[PG-13 2Min] We Got Married

When The Girls Are Away, The Boys Shall Play

It was only supposed to be a show. I wasn’t supposed to actually develop feelings for her. I told hyung that I wouldn’t. I told him that he was the only one in my heart, that no one would be able to come between us, and that it was only a show. He believed my words and so did I at the time but now here I am; lying in his arms, thinking of her. I wonder what she’s doing right now. I wonder if she’s thinking about me too.

            I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I simply can’t help it. I love everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, the way she shifts her long hair to one shoulder, that citrusy perfume that she wears, and especially the way she calls me oppa. When I’m with her I feel like a man; I’m able to take care of someone else for once.

            I let out a soft sigh before turning around in his arms to stare at his sleeping face. He really is beautiful and I love him but he deserves someone better that won’t have wavering feelings. I do admit that I love the way he takes care of me and being wrapped in his strong arms; it makes me feel safe, but sometimes I feel like he thinks I can’t take care of myself and that he has to protect me. When I with her though she looks at me for protection; I like that feeling a lot. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked at me from slightly open eyes.

            “Taemin-ah…what time is it?” He asked sleepily.

            “About two in the morning.”

            “Can you not sleep?” He tightened his arms around me as he asked that question, probably figuring that I was anxious about something.  

            “Just thinking about We Got Married. Naeun and I are going to be spending the weekend together. I guess I’m just nervous,” I said, telling only half of the truth. That’s because I was the furthest thing from nervous, instead I was excited that I would be able to spend so much time with her this weekend. I felt him tense up as soon as I mention my “wife.” I knew he didn’t like hearing about what we did, he didn’t even like watching the show when it came on with the rest of the members.

            That’s why he wasn’t in the first episode where I was told that I would be on the show and had to act surprised. Our company had already told me that they were putting me on We Got Married and Minho refused to be there when I “got the news.” He said that he didn’t want to have to pretend to be excited for me and that he would probably not be able to hide his emotions anyway. I countered with the fact that I always got jealous seeing him act like he was in love with some girl in his dramas as well. Then we got into a small argument but made up quickly in the bedroom if you know what I mean.

            “You don’t have to be nervous. I will miss you though.”

            “You have your own schedules hyung.”

            “Yea, but you know I don’t like you going off with that who…”

            “Hyung!” I cut him off before he could finish his last word. She wasn’t a , the furthest thing from it. She was literally the sweetest and most wonderful women I have ever met.

            “I know, I know. Sorry. It’s just I love you so much and it hurts knowing you have to go and pretend to be married to someone else. Just thinking about you kissing her pisses me off.”

            “You’ve kissed people in your dramas too.”

            “It’s not the same Taemin.”

            “Are you saying you never developed feelings for any of your co-stars?”

            “Of course not! I have you and none of them attract me like you do. Why? Are you developing feelings for Naeun?” He asked as he pulled away from me slightly to get a better look at my face. I just turned away from him deciding that I didn’t want to have this conversation anymore; mainly because he could tell when I was lying right away. I have never been a good liar.

            “Taemin? Are you?” He asked again as he turned me back to face him.

            “It’s just a show Minho. I have to pretend to have feelings for her for the show. You know I love you.” It was true. I did love Minho but just not as much as before I met Naeun.

            “I know and I love you too, Taemin,” he said as he placed a small kiss on my lips before pulling me into his arms again. I rested my head on his chest as I slowly closed my eyes, going to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat, with thoughts of Naeun in my head. 


Ok I just watched the first episode of Taemin WGM. I have mixed feelings towards it but I think that's just because I don't like the whole WGM series. It bores me. Anyway I'm thinking about making this into a chaptered fic one day. Probably when school is over; but for now it will stand as a oneshot. 

~Lolo