Lee Hyun Woo - Man In Love

Short Stories Collection!

A/N: So overall there are 49 songs for you to find from Infinite. Some of them are normal words that are used all the time and occasionally are doubled. But good luck! If you want, post all the answer's in the comment's box below and I'll tell you whether you've got them all or not! Just a heads up, Infinite H and Sunggyu's solo album songs are also in this! I will also put the character profiles at the beginning of every chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Profiles:

Lee-Hyun-Woo-To-The-Beautiful-You.jpg 

Lee Hyun Woo

He's a 19 year old wallflower. He dresses like a nerd and is always picked on by Yoo Seung Ho. He's never fallen in love before and is generally on his own as he doesn't have many friends. He's an only child and is always the first one into class. No one every notices him because he sitst at the back and he's called the Wallflower for a reason. No one ever sees him, it's like he's invisible.

 

Yoo-Ara.jpg

Melody Jung

She's 18 years old and lives in England. She had the chance to become an exchange student and goes to Korea. She takes the oppurtunity as she loves Kpop (mainly Infinite) and she wants to have the chance to experience Korean culture first hand. Fluent in English and is quite good at Korean. She's not the prettiest 18 year old but she does attract attention for her happy bubbly behaviour, however if you get on the wrong side of her, it's a different story.

49824-yoo-seung-ho-photo-shoot.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho

He's 19 year's old and is the school kingka. No one ever bother's Hyun Woo, except for him. Most people would just pass him by but Seung Ho loves putting Hyun Woo in the spotlight because he hates it so much. He's the school flirt and all the girls love him and would do anythign to get attention from him. He's handsome but has a horrible attitude, he has no respect for girls and has a gang that follows him everywhere.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The second Lee Hyun Woo saw her; it was love at first sight. Everything about her screamed perfection in his eyes and he was naturally attracted to her. He had never been in love, not even once in all 19 years of his life. He was your typical quiet unnoticed guy in college. Simply put a wallflower. He was hot, but no one noticed him because he was too quiet and just wanted to study, plus his choice of fashion was well interesting. But that one day he had forgotten his lunch so he had gone to the shops in the shopping centre to get some food and she had walked past. As cliché as it was, that was the first time he saw her and the arrow of cupid had been shot straight to his heart.

 

The first time Melody saw him, she felt strangely attracted to him.  She laughed quietly at his cute awestruck face as he openly stared at her walking past him. It was her first day going to college in Korea and she had decided to go to the shopping centre before going into college to get used to her surroundings as she was from England. Her first class happened to be English, she loved to write and she believed in love and fate and all other cliché things. But she never once thought it would happen to her. When she saw him, she instantly thought this is fate. After exploring the centre she decided to head to college. As she put in her earphones, she began to listen to Infinite’s new song Man In Love. She had always been a huge fan of Kpop and Infinite was her bias group. As she was walking she thought, I wonder what that guy is like when he’s in love and his cute expression flashed in her mind. She chuckled and blushed while walking.

 

After she reached her destination, she walked over to the office. Her Korean wasn’t perfect but it was understandable. She remembered to be polite and bow every time she had greeted someone and was about to thank them. The secretary gave her a smile as she bowed and told her directions to class. Melody wasn’t the prettiest 18 year old, but she was pretty enough to get noticed and everyone stared at her as she walked past making her bow her head in embarrassment. However she ran straight into a sturdy chest. Looking up, she met eyes with the kingka of the school, Yoo Seung Ho. A girl clung onto his arm and she glared at Melody, intimidated. “Oh aren’t you pretty. Haven’t seen you around before, you new? I’m Yoo Seung Ho by the way” he asked her with a charming grin. “Oh um neh,” she replied and bowed quickly before trying to run off. But Yoo Seung Ho grabbed her arm and pulled her back, “What’s the rush? Class doesn’t start till another 5 minutes. Why don’t you hang out with me?” he winked and the girls surrounding the crowd pretended to faint. “No thanks. I’d rather get to class early. I’m done with being polite. Get your hand off me. Now.” she said harshly and he pulled his arm away before she stormed off to class.

 

As she walked down the corridor, she kept cursing him over and over again until the cute guy’s face popped up into her head. If only he was around, she thought and blushed while thinking about him. Finally reaching her classroom, she entered with a smile and thought that no one was there until someone dropped a pencil. She whirled round, instantly bowing over 90°. “I am so sorry. I didn’t know anyone was in here. I’ll leave now!” she squeaked. And as she turned to leave, a guy’s voice echoed throughout the silent room. “Aniya, it’s okay. Stay.” he said shyly and she turned around to see the cute guy from earlier! “Oh my gosh! It’s you!” they both exclaimed and then laughed. “I’m Lee Hyun Woo” he said with an eyesmile, “Or commonly known as the wallflower.” she nodded in understanding, then realised she had forgot to introduce herself and blushed. “Oh! I’m so sorry! My name is Jung Melody! Please take care of me. I’m new, from England” she said and bowed again. “Haha you can stop with the formalities. How old are you?” he asked her. “I’m 18” she said confused as to why he was asking. “Haha, you have to call me Oppa then,” he replied and childishly stuck his tongue out. “Fine Oppa~” she said with a grin. However the two didn’t know that someone was outside watching their interaction. “You can sit with me. Well that’s if you want,” he said while blushing. “Really? Thanks Oppa!” she replied with a grin and they proceeded to sit at the back when the bell rung.

 

The rest of the class filed in and so did the teacher. When she noticed Melody at the back she introduced herself as Miss Choi. Just as she asked Hyemi to walk to the front of the class and introduce herself, Yoo Seung Ho and his friend burst in. “Fashionably late as always Mr Yoo,” Miss Choi said before handing him a detention slip. He took it and ripped it into two pieces before sitting down and staring intently at Melody. “I’ll deal with him later,” Miss Choi said under her breathe before smiling at Melody, a sign to tell her to start her introduction. “Annyeonghaesaeyo, Jung Melody inmida. I’m from England, and I’m an exchange student so my Korean isn’t too good and I’m 18 years old, please look after me” she said and bowed before walking back to her seat. On the way back Seung Ho reached out to grab her hand but Melody dodged him before proceeding to her seat. Hyun Woo smiled as she took the seat beside him, “Phew that was nerve-wracking!” she whispered with a grin and he just smiled again in reply.

 

Before they knew it, it was lunch time and as the bell rung, a shadow fell across Melody’s table. “Yah, Jung Melody. Why don’t you eat lunch with us?” Seung Ho said with his signature smirk. All the girls in the classroom swooned and one girl even fainted. *Please don’t go Melody-ah!* Hyun Woo yelled over and over in his mind. “Aniyo. I’m going to eat with Hyun Woo Oppa” she said and linked arms with him as she grinned. “Kaja!” she said and pulled him out of the classroom with their lunchboxes. “Aigoo, do you know anywhere quiet? With no one around?” she enquired and he nodded while pulling her towards the edge of the school, where there was a mini forest. He pulled her past the sign that had the word forbidden written in red paint. “Yah Oppa, we’re not allowed here!” she exclaimed and shivered while looking at the scary forest. “Gwenchana, just trust me! Arrasso?” he said with a cute smile.  Melody was so mesmerised by his smile, all she could do was nod. As they passed the last of the trees a beautiful lake appeared in front of them and a bench was sat in front of it. It was obvious no one had been here for a while as everything was overgrown, but that just added to the beauty of their surroundings. *Wahh it’s so romantic!* Melody exclaimed in her mind. Hyun Woo pulled her towards the bench and pulled of his blazer. He placed it on the bench before pushing Melody to sit down. She blushed at his gentlemanly behaviour but neither uttered a single word and they ate in silence until the bell rung in the distance. He held out his hand to her, “Kaja” he said and she placed her hand in his as they left, their hands fitting together perfectly like they were each other’s missing piece of jigsaw.

 

Over the next month, the two got increasingly closer, making Seung Ho jealous. He took it out on Hyun Woo whenever he was alone, getting his gang to beat him up behind the school. Melody had caught them a few times and she wasn’t happy, she vowed to Hyun Woo that she would have to make a change. Each time he just said that she was over the top and exaggerating the whole situation but she knew she wasn’t. Eventually, one day she caught them in action. She had been waiting for Hyun Woo after school and she stood there in the scorching heat with a cool can of Coke, she glugged down 1/3 of her coke while her watch whispered tic toc every second. After waiting for half an hour she walked around the school grounds looking for him and just as she went behind the gym building she saw the scene. Yoo Seung Ho was stood there laughing as he verbally abused Hyun Woo and just as his gang was about to hit him, Melody walked over. “Oh isn’t this fun! Why can’t I join?” she said with a grin before she punched and kicked down all of Seung Ho’s gang. “I will never understand why you stay around that loser” Seung Ho said with a glare. “Well I will never understand why you are so stupid. Now get lost” she said and walked off with Hyun Woo. As they walked away, Hyun Woo asked her, “Why do you hang around with me?” he feared the answer would be one he didn’t want to hear. “I don’t know” she replied simply even though deep down her heart already knew the answer.  She dragged him to the mall with the determination that she was going to change his style. They walked into the clothes store and she began to pick clothes for him and as he tried them on, Melody gave him advice on which to keep and which to not. Afterwards, he went to the hairdressers and got his hair cut while Melody took his prescription to get him some contact lenses. They had an amazing time and when he was finished Melody blushed at the super hot guy stood next to her. “So this is as good as it gets” she said with a laugh before dragging him to the last place. Hyun Woo had gone from the picture in the character description, to the picture below.

Lee Hyun Woo EVISU 2012 Fall Collection

 

 

 

“I found this place not long ago” she said when they had reached the last destination. It was dark and night had fallen, they stood in a park that overlooked the whole of Seoul. “See that star?” she asked, “That’s my fixed star, and it’s the one I wish on every night.” She said pointing at the brightest star, “It knows all my secrets and my pains.” Hyun Woo stared at her as she closed her eyes and clasped her hands together, again he was mesmerised by her beauty which was heightened as the moonlight shone over them. “It’s beautiful here” she said and Hyun Woo just nodded but in his head he could hear a voice saying you’re more beautiful. “How long has it been since you got to Korea?” he said curiously. “Exactly 41 days, but I feel like I could stay here for all of infinity, especially in this park” she said with a small laugh. “I can understand that, everything looks so pretty up here” he said with a grin. *Especially you* he thought in his head. “I agree it makes me feel like I can fly high up to the sky when I’m here” a contented smile spread across her face. In his head he could imagine her with beautiful white wings flying up towards the stars.

korea.jpg

“Everyone is going to be so shocked to see you tomorrow” she said with a laugh, but then she remembered the inconvenient truth between them. She was going to leave and there was nothing they could do. *It’s fine Melody. After this he’ll be popular and when you leave, he won’t even remember you* she thought to herself with a sigh. However she pushed aside the sad feelings and decided that it was time to go. She bid him goodbye and began to walk home, the feelings began to overwhelm her once more, and when she got back she went straight to bed and let her tears slowly fall.

room-for-teens-girl-blue-white-picture.j

 

The next morning, Melody woke up and decided to be brave. She put on a happy face and left for school, when she met Hyun Woo on the corner of her road she ran towards him. “Oppaaaa~ Please buy me the Infinitize album!!” she whined and gave him her famous puppy eyes. He blushed and nodded, she smiled happy to be getting a goodbye gift. Hyun Woo couldn’t stop blushing and he just couldn’t get over how cute she was. As they walked to school everyone was looking to see who the new school hottie was. Melody grinned as she walked in beside him, noticing how all the girls were glaring at her. *No need to drill holes in my head, I’m leaving soon* she thought with a sad smile but she pushed aside the sad feelings again. “Remember if you see Yoo Seung Ho, just walk away. You’re still the weakling who can’t fight back” she teased. However, Hyun Woo just gave her a smug smile and carried on walking. Melody chuckled and followed him when Yoo Seung Ho walked up to him. “No wonder no one can recognise you wallflower, you think just because you dress better you can beat me? I’m the kingka and always with be.” Yoo Seung Ho said with a grin. “Oh really? How about at lunch time, we’ll get everyone in school to vote and see who the new kingka is?” Melody taunted. “No, why would we do that when we know who’s going to win?” Yoo Seung Ho said with a smirk. “Ooh do I sense fear in you? Wow, even the great Yoo Seung Ho knows how to be scared!” Melody carried on taunting him with a laugh. Hyun Woo just smirked and decided not to say anything to Seung Ho for now. “Melody, let’s just go,” he said and gently dragged her away. Yoo Seung Ho was not in a good mood; he turned around and yelled at the pair, “Fine, it’s on at lunch time.” Melody just gave him a thumbs up and didn’t even bother to turn around, Seung Ho followed them angrily to class.

 

Lunch time quickly rolled around and they walked towards the cafeteria after their lesson on Evolution. As they walked in, everyone turned around and they bravely walked towards Yoo Seung Ho’s table in the middle of the room. All of the school had gathered in the huge cafeteria, from the nerds to the jocks. Seung Ho stood up and began to speak, “This is a vote for the new kingka. Everyone has a piece of paper, you either write my name or Lee Hyun Woo’s name on it and then you put it into the box. Understood? Good, the voting begins now!” he announced and sat back down. Melody and Hyun Woo sat opposite him and watched as everyone began to form a line to put their vote into the box. When everyone was done, they began to count. Each time they pulled out a name, they tallied it on the mini white board they had brought with them. Melody wrote a name and put it into the box; she grinned at Hyun Woo and sat down. The votes were very uneven at the beginning it was obvious Seung Ho was winning because all of his gang had put his name in, however after a while all the votes changed to Hyun Woo’s name. Eventually Lee Hyun Woo was voted as the new kingka, he had beat Seung Ho by 10 votes and everyone was cheering. Seung Ho just stomped out of the cafeteria with his gang behind him, “Today, after school we’ll grab him and beat him to a pulp. Arrasso?” he said to his gang and they all nodded before dispersing to their classes as the bell rung. Seung Ho and Melody walked on their victorious way out of the cafeteria towards the classrooms, the girls swarming around them.

 

After school, Melody left the classroom before Hyun Woo as he told her to and he left to find Seung Ho before going back to meet Melody. Seung Ho’s gang was already waiting to grab him but he wasn’t surprised and he followed them obediently. “Oh you’re here. You think you’re all that amazing? Well you’re not. You’re still that weak little wallflower” Seung Ho spat out the words lividly before signalling for his gang to begin fighting. However, before Hyun Woo had been holding back and now he was determined to fight. Soon, the whole gang was on the floor and Seung Ho backed away glaring. “This isn’t the end” he announced before running off. Hyun Woo ran back to Melody at the front of the school. “Sorry, I had to go to the toilet. Let’s go!” he said and grabbed her hand. Together they ran out of school while Yoo Seung Ho watched them. “She’ll be mine. She’s the most precious thing he has after all” he said to himself with a smirk before heading home.

 

Another month had passed peacefully and soon Melody realised there was only a week left before she had to go back to England. She hummed The Chaser as she bumped into Seung Ho in the corridor. She was about to walk around him when he grabbed onto her. “Can we talk quickly?” he asked her and she nodded, he led her to the rooftop. “What do you want Seung Ho?” she asked coldly. “I’m sorry about everything. I’ve thought about a lot this month and I’ve decided not to get revenge. I’ve lost everything. My gang, my popularity, so can I be your friend? And I’m not going to deny it, yes I do want to court you as well” he said honestly. “I’m sorry Seung Ho. I can agree to being friends, but not to you courting me. I have someone I like and I’m leaving in a week there’s no point anymore. I’m sorry,” she said and gave him a hug before she left. He smiled as he knew that his confession wouldn’t work but at least they were friends! Finally putting down the burden of revenge he left for class. Hyun Woo had finally decided to confess to Melody, he had bought a ring as cheesy as it sounded and had decided that he needed to do it soon. “Melody, can you meet me tonight at the park?” he asked her and she agreed.

 

Straight after school, Hyun Woo left for the park and set up everything that he needed. Soon the arranged time came around and he waited for Melody to arrive. The stars had just begun to shine when she arrived. “Hey” she greeted simply and he nodded back. “I know this may come as a shock. But I have to ask you now otherwise I don’t know what I’m going to do. Melody, I like you. Will you be mine?” he said and pulled out the ring. “I know it’s nothing big but just until we get out of school and everything. Then I’ll get you a better one. Treat it like a promise ring,” he said with a smile. Melody began crying and she began to talk. “I’m sorry Hyun Woo. I feel so bad because I can’t accept your feelings. The inconvenient truth is that I’m leaving in a week. Why did you choose now to confess?” she said sadly. “I confessed because that’s what the voice of my heart told me to do. And it’s fine; we still have a week right? I entrust my heart to you and it’s not like you won’t come back. I know you will especially if I’m waiting for you here. You’re my cover girl or well my special girl and I want you to know that” he said sweetly. “I can’t Hyun Woo. A week isn’t long enough. I’ll break your heart.” she said tears welling up in her eyes again. “It’s fine, just as long as you accept me. At the end of the week we can decided on what to do, arrasso?” he said and she nodded. Tears began to fall from her eyes and Hyun Woo wiped them away and pulled her towards him. She put her head on his shoulder feeling safe and happier than before, Hyun Woo slipped the ring onto her finger and she admired it in the moonlight. “Can you smile now?” he asked and she nodded. “For you I can” she said softly but he heard it and pulled her closer towards him.

 

The week passed quickly and blissfully as the couple went on many dates and Melody was happier than ever. As she hummed Julia while walking around the school, the date on her phone shocked her. There was two days until she had to leave and she knew that she had to end this before Hyun Woo got hurt anymore. She had become a lot closer to Seung Ho and they were practically best friends, he had changed for the better and they had promised to keep in touch. That evening she began to pack her suitcase before she headed out to meet Hyun Woo. They sat on the bench looking out over Seoul, “This feels like paradise, but it is our real story right?” he said and she nodded. “Oppa, I’m leaving in two days” she said sadly and he nodded. “I know but we can keep this relationship going right?” But before she could answer and say no it wasn’t a good idea he begun to talk again. “Promise me you’ll come back again” he said and she forced back the tears as she nodded. “Then that’s enough for me, let’s just enjoy now” and their romantic evening continued.

 

 

 

But the day when she had to leave arrived too quickly, Melody hadn’t told Hyun Woo what time she was leaving. Before the dawn broke, she sat at her desk and wrote Hyun Woo a letter.

 

To Hyun Woo Oppa,

 

Mianhae, I know you didn’t want to part like this but I think its better. A long distance relationship won’t work and I don’t even know if I can fulfil our promise. I don’t want you to wait for me. I want you to be happy, find someone who will love you more than me. I’m sorry Oppa but let’s just break up, but you will always be a part of me. Goodbye Oppa, be happy. By the time you have read this letter I am probably on the way to the airport. For you to be happy, forget me and move on. I’m sorry…

 

From Melody

 

Satisfied with the short letter, she put it into an envelope and decided to drop it off before she left for the Incheon Airport. The dawn finally broke and Melody finished packing after brushing her teeth and getting changed. Ajhumma, Ajhussi and Min Woo from her class had decided they were all going with her to the airport and she was deeply grateful to them for it. She told Ajhumma she was going for a walk before she left the house towards Hyun Woo’s house. When she reached there, she posted the letter through and ran back to the house. Everything was ready so she climbed into the car and the family left for the airport. When Hyun Woo saw the letter he panicked and immediately left. Luckily for him, he had woken up early and seen the letter quite quickly so he was already changed. He told his Umma he had to go somewhere and immediately ran outside; luck was on his side that day as he immediately managed to flag down a taxi. He told the man he was going to the airport and to step on it. At the airport, Melody had just got out and everyone was crying, she promised to keep in touch and the family left. To her surprise, Seung Ho appeared to say goodbye to her and he gave her a cute puppy plushie as a present and she accepted it gratefully. Soon he left too and she had finally said goodbye to everyone who was important to her except for Hyun Woo. She felt empty inside that everything had ended this way. When she got home, she knew that the summer holidays would have just started. In a way she was happy to go home as she missed her mum and her sister, but she was sad to leave everyone and this beautiful country behind. She looked at the time and begun to walk towards the departure entrance, tears falling again. Suddenly someone yelled out her name and she turned around to see Hyun Woo. Her eyes widened in shock and she began to back away as she didn’t want to face him. But he ran towards her and grabbed onto her. “This letter, it’s a lie. It has to be. Nothing’s over right?” he said tears forming in his eyes. “I’m sorry. I can’t do it. Long distance relationships never work. I’m sorry Oppa, goodbye and don’t look for me,” she said as she turned around and left. Hyun Woo’s heart broke in two but he was determined not to give up. He couldn’t it was too late; he had fallen too hard for her. But for now, he turned around and left for home, he'd known this was coming, he could just tell from the way she had been acting. On the plane Melody broke down in her seat. She had nothing left now, no relationship, no happiness, only tears were left for her now. Soon the plane left and she eventually cried herself to sleep.

 

When Melody reached home, her mum and her sister were waiting at the airport for her. When she saw them, she ran towards them and cried into their arms. Her mum and her sister were shocked because Melody was such a strong person and barely ever cried, when they reached home she told them everything and they comforted her. She had missed her old room a lot and as she looked around, she smiled happy to be back in her own comfortable environment.

yume-child-tecnic-bedroom.jpg

That year’s summer passed by really slowly and Melody was never happy no matter what she did. She kept in contact with many friends in Korea but the messages that always hurt her most were Hyun Woo’s. She barely replied to his as she wanted him to forget her and move on. His first message had been, when you’re not there next to me, it hurts… To which she had replied simply, we’re over. But his reply had been still I miss you, which broke her heart and she spent the night crying again. Her mum couldn’t bear for her to keep being like this so secretly, she organised a secret present with her sister. They enrolled her back into the school in Korea and found an apartment for her to rent so she could move there when the new school year begun. Melody could always come back in the summer holiday and some of the other holidays, they trusted her to be responsible and none of them wanted her to be as sad as she was now. They wanted her to be happy, therefore the second week before the summer holidays ended, they told her. She was so happy and they had never seen her face light up like that since before she had left for Korea. They packed everything she needed and her mum told her to just buy whatever she needed when she got to Korea. She gave her some extra spending money and Melody hugged the two of them. “Thanks mum, come and visit me at any time” she said with a sad smile. “We will do, and try to get back with Hyun Woo if you can. We can tell he makes you happy, he sounds like a good guy. Let me know everything alright?” her sister told her and she nodded. “Hmm looks like I really am going to have to go to Korea and inspect this guy to see if he’s good enough for my daughter” her mum joked. They all laughed and began to pack her things, when the day for her to leave came they all headed to the airport. “Be careful and call me everyday okay?” her mum worried and said teary eyed. “I know, I will Mum, thank you for everything. I love you guys” Melody replied before leaving for the departure entrance.

 

 

 

As Melody got off the plane, she took a deep breath. “I’m back” she said to herself and picked up her luggage. She got in a taxi and told him her new apartment address, as soon as she walked into the building she got into the lift, up to her new apartment. As soon as she unlocked the door, she was shocked at how gorgeous it was. Everything was cute and cosy, just the way she liked it and it had a gorgeous view outside. Her favourite room was her bedroom as there was a huge window for her to see out of and she could see most of Seoul at night.

imaginative-teenage-girl-bedroom-decorat

She texted Seung Ho that she was back and they met up for the day. They had a fun day going around Gangnam eating and just mucking around in general. School started tomorrow so they were determined to have as much fun as possible. Soon it was late and Melody headed back to her apartment, she walked over to the window and looked up at her fixed star. *Please let everything be alright* she wished before she took a shower and climbed into bed. She fell asleep quickly after setting an alarm. When she woke up the first thing she saw was her school uniform and she remembered where she was.

Ja24Ei69.jpg(Pick a uniform!)

With a smile, she got up and grabbed it before running to have a shower. Luckily she had woken up early and soon she was dressed, as she walked towards the kitchen she realised how much she missed having her mum here to cook breakfast. The whole apartment was so quiet but she made herself a cup of tea and some toast. She ate by the window admiring the view, and then she proceeded to the kitchen again to wash up and make herself a lunch box. She stood back admiring her work before taking a look at the clock.

tumblr_lvcd3gvUpz1qg3f6y.jpg

Her eyes widened in shock, she was going to be late! She grabbed her bag and stuffed the lunch box in it before running towards the bus stop. Luckily the bus waited for her and she quickly scanned her student card before sitting down breathing deeply. She was excited for today and as the school came into view, she quickly got off and ran towards it. Seung Ho was waiting outside for her and hugged her when she got there. As they entered school together everyone began gossiping, but the first person she saw as she entered was Hyun Woo. They stared at each other for a while, neither moving…

 

*She’s back, she actually came back!* he was shocked, but then he saw Seung Ho next to her and his heart broke. He turned around ignoring all the fan girls around him and stomped towards the classroom. No wonder she hadn’t answered to his message and had been so clear about them being over. She had moved on, it was just him who hadn’t. He was angry and heartbroken, he felt so stupid for thinking that if he waited for her, and she would do the same. He felt someone grab his arm so he turned around and saw Melody. His eyes hardened and became cold; he flung her off his arm and turned to leave again. “Wait! I can explain. Please!” she begged. But he didn’t want to hear it and just walked off, the bell rung so she went to the office and got her timetable. “Welcome back Melody!” the receptionist said to her with a grin. “Thank you Miss Goo” she said and forced a smile before heading to class. Trust her luck, when she walked into class Seung Ho wasn’t in there but Hyun Woo was and when the teacher noticed her she gave her a friendly smile. “Class I guess you know who this is. Welcome back Melody! I’m sure you remember me, Miss Choi. So would you like to go and sit at the back with Mr Lee?” she said and Hye Mi just silently walked towards her seat. She sat down and tears began to form in her eyes but she held them in. She had never imagined their reunion to be like this and she was really upset about it but somehow it seemed like it didn’t affect Hyun Woo. At lunch she avoided Hyun Woo and went to eat lunch on the rooftop, she looked at her lunch box and just put it aside as tears formed once more. As the bell rung she went back to lesson again. The day ended and she avoided Hyun Woo and Seung Ho, she got on the bus and once she reached her apartment she fell on the bed and cried.

 

 

 

After a solid hour of crying she decided that she had had enough. She wanted to go out, so she went to the shop and bought some kimbap and dukkbokki before she headed to the park. As she sat up there, memories of her and Hyun Woo ran through her mind and she began to cry. As she went to put the food packaging in the bin, someone else occupied the bench and as she walked back, she saw someone sat there with their hands clasped. As she walked over she found out it was Hyun Woo, unsure what to do she just stood there. He opened his eyes and was shocked to see her standing there. She sat down next to him and begun to speak, “Before you run away, can you let me explain?” He just nodded and sunk into the bench again, “The person who said let’s break up was another me. It was a complete lie the truth is that I need you Oppa. I really need you in my life, without you everything feels so wrong and scary” she said and broke down into tears. Hyun Woo’s heart broke watching her cry so painfully and it was because of him. “I can’t forgive you until you tell me what your relationship with Yoo Seung Ho is” he said quietly. “There’s nothing between us! We’re just friends, after the whole vote thing and whatever we were all friends remember? He comforted me when the whole thing happened and I’m grateful because I wouldn’t have known what to do without him. I know it’s my fault but we’re just friends. I’m sorry” she said shaking from her tears. Seeing her tears he realised that he did believe her.

 

“I’m sorry Melody, I was just so angry and I just missed you so much. Please forgive me” he said and hugged her. She nodded and cried silently into his hoodie. “Did you know that it only took me 60 seconds to fall in love with you?” he said and she looked up at him. “It was exactly the same for me” she said with a small smile. “Do you have to go home early tonight?” he asked her. “Well I have my own apartment now, and if you want we could go back there cos it’s really cold out here” she said. “I’ll just text my mum and let her know I’ll be home late” he replied pulling out his phone. At that moment Melody pulled on the sleeve of his hoodie, “I know this isn’t right but can you stay with me tonight Oppa?” she asked shyly looking away. “I don’t know it’s probably not a good idea” he began, but she shook her head “I trust you Oppa” she said and finally he agreed. As they headed back to her apartment, he held her hand tightly making sure that she was real. “It’s not a dream Oppa” she said chuckling and he just grinned. When they got back, she let him in and pulled off her shoes, she walked towards the window and stared out at the view. “This is so much better at least it’s warm” she said with a smile. Hyun Woo walked over and naturally wrapped his arms around her in a back hug. Melody blushed and Hyun Woo , he turned her around and finally they had their first kiss. But as the kiss got more passionate, Hyun Woo broke it off. “Are you sure you’re ready?” he asked and she nodded, the rest of the night I’ll let you imagine it.

 

 

 

When she woke up she smiled at Hyun Woo sleeping peacefully beside her. Gently, she traced out his handsome features but he woke up. “Good morning” she said blushing and he just nodded with a smile. “I’m going to make some breakfast, sleep a bit more” she said and kissed him quickly before getting out of bed. Once she had changed, she went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. She made an English breakfast with the ingredients that she had bought when she first got back to Korea. Hyun Woo walked out when he smelt the food and smiled, he liked the back view of her cooking. As he sat down she turned around and noticed him there, she gave him a smile before finishing the eggs. “This is like a complete dream come true. My dream was that my wife would be cooking breakfast for me after we got up” he said with a grin. “Well I’m not you’re wife but welcome to our dream” she said with a grin. He got up and kissed her, “We have school today, should we skip?” he said with a grin. “No! How could you even think that? You still need to go home and get your uniform” she said and pushed him away. “Hurry up and eat your breakfast while I make the lunchboxes and then we can get to your house and school without being late” she scolded him lightly. He pouted and went to finish his food, once he was done he saw the lunchboxes she had made and smiled.

Bento+%2320.jpgcute-bento-box-3.jpg(Left is your, right is Hyun Woo's)

Melody quickly ate and went to get changed as Hyun Woo washed the dishes. He was amazed at her cooking skills and how they looked so cute. She just blushed at all his compliments. Afterwards, they left the apartment and headed towards his house. Luckily he didn’t live far and they were there in 10 minutes. “I’m just gonna wait out here” she said nervously. “Why? Are you afraid to meet my parents?” he teased lightly. “No!” she said but turned away blushing. “It’ll be fine, they’ll love you. Come on, just trust me okay?” he said and finally she nodded.

 

“Umma, Appa I’m home!” he yelled and walked in. His mum came rushing out yelling, “You didn’t get some random girl pregnant last night did you?” and instantly Melody blushed, remembering their previous night. “Ow! Aniya Umma! She’s my girlfriend. Meet Melody. Melody meet my Umma” he said pointing at her. “Annyeonghaesayo Melody inmida” she said while blushing. “I’ll let you off, she looks like a respectful one, now hurry up and get changed while she waits here” she said and he instantly ran off to his room. “So, you’re his girlfriend?” she asked. “Neh, Ajhumma” she said politely. They had a nice chat and became really close, “Just call me Umma” Hyun Woo’s mum said when she found out she was living alone at the moment. Hyun Woo’s dad was just as nice and much less intimidating compared to his mum. “I don’t know how you deal with the brat. But I’m glad it’s someone nice and respectful like you” Hyun Woo’s dad said with a chuckle. “He’s alright, just a bit childish. But deep down he’s a nice guy who looks after me and I really like him” Melody confessed blushing. “Well we like you too, you’re a keeper so come over whenever you like. We’ll cook you dinner and we’d love to spend some time with you” Hyun Woo’s mum said with a smile and his dad agreed too. “Kamsamida, I promise I will!” Melody said with her signature eye smile. “Now why don’t you go upstairs and find out why the brat’s taking so long. Otherwise you’re going to be late, first room on the left!” his dad said so she walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. “Yah Oppa! We’re going to be late” he opened the door and she got a peek at his bedroom. Everything was laid out neatly and it was more stylish than boyish, she smiled when she saw a picture of him as a child. “So you like my room?” Hyun Woo grinned and she nodded as they left for school. “My parents didn’t intimidate you did they?” he asked and she shook her head. “They’re really nice and told me to come over whenever I wanted. “Really? Wow, they’re a tough crowd. I’m surprised they accepted you that quick!” he said. “Well I’m just that good,” she replied wittily sticking her tongue out. They sat together on the bus and as they reached their stop, they got off. Hyun Woo began to whistle, and Melody just smiled. “Yah Oppa, why are you in such a good mood?” she asked. “Well that’s because I’m in love!” he said laughing. “You’re so weird!” she said running away from him. “No I’m not! I’m just you’re average man in love!” he said catching her and hugging her. “Haha, yeah right. Whatever you say Oppa!” she said with a laugh. “I love you Melody,” he said turning serious. “I know, I love you too Oppa,” and as he leaned in for a kiss, she ran away again. Just as she got through the gates, the teacher on gate duty shut it so Hyun Woo was still outside. “Annyeong Oppa!” she said sticking her tongue out and laughing. “Yah Jung Melody!” he yelled but she just began to walk to the school building. So in the end, Hyun Woo had to climb over the wall. But overall, they had their happy ending!