In the end, he decided to let the younger cool down a little, knowing that he would come back soon. This time, he didn't even take any of his clothes with him - though at this situation, it wasn't the best thing.

Jonghyun walked to the living room, a heavy sigh leaving his lips. Suddenly, he could hear soft footsteps coming from the hall. He smiled gently, knowing that his boyfriend had come back already.

The shivering blonde joined the elder without a word, cuddling close to him so he could warm up a little. He sniffed a little, smiling at Jonghyun cutely. Their lips met in a slow, gentle kiss and Jonghyun knew that his little mistake with the blonde's hair had been forgiven. 


AN: I might do a little sequel for this (or a second chap) cause I'm not satisfied with the outcome.