Chapter 1- SJ at New York

Super Junior's New York Trip !

 

              Super Junior had come visit New York. It was summer time and the fare was very costly, so when Leetuek and the boys arrived in New York they hardly had any money left.

        "Don't worry," smiled HangGeng. "Listen to the people at the street sing-- free of charge." 

        "And sleep has always been VERY cheap," yawned EunHyuk.

        "And it costs nothing to have a good old moan," put in KyuHyun. 

        "Yes, but that's not the point," said Leetuek. "We must visit some of the museums and famous places."

        "And that's costs money," grumbled Heechul. 

        "So please, all of you, save money where you can," smiled Leetuek.

       "If sneezes would sell," muttered Yesung, "Sungmin here would be worth a fortune."

       "Tishooo!!" sneezed Sungmin,

       "Spendthrift !" accused Kangin.

       Meanwhile, as all this was going on, Kibum has noticed that Ryeowook was missing. 

       "We've lost Ryeowook," he whispered shyly.

        "It's all right. I know where he is," smiled Leetuek.

"He's gone shopping for us."

       "I'm hungry," muttered Donghae. And true to form -- even his stomach was beginning to grumble !

       The sound of footsteps outside prompted Shindong to open the door--to reveal Ryeowook, looking very breathless.

      "I ran all the way home behind a bus," gasped Ryeowook, "and I saved the price of the fare !"

      "Well done, Ryeowook-ah !" laughed Leetuek. And all the Super Junior members cheered--except Kyuhyun, of course. "If you'd run behind taxi, you'd have saved at least five times as mush !" he complained. 

 

I've finished my first fanfics. I really hope you all enjoy this one-shot fanfics *bow* Sorry because this story is short. Please leave a comment *wave*.