DaeHyun... [Short Update~]

The HeartBreaker

DaeHyun's POV:

 

I was in my apartment when I saw DaeYoung with JongSuk outside. He was getting closer and closer to her so I rushed out there. When I got out there he noticed and smirked at me making me confused. As I was going to take a step, he kissed her. I froze as they stayed like that until she pushed him away. He laughed and told her I was there. As he drove off, she turned to see me.

 

"Oppa..." she let out

 

I couldn't look her in the face. Not that it was her fault but I felt that something was wrong. I felt like I was heartbroken. But that doesn't feel right. I shouldn't be the one with a broken heart, its suppose to be her... Or the girls I've dated before.

 

She inched closer as I took a step back.

"Oppa," she called out

I looked up to see her eyes with tears waiting to fall out.

"Mian. I didn't-"

I hugged her. "Mianhaeyo, DaeYoung-ah. I'm not mad at you. I'm just... Upset."

We continued hugging until she stopped crying.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her

"Neh. Thank you." she let a little smile out

 

We took the elevator back up and got back to out floor. I walked her to her apartment door.

"Well, thanks." she said as she turned to her door.

"Jamkkanman," I let out and she turned around

"Wae-"

I kissed her. I don't know why but I did. She stood there but I felt her kissing me back. She began to put her arms around my shoulder as I her bottom lip asking for entrance. She open and our kiss depend. We continued kissing until we heard someone clearing their throat. We both looked up to see her father. We stepped away from each other and said our good-nights as she and her father went back inside their apartment.

 

"Good-night, DaeYoungie~" I said and went to my apartment.