The New Page Of Our Love

The New Page Of Our Love

The newly wed couple just said their holy promise. Everyone could see clearly the happiness that appeared on their faces. Not only them, but almost everyone in the party felt happy to the both of them. Yeah almost everyone… except for a man and a woman.

The woman, whose named Choi Sooyoung, stared at the wed couple, Siwon and Tiffany, who were smiling happily to their guest. Sooyoung couldn’t help but feel sad to see Siwon was married with Tiffany. That was because she really loved the man who had a dimple. The whole world knew exactly how was Choi Sooyoung felt to Choi Siwon. Not only once Sooyoung confess her feeling to Siwon, but she did it so many times until she couldn’t remember how many times she had confessed. But sadly, Choi Siwon never took it seriously.

“I love you too. You’re my sweet dongsaeng.”

Siwon always said that everytime Sooyoung confess her feeling. Sooyoung knew exactly what Siwon meant by saying that. That handsome man rejected her softly because he didn’t want to hurt her feeling. But that only made Sooyoung felt more hurt. She prefer him to tell the truth to her, because at least she would feel more satisfied with the answer and who knows that maybe it will make her can forget him easily.

Differently with Sooyoung, Cho Kyuhyun, the man who was also feel hurt with the marriage, prefer to hide his feeling just by himself. Yeah, Kyuhyun really hates by the fact that he loved his bestfriend’s wife. Kyuhyun loved Tiffany since a long time ago, ever since he met her for the first time at the campus. At that time, Kyuhyun had no idea that Tiffany was Siwon’s girlfriend. And when he knew about that, he couldn’t do anything except stay quiet and hide all his feeling by himself.

He already tried so many ways to erase his feeling for Tiffany. But unfortunately, he couldn’t. He just an ordinary human who was destined to have a feeling for a woman. But unluckily, he fell in love with the wrong woman.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming to my wedding.” Said Siwon as he was hugging Sooyoung. Sooyoung didn’t know how she should feel at that time. But to be honest, she didn’t like to be there. She really wanted to go. But on the other side she didn’t want to let Siwon down. That guy really hoped that she could come on his important day.

Sooyoung smiled sadly. “Cheonmaneyo oppa, I’m your lovely dongsaeng, right? I’m supposed to be here.” Sooyoung said as she was patting Siwon’s shoulder softly.

It felt like there was something in which made her hard to talk about it. She really wanted to cry out loud to express her broken feeling.

“Mianhe…” Said Siwon. He hugged Sooyoung more tighten than before. Sooyoung froze in silent when she heard Siwon’s sad tone. She was still loved this guy, and maybe she will love him forever. Sooyoung broke their hug because she knew that Tiffany was looking at them. She didn't want to make Tiffany misunderstand.

“Sorry for what?” Sooyoung asked, pretend like she didn’t know what Siwon meant by saying that. She tried so hard not to cry out loud in front of him. She pretended like she was strong enough and like she was totally fine.

“Sorry because i…”

“Geumanhe oppa.” Sooyoung cut Siwon’s sentence. “Please don’t remember it again. Just pretend like I never say anything to you. Just act like… like nothing happen.” Sooyoung said with a sad tone as she was bitting her lower lips. She turned her head to face the beautiful bride next to Siwon. “Chukkae eonnie! I hope you guys always happy together. And please… take care of my babo oppa, ne?” Sooyoung tried to act happy to hide his broken heart.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun oppa…” Greeted Sooyoung to the guy who was sitting on the bench at the park near Siwon and Tiffany’s wedding party. That guy, Cho Kyuhyun, turned his head and he smiled. “Have a seat.” He said as he was giving her a space for her to sit.

There was a quiet long silent between them. Each of them were busy trying to fix their broken feeling.

“Neo gwenchana?”

Sooyoung smiled sadly when she heard Kyuhyun’s question. “Ani, I’m not fine at all.” Answered her with honest. “How about you?” She asked him back, making Kyuhyun felt surprise.

“Me? Naega wae?”

Sooyoung giggled. “Aigoo, don’t ever try to deny it. I already knew your feeling. I know that you have a feeling for Tiffany. You love her, don’t you?” Kyuhyun speechless, and then he smiled sadly. “You can see it clearly? I thought no one would know about it.”

“Don’t worry. if other people, they won’t see it clearly. But me, I can see it clearly. That’s because I’m just like you.”

After that short conversation, silent situation came across them again. Sooyoung stared blankly at the view infront of her. “Don’t you think that destiny is playing with us now?” She mumbled. Kyuhyun looked at the woman next to him with a question look. “What do you mean?”

Sooyoung sighed. “The person that we love doesn’t love us back, and what makes it more hurt is because they married now. Whereas we really love them so much. Our love is pure, not wanting anything back from them. We just… love them. That's all. But destiny doesn’t allow us to reach our love. Isn’t that so cruel?”

“Yeah, you’re right. But we can’t blame the destiny. Who knows maybe destiny is already prepared something for us. Something way bigger than this. God might prepared something special for us."

“Like a what?”

“Ehm, I don’t know. But I have a good feeling for it.” Kyuhyun said with a smile on his face, making Sooyoung also smiled.

Yeah, she believed that God already prepared something special for them. God is really fair, right?

“Hey, you know what? I think we both are perfectly match to each other.”

Kyuhyun turned his head again to face Sooyoung. He smiled to hear Sooyoung’s statement that just came out from . “Haha yeah, I think you’re right. We’re in the middle of broken heart and destiny’s game. We’re so match.” Kyuhyun giggled.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip. “Do you think what I’m thinking, oppa?” Kyuhyun nodded his head. “I think it’s not that bad to open a new page of life with a person with a same destiny. I even think that’s a great idea since we have a same problem, then it would be easy for us to heal our pain and also to understand each other.” Kyuhyun said as he was looking at Sooyoung intensely. Sooyoung smiled sweetly to Kyuhyun.

“Ok then, let’s open a new page of our life! Hmm… what should we do first? Any idea?” Asked Sooyoung.

“How about if we start it with having lunch together?”

“Our first date?”

Kyuhyun giggled. “Ne, our first date. Kajja!” He said as he grabbed Sooyoung’s hand and held it softly. And they begin to open their new page with a date. A date that they would remember forever.

 

 

 

 

-The end-

 

Ok, how is it? Is it good? It's short. haha yeah i know. But for now i can only wrote that. Mianhe. Please leave your comment so i can improve next time. Thanks. Love you all <3<3 :)

 

- KyuLa88 -