Chapter 2

Beautiful Miracle

Kevin P.O.V.

I had been taking care of Kiseop (one of the nurses told me his name) for a few weeks now. I thought that he would be fine without me for 1 day. He didnt seem to want my help anyways. So that day I had been eating in a cafe with my bestfriend, Dongho, when I got a call from the nurse that was assigned to Kiseop.

"Kevin! Please you must hurry! We dont know what happened!" she was so frantic that I became worried. "Noona calm down. Please tell me what happened." I said in a soothing voice. But it didnt help. "Its Kiseop! H-h-he wont do anything! I-its like he just gave up..." she was so distraught that she began sobbing. I barely heard her. I was frozen in my chair. 

"Kevin.. whats wrong?" Dongho asked me, worried when I went still. "Get me to the hospital. NOW." I grabbed his arms and dragged him to the car. The whole way there the needle never dropped under 60. Even before the car fully stopped, I leaped out and raced up to Kiseop's room, Dongho hard on my heels. Ripping the door open I saw him. He was passed out on his bed, a look of utter exhaustion on his face. His shirt and bed sheets were stained with tears, one side of his bed was covered in vomit.

My heart stopped. I ran to him, not caring about anything, and I held him up. "K-K-Kiseop! Wake up! P-p-please w-wake up..." when he didnt show any signs of moving I began sobbing, gently laying him down again. I couldnt help it. I was fond of him. I was still sobbing when I heard his beautiful voice. "K-Kevin..." My head snapped around to see him lookin at me. Next thing I knew, threw himself into my arms. "Y-you l-left..." Kiseop sobbed into my shirt and I held him to me. "I-I need you.. dont leave me...p-please.." I was shocked at his confession. He needed me. 
My eyes got heavy with more tears as I gently rocked him back and forth, whispering soothing things in his ear. I was vaguely aware of Dongho leaving the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. "Im here for you now.. Its alright.. everything is okay now..." Calming down from my whispers, Kiseop eventually feel asleep in my arms. I thought about getting up and telling the nurses, but I didnt dare leave him. Nor did I want to.

It was late at night when he woke up. Opening his eyes, he sat up. "Kevin... why did you leave me?" he said so softly that I would never had heard him if he wasnt in my arms. "Im so sorry... I though you would be fine without me for a day.. I promise I will never leave you again." He nodded and began to get up to clean himself off. I helped him shower, change his clothes and  brush his teeth. We were so used to each other that there wasnt any awkwardness between us. Before laying back down, I changed his bed sheets and pillow covers.

Once that was done, I lay down and he lay next to me, his head on my chest. "Im sorry." Kiseop said suddenly. "For wha-" I was cut off as he lifted his head and pressed his lips to mine. I melted into the kiss. When he broke away we were both panting softly. "Im sorry for falling in love with you." he whispered, not meeting my eyes, his tears falling quietly. Gently, I turned his head towards me. I looked into his eyes and saw his feelings. His love. His uncertainty. His regret. His need.

My own tears falling freely now, I pulled his head to mine and kissed him. Telling him exactly how I felt. Breaking away I looked into his eyes once more. "You dont have to be sorry for your feelings... because I feel them too..." His eyes widened as he took in what I was saying.


"I love you too, Kiseop." and kissed him once again.