Roommates

HE'S A WHAT...?!!

 

I knock.

 

“Hello,” he says in his silky voice but I can’t be deterred. His chocolate eyes are so easy to sink into.

 

Hello, BRAIN here!

 

I brush past him and head to my room, the second door on the left. I notice the other doors on the right are shut.

 

They’re back!

 

I drop my things on the mattress not yet covered and squirm back to Jaejoong, or as he likes to be called Jae.

 

“Hey, why don’t you introduce me to them?”

 

“What are you talking about?” he asks back.

 

I sigh.

 

“Your roommates, my new roommates. I already met you, and you said they were girls. I need some reassurance.”

 

So I know what I’m getting before I get in too deep.

 

He walks away from the fridge and stares back at me through his glasses, a fashion accessory. He contemplates for awhile as I wait in dread before fake-smiling and says, “Okay.”

 

He gulps down the milk and walks over to the first door on the right.

 

“Nana?”

 

We wait for a few seconds before the door opens and reveals the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen. She is in sweat pants and a tight-hugging t-shirt that still manages to show her curves. Her hair is tussled in a ponytail with loose hair coming out everywhere but somehow her looks can stand out from even that. Her sweat only compliments her skin to a shiny perfection that awes me speechless.

 

“This is our new tenant, newly arrived from Jeju. Soomi meet Nana, our resident hottie and total control freak.”

 

She punches him playfully and their eyes lock for a second showing some emotion they both cover quickly.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m sure we’ll be fast friends,” her voice so sweet and genuine.

 

She closes the door as we progress to the door behind mine’s.

 

He knocks and we wait again.

 

“What?” a voice calls from within.

 

“Now that’s not the tone with which we talk,” Jaejoong says in a stern yet motherly way.

 

The door turns to show another beautiful girl though not as gorgeous as the first one. She is stick-thin and her face manages to appear healthy instead of gaunt and dry. Her skin is to die-for creamy white and her legs go on forever.

 

“Yoona, meet our new roommate, a scared little girl called Soomi. Soomi, this is Yoona, stealer of my heart and resident brain.”

 

She rolls her eyes but manages a smile. Her eyes are not as friendly as Nana’s but she also tells me she hopes we’ll get to know each other soon and then she closes the door. I walk back to the living room and plop down on the sofa.

 

“Satisfied?” he asks as I nod and smile at him. He stares at me again with a hidden agenda and I remember I still need to finish unpacking.

 

Yeah, unpacking.

----=

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

If you didn't figure it out already, our main character has a conscience and it is portrayed with italics. The story will be mainly her POV  written in 1st person POV but I may add a few special chapters if I feel like the story needs it. I’m assuming you might have an idea of all the featured characters so I won’t delve too much in their looks except the main character who will be described quite soon to keep some mystery. JK. Anyway, how’s the story progressing so far for you. Comment luvs and I’ll update as soon as I can.

---= 3-5-13. 12:13AM. =---