After school

It's A Small World

After a day full of looking down so I didn't blush to much and stuttering the day was FINALLY over. Samantha and I were getting ready to pull out of the drive and go home when who walks up but G-Dragon. Hey girls were ya going. Home Samantha replied duuhhh. Haha we were wondering if you would like to come with us. Where are you going Vanessa asked. Down the street there is a burger place so we decided to check it out. Just then I got a text from Samantha. Do you want to go. Not really I have been stuttering all day. Why? Because they are all freeking perfect. Hey keep you're eye's off my man Vanessa. LOL yea cause i'm going to steal "you're man". Sure we would love to go Kwon. Cool so you just gonna follow us there? Sure take off. Ok see ya there. As soon as Kwon walked off I yelled at Samantha WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ASKING ME IF YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YES????? The point that I wanted you to think you had a say I was going to go no matter what. Great thanks Samantha but if I sound like an idiot all night i'm blaming you. Shouldn't you blame them for being sooo perfect. Shut up are we going or not. Yea i'm waiting for them to leave. They just pulled out. Ok i'm going. When we got to the burger joint we all sat down and waited for the waiter. What will it be? The waiter asked us. The guys ordered for us sooo sweet. Soon we all had our fod and we were talking and laughing. Then Kwon and T.O.P said something that made my heart stop. Do you two girls wanna go bowling with us friday like on a double date. A DOUBLE DATE with the some of the most perfect guys?? Isn't tomorrow friday Samantha asked. Yea T.O.P replied problem?? No Samantha said quickly I will go. Great T.O.P smirked. So you wanna go Vanessa? Urrr ummm ok i'll go. YES!!! Kwon yelled aloud. Dude chill it's a datenot like you'r getting married. Daesung said playfully. Well yet anyways. Taeyang added with a smirk. Here come's the bride here come's the bride. Seungri sang loudly. Shut up guys Kwon said blushing. When everyone saw him they shouted you're face is bright red Kwon. When he refused the fact his cheeks were red they all cracked up even more. Awwwww poor little Kwon has a crush Samantha said. No I don't he snapped back. Then why are you taking her on a date? Asked Suengri. Because I can that's why Kwon snapeed. I'll be back he grunted then wakled off. Then everyones attention turned to me. Soo Vanessa do you like Kwon? They all asked. Well I guess I do just a little. Just a  little you kept telling me how perfect he is in the car. SAMANTHA SHUT UP! Ooooo Vanessa has a crush. Ok whatever. Just then the waiter came over and said they were closing. So we got Kwon and we all left. When we got home I showered and was getting ready to go to bed when my phone rang. Hello I asked who is this? Ummm hi it's Kwon I justed wanted to call to tell you good night. Awww thanks Kwon i'll see you tomorrow. Ok see you tomorrow.