Gone

Stop, In The Name of Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My lips tingled intensely with every second that went by, what was only 3 seconds seemed like 3 hours. I wanted to get away, I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn’t. My body refused to move for the longest time until I was finally able to pick up my shaken arms. I shook my head to the side and pushed Kiseop off me onto the ground then quickly sat up. Confusion overcame me, I know I’m not gay. I looked at a playboy magazine before, that’s not gay!

“Yah!!!” I yelled, holding myself. He just laid on his back on the ground, pursing his lips. He looked even angrier than when I poured the water on him.

“.” He hissed, then slammed his fist against the ground. His voice sounded so guilty, and he sounded so pissed off. So much that I got scared. He pushed himself off the ground and quickly walked off back to the house.

I stared as he walked away, I didn’t know what to make of the situation and I didn’t know what to do.

“Why…” I whispered, touching my lips. “why did my first kiss have to be with a man?” I whined, throwing my head back.

 

After I cleaned all the radishes I went to the rice field and watched Dongho and Alexander pick rice with Aunty. After it was all picked I helped them wash it and group it all. Altogether we worked for 4 hours, while Kiseop was somewhere inside. I felt so weird, my stomach still twirled as we walked back to the house.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Dongho asked, grabbing onto my arm. I wanted to tell him, but I didn’t want to make Kiseop even more mad. But I also wanted to ask if he was…gay. I mean it’s fine to be gay but you don’t just go around kissing your roommate’s cousin. That’s just weird.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” I lied.

We walked back into the house and all fell onto the couch except for Aunty who went looking around for something.

“Ahhh! I’m so tired!” Alexander cried. “I want to go home!”

“Where’s Kiseoppie?” Aunty asked coming back into the living room. We all looked at each other, but none of us knew.

“Yah…we should get some patbingsu, seriously.” Alexander gasped.

“Uhm…kids?” We all looked over at my aunt who was staring out the front window. “The car is gone.”

“WHAT?!” We yelled in unison.

“That little took my car?!” Alexander screamed. His big no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter